Artcow AnimatedJames / James Barkley - Pedo Fart Cow

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Verxis

kiwifarms.net
Bux3EdyIMAAR0w_.jpg:large

BoGBO5-IUAA0WMk.jpg:large

BGnLhfxCAAACuo6.jpg:large

i'll continue looking into his associates personal info for anymore brony deviancy
The school shooting club.

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Do you feel in charge?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So you think he's trooned out for some reason?

I kind of feel sorry for the guy at this point. I think my favorite animation style of his was that Hartmann-influenced stuff. He was really good with thick, heavy lines. Also, he's barely even more of a degenerate than the average animator.
It was mainly the sperging after being found out that was legendary.
Also, brap is a special kind of retarded fetish, so that was pretty funny too.

From The Uncanny Valley

let me steal this moment from you now
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The worst part is people in the comments are saying he can come back. No, he groomed a 16 year old. He should be killed.
Are people that hard up for Hartman knockoff art? It has its charms but imitating it tends to look like shit.

Last edited:

Mr. Manchester

SEETHING WAGIE
kiwifarms.net
AnimatedJames has always been hilarious to me. I remember reading through the thread years ago and laughing at every other post about his love of braps. Also Tom's video mentioned psychicpebbles called him and made fart sounds and asked if it made him horny which I haven't heard of before. Is there a recording somewhere? That has to be funny.