• ”I've beaten a man unconscious with my bare hands while bleeding from a gunshot wound, and on a different occasion sliced open another like a salmon while staring him in the eyes”

Artcow AnimatedJamesPedo Fart Cow

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by The_Doctor, May 14, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. [Hellblazer- the original archived AnimatedJames thread can be found here ]

As this was the only non shit thread in the shit board I'm reviving it.

The following text is from the old thread:

In short: AnimatedJames is a somewhat popular YouTube animator who really hates Teen Titans Go!, and has made an animation which features the writers getting killed. He also created a series featuring Sonic the Hedgehog and My Little pony characters fighting, which begs the question of why his brain didn't implode from the autism when he concieved the idea.

For God knows what reason, he recently decided to publicly come out and say that he whacks it to farts. Since then he has claimed that erotic fart discussions and roleplaying have gotten him out depression. As one commenter in his incredibly disturbing fetish DeviantArt said, "even Andrew Dobson tries to hide his fetish art".

His tumblr (avert thy eyes he who art weary) http://hailey-flower.tumblr.com/

• Informative Informative x 13
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    #1 The_Doctor, May 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2015
    The_Doctor

The_Doctor BASTARDOUS CHILD

kiwifarms.net
    • Feels Feels x 15
    • Informative Informative x 9
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. The old thread's gonna be moved to Lolcow when @Null comes back, most likely. In the meantime, we can always discuss James here.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    The Jumping Dwarf

The Jumping Dwarf I'm offendered if misgendered

kiwifarms.net
    • Feels Feels x 8
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Someone

Someone Stop gendering genitals!

kiwifarms.net
  3. "Every 4 months, if you want, I'll draw you a still image of whatever you want, even if it's NSFW (Please let it be NSFW)."

We all know what that last part implies. He expects his Patrons to ask him to do fart fetish bullshit.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    chimpburgers

chimpburgers Big league
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  4. The old man in the bed probably had a realization, knowing full well that the sicko brony right next to him is thinking more about farts than an old relative that has a tube up his nose.

When Null is back, this should be merged so we don't have two separate threads.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    c-no

c-no Asian Man with Sunglasses
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i'll continue looking into his associates personal info for anymore brony deviancy

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Winner Winner x 5
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Considering that he went to a convention, one can only guess he'd wear the plush on his head because he might fantasize it farting on his head. Really, one can assume his brony deviancy can include farting horses (he drew that before if I recall correctly on the old AnimatedJames thread).

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    c-no

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Oh yes, he did. Of course he fucking did.

Still no mention of the pedophilia? For the people just dropping in, Mr. Barkley is currently dating/grooming an underage girl who goes by ToxicSoul77, and has drawn characters as young as 6 in his fetish art.

@TheBalishChannel is currently making a video calling him out on the fact that he's fart-fetishizing pedo brony.

• Informative  x 8
    • Feels  x 5
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • Disagree  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    The Jumping Dwarf

The Jumping Dwarf I'm offendered if misgendered

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 11
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    #10 CatParty, May 14, 2015
    Last edited: May 14, 2015
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Since the pedophilia should of been mentioned earlier, one can only wonder if his friends really know of it. I mean really, @CatParty is looking into info on his associates and no doubt, they themselves might share something in common with AnimatedJames. For all we know, they could also have their own thoughts about his deviancy, whether they are for or against it.

• Informative Informative x 2
    c-no

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. If I were that old man, I'd pull the tube. I don't know how anyone can live with the shame of being related to Animated James.

Shit, I forgot about this. Now if I were the old man, I'd use the tube to suffocate the little bastard.

• Agree  x 5
    • Feels  x 4
    • Like  x 3
    • Dislike  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    *Asterisk*

*Asterisk* Five-Percenter
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 3
    Piga Dgrifm

Piga Dgrifm Where are those good old fashioned values?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    Someone

Someone Stop gendering genitals!

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 10
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #15 CatParty, May 14, 2015
    Last edited: May 14, 2015
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. I remember seeing preview images of his Sonic/Pony vids back in my brony days, and even I thought they seemed stupid.

Was kinda surprised to find him here though and find out he's both into farts AND underage girls. Hopefully he was never asked to change a baby's diaper...

• Agree Agree x 6
    scorptatious

scorptatious break dancing in terror and rage
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. If he wasn't a black dude, he and Jonathan Sweet would get along swimmingly.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip WHA HAPPUN TO MEOWTHKIP, WHO DIS PINK NIBBA?
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. that smugness

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 15
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    The_Doctor

The_Doctor BASTARDOUS CHILD

kiwifarms.net

13. Not the obvious ones?

Like that his art sucks?
    his jailbait's work isn't much better

• Winner Winner x 5
    nyess

nyess I am not jew null :L
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. I have a friend who's into his stuff. I doubt he's heard of the Fart Fetish work he's did. And if he did, he wouldn't care. James is a horrible person, but he has some (very minor) talent.

• Informative Informative x 2
    Abethedemon

Abethedemon Trve and Honest

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.