Anime/Manga -

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
snowkitten91 said:
:o Wow, that's amazing! I wonder if both of them already know about this?
Well, the Nostalgia Critic knows a least.

Trombonista

I'll tie Gucci Mane up and beat him with a stick
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm probably one of the only people here who likes Naruto, but I really hope the current arc is the last. I don't think there's anywhere else to go storywise. Also, Sakura needs another chance to do something awesome.

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Obligatory post about the new Jojo anime. Joseph is still my husbando so far.

He is also a symbol of feminine beauty to top it off.

Joseph was so beautiful in this episode.

My brother and sister are rereading the entire manga (I probably should as well) because my brother hasn't read it since he was 14 or so. It's just so perf. Perf in every single way.

Grand Number of Pounds

Sonichu fan
kiwifarms.net
I just couldn't get into anime or manga. I tried, but I just couldn't get excited about it, which is odd, because I love Japanese culture.

Something Vague

Keurig Connoisseur
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My favorite anime/manga is Saint Seiya hands down, especially the classic Saint Seiya with Seiya, Shun, Hyoga an rest of the gang. Plus, it keeps me STRAIGHT. It's basically Sailor Moon for guys, heck, it came before Sailor Moon!

I've been recently getting into Ronin Warriors, the aesthetic kind of reminds me of Saint Seiya which is how I started getting into it. The first episode is a little bit too... prompt for a first episode though, oh well.

I can't believe I haven't even heard of Ronin Warriors until recently!

Niachu

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Finished Baccano!. If it had even half the popularity that Durarara!! does I'd be happy.

darkhorse816

WOOF!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm almost done watching the Fishman Island Saga in One Piece. I can't wait to see the Punk Hazard Arc animated because
four of the straw hats switch bodies, and you get to hear the voice actors imitate them

Niachu

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I've had this on repeat all day:

[youtube]hf4Ybm8T288[/youtube]

I love stylized things and the music is insanely catchy

The Hunter

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Niachu said:
I've had this on repeat all day:

[youtube]hf4Ybm8T288[/youtube]

I love stylized things and the music is insanely catchy
My brother hums the themes to himself all the time, and I always catch him and give him a look like, "motherfucker, stop reminding me that it's not Saturday." My brother catches me doing the same thing as well and gives me the same look. My friend and sister do as well.

Jojo is so good at bringing families together, even if they hate the shit out of each other two weeks prior.

Niachu

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The Hunter said:
Obligatory post about the new Jojo anime. Joseph is still my husbando so far.
k but Jotaro's mine so keep your furry mitts off him capisce

The Hunter

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Jotaro was mine when I first heard of the series (because god damn, how could he not be). But Joseph is... well, Joseph.

Oh, and the amount of yaoi that exists between him and Caesar...

Odd considering how straight Josep- wait, I forgot this happened:

"giv me tha man"

You'd expect there to be more between Speedwagon and Jonathan considering how obviously gay he was for him. Then again, nobody really liked Jonathan. Either that, or I'm not looking hard enough.

EDIT: Hey, fun fact about these forums, apparently if you preview your post and leave for twenty minutes and come back to post it, it'll be marked as being posted twenty minutes ago.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino