• “Searching and contacting dessert stores is key.“
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Animation Memes / Meme Animatorsaka edgy kids pretending to be cartoonists

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by Marsaudiac, Jul 3, 2017.

1. he became “transgender” to fuck Himeguts because she’s straight IIRC, that didn’t turn out well so now he’s just using it for special snowflake points

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. hes slowly becoming a tumblr sjw, isnt he?

• Feels Feels x 1
    patchy<3

patchy<3 Dr. cunt

kiwifarms.net
  3. I thought birdie is a girl.

Useless Shit

Useless Shit Edgiest of the Edge

kiwifarms.net
  4. he was, hes a trans snowflake now.

• Feels Feels x 1
    patchy<3

patchy<3 Dr. cunt

kiwifarms.net
  5. That explains a lot. Anyways, he has an ED page too https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Birdie
    I also find it creepy that she looks like a school shooter.

• Like Like x 1
    Useless Shit

Useless Shit Edgiest of the Edge

kiwifarms.net
  6. >tfw the weird edgy yiff artist pulls out a gun, but he forgot its just a toy gun from the local dollar store.

• Like Like x 1
    patchy<3

patchy<3 Dr. cunt

kiwifarms.net
  7. Then they run home to make more vent art

Cool kitties club

Cool kitties club ime a cat

kiwifarms.net
  8. Birdie seems to claim they have dysphoria and decided that they were male and didn't confront until later. Then, she admitted that she only became male because that's what Himeguts preferred, and she went by their preference. She also wants to be called Lucifer now instead of Birdie.

I don't have the link but you can find this on her google plus account:
    [​IMG]

FreyaDerp

FreyaDerp beep beep im a sheep

kiwifarms.net
  9. So not only does Birdie want to be called a he, she also wants to be called Lucifer? :story: Lol ok.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Incognito Mood

Incognito Mood tell me I'm pretty

kiwifarms.net
  10. If she's fully aware changing her name will ruin that name too, then why doesn't she try to remove herself from the internet and try to recollect herself? She can remove the drama and come back without stirring the pot again.

Regardless what name she takes, it'll be tainted by drama.

• Agree Agree x 1
    FreyaDerp

kiwifarms.net
  11. So Birdie has returned:

Archive

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  12. i saw that. now hes venting on main? why would you do that when you have 70 alt accounts?

• Agree Agree x 1
    patchy<3

patchy<3 Dr. cunt

kiwifarms.net
  13. Birdie Ed page has also been article of the now on Ed also:
    Birdie.PNG

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  14. ow the edge.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    Incognito Mood

Incognito Mood tell me I'm pretty

kiwifarms.net
  15. Here is a Birdie dump, has a lot of old crap from her google plus:
    https://mega.nz/#F!62IlUaQb!KvAJBci93NTJpsMejFP5Tw

I should note the chilling.png video and the joyride.png screenshot in the dump was not Birdie that was Just a Robot's hackers screwing on his old account and I forgot to take that out. Also there is a documentary on a DA lolcow worthy of a thread that I forgot to take out as well.

#95 Lazybird8654, Feb 5, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Birdie has been active on her account for awhile now, even though she keeps claiming she will disappear from the account. Now she just uploads vent crap nonstop.

Also, Stix took the Lucifer name and used her Birdie reupload channel for it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHMz7ruQbkA3hSQQC499kxg

https://archive.li/cUZkf

People did mistaken this channel as birdie as it's used to reupload birdie's content.

FreyaDerp

kiwifarms.net
  17. Context on it

kiwifarms.net
  18. I still find this dumb because Stix acted like people should've been aware this wasn't birdie's account. However the confusion can easily be placed after Birdie mentioned she wanted to be renamed to Lucifer.

FreyaDerp

kiwifarms.net
  19. :powerlevel: I'm honestly ashamed to say that i share her same birthday :( (I'm a year older tho lmao)

• Powerlevel Powerlevel x 9
    the_masked_man

the_masked_man am baby call 911

kiwifarms.net
  20. I'm honestly not a huge fan of DogeDust since she's done some crappy stuff as well, but it's good she IS trying to better herself. I just do not know how long it'll last. She made a post recently in her youtube under one of her videos, claiming she won't talk to Himeguts and Birdie because they're toxic. This just shows that some kids need to stay off the internet if they can't handle it...because they all need a gigantic break from the amount of drama they caused.

[​IMG]

EDIT: Apparently Birdie claims she wants to change...again, for the billionth time. Whether or not she will keep to it, I don't know. This was from her google plus account.

For anyone needing context. She stated something will happen on February 14th if her ex didn't come back to her. I'm not 100% sure which person she was talking about then, but she wanted them back before the 14th.

[​IMG]

#100 FreyaDerp, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    FreyaDerp

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.