Anime News Network (ANN), Christopher Macdonald & Co. - "Unbiased" Reporting on All Things Anime Related By Snobbish Quebec-Based Web Company

I Love Beef

Bell peppers and bee- HEY WAIT A SEC WHERE'S THE B
kiwifarms.net
that's exceptional for the singular reason that evagelion is not at all deep unless your a 13-year old edgelord who just discovered moby dick and shakespeare.

I won't devolve into a full blown rant about how it sucks, but i'll just say it did not impress me one bit with its philosophy like other anime would later do, and that's after watching it twice. Like, I'll even say Sword Art Online was deeper in its philosophy.
See? If I was Zac Bertschy 15 years ago, I would have made some offhanded comment about you being inferior in some way about not liking Evangelion, and would have your account suspended, along with presenting you as a pariah of the week on the forums before the suckups would come out of the woodwork and make fun of you. Of course, Zac dislikes Evangelion, but that's beyond the point. I am glad you can find value on series outside of Evangelion or other series; that's just how people work.

To me (note: not an oldtaku, I just try to watch all kinds of anime across decades), anime peaked with End of Evangelion in terms of "Holy shit what the fuck"ery and animation of the time that anime's always been famous for, and that was most likely made as a giant middle finger to the otaku culture, and it's also possible Shinji was always meant to be a mirror for the audience to self-reflect on and make a change. There's still a lot of good anime that has come afterwards, and a lot of my favorites actually are post-Evangelion, but nothing's been able to top that movie in its visuals and influence (especially culturally) except Akira, but that came a decade prior.

I think the '90s was an interesting time in terms of technology and animation, but the 2000s wouldn't have been as great a decade as it was without its predecessors. Even the 2010s had some merit going for it (especially since I think CGI is a natural progression of technology that Japan's still trying to get a hold of), but I get the frustration of believing the "magic" or "soul" of anime was lost with the rise of light novel adaptations and digital animation. I think mecha anime not being able to have a strong foothold in the 2010s is part of the reason why anime feels kinda soulless, but societal norms changing in Japan the last decade I don't think helped matters. That's why the 2020s I feel is going to be a make it-or-break it decade for the industry, especially with the rise of reboots, and hopefully ANN won't live to see the newest changes and trends come to a head. Their screeching can only be tolerated for so long, and it's long stay past its welcome.
I especially agree on how the 2020s will be a make or break era for anime. Again with my 1990s sperging, but the cusp of the decade and the few years after the next millennium had anime riding high on the idea that humanity would go into the future with high tech and stuff, to look forward to our next 1000 years of existence. We were right, but only partially; we never knew about the next war to fight or what would rise in terms of tech, and essentially what to put our hopes into. As things remain especially uncertain nowadays, the 2020s appear to be a time of greater crisis, and if anything, there will be a tighter squeeze considering how everyone is apparently awaiting the end of the world. Will heroes arise, or will despair reign? Etc. etc. This year especially will be a test of resolve and character in times of crisis. Big, fancy, and lofty words of virtue from me for sure, but anime didn't get far with being tools of political pundits and sucking up to assholes; like with all art, it's both expression of views and some manner of retaliation and a communication of "something's fucked up".

Sounds to me like a lot of ANN’s problems is rooted in all the hipster points they accumulated. I know 4Kids didn’t do anime in America any favors, since thanks to them, One Piece is nowhere near as popular here as it is in Japan.
Just to help expand on this, it wasn't just only 4Kids, but it was like a phenomenon. Anime for standard channels back in the mid 2000s were already dying out due to easier access to cable TV, and as I can recall, it wasn't just 4Kids stuff either. The Mega Man NT Warrior anime, and specifically its Axess second season was an absolute shitshow in terms of removing content, censorship, and trying to make the series "marketable", like trying to provide a Matrix esque soundtrack that just came off as pretentious, censoring out NetNavi AIs getting their bodies blown apart, and removing everything so badly it essentially removed its emotional core. I mean, even it's a children's/youth audience anime, it's fucking Megaman, EVERYONE knew who he was and every one of his incarnations and series back in the 2000s. This would be like making Justice League an incredibly shitty watered down version of the great reboot back in the 2000s. The fact they fucked up on Megaman was pretty bad as it got and was a sign of the times.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just to help expand on this, it wasn't just only 4Kids, but it was like a phenomenon. Anime for standard channels back in the mid 2000s were already dying out due to easier access to cable TV, and as I can recall, it wasn't just 4Kids stuff either. The Mega Man NT Warrior anime, and specifically its Axess second season was an absolute shitshow in terms of removing content, censorship, and trying to make the series "marketable", like trying to provide a Matrix esque soundtrack that just came off as pretentious, censoring out NetNavi AIs getting their bodies blown apart, and removing everything so badly it essentially removed its emotional core. I mean, even it's a children's/youth audience anime, it's fucking Megaman, EVERYONE knew who he was and every one of his incarnations and series back in the 2000s. This would be like making Justice League an incredibly shitty watered down version of the great reboot back in the 2000s. The fact they fucked up on Megaman was pretty bad as it got and was a sign of the times.
Whoa, that takes me back. I wasn't big into Megaman, so NT Warrior was just something to watch to pass the time, but something always did feel off about it that it never sucked me in--even Viewtiful Joe was more interesting to watch, but I wasn't big into that either because of the art-style. The most hilarious part about this is that it was Viz Media who had licensed and dubbed it, and yet they still did all of that to fit Kids' WB's criteria. Meanwhile, people give Cardcaptors shit just because Kids' WB aired episodes out-of-order and didn't bother airing most of the show (on top of the Ocean dub removing gay subtext and teacher-student romances).

Travoltron

kiwifarms.net
When ANN first launched, it was a decent site run by decent people, right? How and when did it fall so hard?
I noticed a big change once Lynzee Loveridge was hired. She seemed to inject politics into everything, and started posting off-topic man-hating crap. Like I remember she kept posting multiple articles about a girl getting beaten at a comic book convention. In the end, a video surfaced showing the girl had gotten drunk and fell down and she lied about the whole thing.

Once that insane moron Hope Chapman blew her way into a job, the site was complete garbage.

The Token Ethnic

Grocery shopping in my ahegao hoodie.
kiwifarms.net
I noticed a big change once Lynzee Loveridge was hired. She seemed to inject politics into everything, and started posting off-topic man-hating crap. Like I remember she kept posting multiple articles about a girl getting beaten at a comic book convention. In the end, a video surfaced showing the girl had gotten drunk and fell down and she lied about the whole thing.

Once that insane moron Hope Chapman blew her way into a job, the site was complete garbage.
Same with Rebecca Silverman. She won't shut up about lesbians in anime and criticizes them if they're not portrayed in a positive manner. Her reviews for Chio's School Road and the Murciélago manga turn preachy and sidetrack into nonsense about how certain characters can be predatory lezzies and how problematic they are. I never knew that about Lynzee's articles, but she's currently working on anime translators and their work-life balance and I bet you that a certain armz gurl will be featured. I'm guessing it'll be "support hard working localization or else you're an alt-right pirate, you weebs" propaganda. Also, why did she choose that selfie as her avatar pic? What an unfortunate face.

unfortunateface.PNG

Last edited:

Pedro Sanchez

kiwifarms.net
Same with Rebecca Silverman. She won't shut up about lesbians in anime and criticizes them if they're not portrayed in a positive manner. Her reviews for Chio's School Road and the Murciélago manga turn preachy and sidetrack into nonsense about how certain characters can be predatory lezzies and how problematic they are. I never knew that about Lynzee's articles, but she's currently working on anime translators and their work-life balance and I bet you that a certain armz gurl will be featured. I'm guessing it'll be "support hard working localization or else you're an alt-right pirate, you weebs" propaganda. Also, why did she choose that selfie as her avatar pic? What an unfortunate face.

View attachment 1187137
They've already started doing that. A few big Anitubers and Anitwitterers were talking about how you should pirate anime and manga and jus tbuy merchandise and support creators in other ways and how localizers are shit. Then the industry defenders like ANN, CritikalReikan, Canipa, CR guys like Adam Shaeen or whoever etc came out to bat that you should always support the release even if its censored because you're an entitled fan who doesn't deserve better. ANN conveniently then did a few articles on Japanese creators complaining about (Japanese) piracy. Then they decided to just show their whole hand and do a blatant PR article on how you can watch Crunchyroll streams in 1080P for free.

The recent narrative I saw was that translations are actually censored in the opposite direction. As in, anime is super progressive but translations remove it and add in problematic things and how LGBTAIQPLMAO+ themes are always removed. Of course, they're citing examples from the 90s like Sailor Moon and Netflix' Evangelion translation despite the fact that translation is more accurate than the old 90s ADV one. Tokyo Godfathers new censorship is being praised because it's removing the 'harmful language and tone'' regarding Hana, a crossdressing/trans hobo. Even going so far as to brag how they hired a trans person to voice the character.

As far as if ANN was ever good. No, not really. You could argue it was less shit in the early 2000s, but Zac has always been a cancer sore there. Even before Lynzee, Hope, Rebecca, Steve, Nick, and everyone joined. The whole reason Hope fucked her way into it was because it was a super progressive elitist site who sucked off the R1 industry in a sea of normie anime forums that openly discussed piracy, fanservice, and other fun, degenerate things

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
They've already started doing that. A few big Anitubers and Anitwitterers were talking about how you should pirate anime and manga and jus tbuy merchandise and support creators in other ways and how localizers are shit. Then the industry defenders like ANN, CritikalReikan, Canipa, CR guys like Adam Shaeen or whoever etc came out to bat that you should always support the release even if its censored because you're an entitled fan who doesn't deserve better. ANN conveniently then did a few articles on Japanese creators complaining about (Japanese) piracy. Then they decided to just show their whole hand and do a blatant PR article on how you can watch Crunchyroll streams in 1080P for free.

The recent narrative I saw was that translations are actually censored in the opposite direction. As in, anime is super progressive but translations remove it and add in problematic things and how LGBTAIQPLMAO+ themes are always removed. Of course, they're citing examples from the 90s like Sailor Moon and Netflix' Evangelion translation despite the fact that translation is more accurate than the old 90s ADV one. Tokyo Godfathers new censorship is being praised because it's removing the 'harmful language and tone'' regarding Hana, a crossdressing/trans hobo. Even going so far as to brag how they hired a trans person to voice the character.

As far as if ANN was ever good. No, not really. You could argue it was less shit in the early 2000s, but Zac has always been a cancer sore there. Even before Lynzee, Hope, Rebecca, Steve, Nick, and everyone joined. The whole reason Hope fucked her way into it was because it was a super progressive elitist site who sucked off the R1 industry in a sea of normie anime forums that openly discussed piracy, fanservice, and other fun, degenerate things
>ANN conveniently then did a few articles on Japanese creators complaining about (Japanese) piracy.

The "complaining" part is actually massively lying on ANN's side. Like, there's so many examples from creators themselves contradicting this that any corpofagging shill will cry blood & eat it's heart out.

- Watamote's Mangaka literally thanked 4chan & scalation-readers once. See, Watamote blew up on 4chan, skyrocketing the interest in the manga. The Japanese tankobon was marketed as "The smash hit in the overseas version of 2chan!" Tanigawa drew extra art for the English release with Tomoko eating spaghetti, LITERALLY REFERENCING SPAGHETTI IN POCKETS. He even admitted that the Anime wouldn't even have been made without them. In fact, it was so good that it was even used as a selling point for the physical release.

The biggest surprise here was that the hellhole called 4chan was nice enough to acutally buy Raw Japanese Copies of the Manga after realizing they like it based on the scanlation. Reminder this was NEVER about not giving money back to the authors. (Pics to prove below)

>"海外の2ちゃん的な掲示板で大人気!!"
Or loosely, "A smash hit on the overseas version of 2chan!!"

IMG_20200314_225330.png

IMG_20200314_221130.jpg

For those who don't know, It's from a short comedic greentext story on 4chan about a socially awkward dude who, for reasons that I think weren't explained, had huge amounts of spaghetti in his pants pockets. It gets EVERYWHERE because he makes a wrong move. In a supermarket checkout aisle. "Dropped my spaghetti" thus became 4chan slang for "did something unbearably awkward in public". For obvious reasons, this was a highly relevant meme to Watamote cause Tomoko is also an awkward girl (not a femcel tho, even while being played by Monica Rial in the dub of the anime)

- The creator of Umineko: When They Cry (aka Umineko no Naku Koro ni) visual novel series by Ryukishi07, who felt so flattered that TheWitchHunt was fantranslating his VNs he canonized them within the series, and got them to work on the official steam retranslation, and on his new VN too so it would have a simultaneous worldwide release.
JointPics_20200314_222536.PNG

It still goes

- Most Animators working on actual anime often link pirate uploads of their work cause they don't get royalties anyway.

Recent Example being an animator named BAHIJD linking every scene he made for Blade Runner Anime
IMG_20200314_230148.png

- Hiroyuki Yamaga (a founding member of Gainax) admitted at the time of Gurren Lagann movie that he likened watching fansubs to watching TV.

He admits it here:

- When Ryosuke Takahashi (Director, Producer & Screenwriter who's huge name among Real Robot Anime) went to Scotland & heard people in the west view his unlicensed works for free online, he was quite happy about it.

- Kazuyoshi Yaginuma just doesn't care. BTW, for those who don't know, he was the legendary animator who people took his joking on him being a Neo-Nazi.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/kazuyoshi-yaginuma-japanese-nazi-sympathizer.39155/

- Masami Obari (Animator, mostly known for making the 1994 Fatal Fury Motion Picture) did more than just animate for Dangaioh & he linked Youtube fansubs

- One of the heads of the Pokemon Special translation group created an alternate account to talk to Satoshi Yamamoto, because his main account was full of scanlation stuff. So he sent Yamamoto a tweet, and Yamamoto REPLIED TO THE SCANLATION ACCOUNT.

IMG_20200314_225020.png

- When Mitsuo Iso (Another huge animator from 80's) came to Germany in sometime in 2017, he asked who had watched Dennou Coil. He jokingly said he would need to call the police after most of the room raised their hands. He was really happy people had seen his work although there isn't any official release in Europe. However, while Iso also said if you watched an illegal subbed version and liked it, still buy the DVD of Dennou Coil even if you don't understand Japanese anyway. Iso talked about the Z2 japanese DVD. Tho, he never vilified people for watching fansubs like translators and ONLY translators claim.

- Log Horizon author also had a Q&A on 4chan where people apologised for pirating and he said it’s okay, buy it when it’s translated and you can afford it.

Here's the full transcript:

I can add more examples, but this will become way too long with this

> Then they decided to just show their whole hand and do a blatant PR article on how you can watch Crunchyroll streams in 1080P for free.

Irony is, CR itself started as a piracy site which made fansubs. Same with Fakku, which has it's own fuckeries to make even CR look more moral (context below).
IMG_20200309_140542.jpg

> The recent narrative I saw was that translations are actually censored in the opposite direction. As in, anime is super progressive but translations remove it and add in problematic things and how LGBTAIQPLMAO+ themes are always removed. Of course, they're citing examples from the 90s like Sailor Moon and Netflix' Evangelion translation despite the fact that translation is more accurate than the old 90s ADV one. Tokyo Godfathers new censorship is being praised because it's removing the 'harmful language and tone'' regarding Hana, a crossdressing/trans hobo. Even going so far as to brag how they hired a trans person to voice the character.

Fun Fact, remember the Kobayashi dub that Jamie added the Patriarchy line to? She also removed the lesbian context of the show & acted like her usual smug cunt self denying it's existence being there to begin with. (Context below, read Left to Right):

View attachment JointPics_20200201_144940.PNG

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Internet Person

Panzer Vor, motherfuckers!
kiwifarms.net
>ANN conveniently then did a few articles on Japanese creators complaining about (Japanese) piracy.

The "complaining" part is actually massively lying on ANN's side. Like, there's so many examples from creators themselves contradicting this that any corpofagging shill will cry blood & eat it's heart out.

- Watamote's Mangaka literally thanked 4chan & scalation-readers once. See, Watamote blew up on 4chan, skyrocketing the interest in the manga. The Japanese tankobon was marketed as "The smash hit in the overseas version of 2chan!" Tanigawa drew extra art for the English release with Tomoko eating spaghetti, LITERALLY REFERENCING SPAGHETTI IN POCKETS. He even admitted that the Anime wouldn't even have been made without them. In fact, it was so good that it was even used as a selling point for the physical release.

The biggest surprise here was that the hellhole called 4chan was nice enough to acutally buy Raw Japanese Copies of the Manga after realizing they like it based on the scanlation. Reminder this was NEVER about not giving money back to the authors. (Pics to prove below)

>"海外の2ちゃん的な掲示板で大人気!!"
Or loosely, "A smash hit on the overseas version of 2chan!!"

View attachment 1187367
View attachment 1187269

For those who don't know, It's from a short comedic greentext story on 4chan about a socially awkward dude who, for reasons that I think weren't explained, had huge amounts of spaghetti in his pants pockets. It gets EVERYWHERE because he makes a wrong move. In a supermarket checkout aisle. "Dropped my spaghetti" thus became 4chan slang for "did something unbearably awkward in public". For obvious reasons, this was a highly relevant meme to Watamote cause Tomoko is also an awkward girl (not a femcel tho, even while being played by Monica Rial in the dub of the anime)

- The creator of Umineko: When They Cry (aka Umineko no Naku Koro ni) visual novel series by Ryukishi07, who felt so flattered that TheWitchHunt was fantranslating his VNs he canonized them within the series, and got them to work on the official steam retranslation, and on his new VN too so it would have a simultaneous worldwide release.
View attachment 1187304

It still goes

- Most Animators working on actual anime often link pirate uploads of their work cause they don't get royalties anyway.

Recent Example being an animator named BAHIJD linking every scene he made for Blade Runner Anime
View attachment 1187381

- Hiroyuki Yamaga (a founding member of Gainax) admitted at the time of Gurren Lagann movie that he likened watching fansubs to watching TV.

He admits it here:

- When Ryosuke Takahashi (Director, Producer & Screenwriter who's huge name among Real Robot Anime) went to Scotland & heard people in the west view his unlicensed works for free online, he was quite happy about it.

- Kazuyoshi Yaginuma just doesn't care. BTW, for those who don't know, he was the legendary animator who people took his joking on him being a Neo-Nazi.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/kazuyoshi-yaginuma-japanese-nazi-sympathizer.39155/

- Masami Obari (Animator, mostly known for making the 1994 Fatal Fury Motion Picture) did more than just animate for Dangaioh & he linked Youtube fansubs

- One of the heads of the Pokemon Special translation group created an alternate account to talk to Satoshi Yamamoto, because his main account was full of scanlation stuff. So he sent Yamamoto a tweet, and Yamamoto REPLIED TO THE SCANLATION ACCOUNT.

View attachment 1187363

- When Mitsuo Iso (Another huge animator from 80's) came to Germany in sometime in 2017, he asked who had watched Dennou Coil. He jokingly said he would need to call the police after most of the room raised their hands. He was really happy people had seen his work although there isn't any official release in Europe. However, while Iso also said if you watched an illegal subbed version and liked it, still buy the DVD of Dennou Coil even if you don't understand Japanese anyway. Iso talked about the Z2 japanese DVD. Tho, he never vilified people for watching fansubs like translators and ONLY translators claim.

- Log Horizon author also had a Q&A on 4chan where people apologised for pirating and he said it’s okay, buy it when it’s translated and you can afford it.

Here's the full transcript:

I can add more examples, but this will become way too long with this

> Then they decided to just show their whole hand and do a blatant PR article on how you can watch Crunchyroll streams in 1080P for free.

Irony is, CR itself started as a piracy site which made fansubs. Same with Fakku, which has it's own fuckeries to make even CR look more moral (context below).
View attachment 1187416

> The recent narrative I saw was that translations are actually censored in the opposite direction. As in, anime is super progressive but translations remove it and add in problematic things and how LGBTAIQPLMAO+ themes are always removed. Of course, they're citing examples from the 90s like Sailor Moon and Netflix' Evangelion translation despite the fact that translation is more accurate than the old 90s ADV one. Tokyo Godfathers new censorship is being praised because it's removing the 'harmful language and tone'' regarding Hana, a crossdressing/trans hobo. Even going so far as to brag how they hired a trans person to voice the character.

Fun Fact, remember the Kobayashi dub that Jamie added the Patriarchy line to? She also removed the lesbian context of the show & acted like her usual smug cunt self denying it's existence being there to begin with. (Context below, read Left to Right):

View attachment 1187427
So ANN is pissed they can’t be Japan’s press wing? Can’t say I feel bad.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tokyo Godfathers new censorship is being praised because it's removing the 'harmful language and tone'' regarding Hana, a crossdressing/trans hobo. Even going so far as to brag how they hired a trans person to voice the character.
That's fucking stupid because even Hana admits she's a mistake by God. She doesn't get offended about being called an okama (cross-dressing faggot), and Gin even comes to better appreciate her throughout the film and even stopped calling her names because they're companions looking out for each other. Removing the language removes Gin's character progression.

Jesus Christ, GKIDS, and I thought they were better than this.

I Love Beef

kiwifarms.net
Whoa, that takes me back. I wasn't big into Megaman, so NT Warrior was just something to watch to pass the time, but something always did feel off about it that it never sucked me in--even Viewtiful Joe was more interesting to watch, but I wasn't big into that either because of the art-style. The most hilarious part about this is that it was Viz Media who had licensed and dubbed it, and yet they still did all of that to fit Kids' WB's criteria.
And because of that, that's how I was autistic enough to get the series elsewhere online than to rely on the WB. It's no wonder why they died before the late 2000s. And Viz, huh? I swear I could have recognized Ocean Group in their casting. I'd say something about the manga and even well, obviously, the video games being better, but what they let pass on TV was unexcusable.
Fun fact: Because Zac Bertschy was vehemently not into moe at the time of Umineko's popularity, and some shithole oldfag anime site called Colony Drop was around that tried to undermine Umineko was around as well, that along with how Zac got Kodomo no Jikan canned in the States was how the two was able to make bedfellows and try to influence the direction of the anime fandom around the anime bubble crash of the Great Recession. It's amazing what fanwhore nepotism does for you.
So ANN is pissed they can’t be Japan’s press wing? Can’t say I feel bad.
Zac at this point looks like some autistic exceptional individual inbred cousin of Blofeld or Goldfinger from James Bond. I love how he and his cronies' mastermind plan is to try and control the world's production and flow of anime and manga through a major news source, all because they can't accept the fact they can't get laid with their hobbies and because Zac's a talentless hack shouting autist "critic" who appropriately had a dick shoved up his ass by someone else who was a talentless hack shouting autist "critic" from a bigger pool of them.
That's fucking stupid because even Hana admits she's a mistake by God. She doesn't get offended about being called an okama (cross-dressing faggot), and Gin even comes to better appreciate her throughout the film and even stopped calling her names because they're companions looking out for each other. Removing the language removes Gin's character progression.

Now that you mention it, and because Tokyo Godfathers is such a distant memory, I fully get your statement now from a thread related to this in that Satoshi Kon would make fun of the likes of Zac and Hope and everyone down at ANN because his work is that triggering. If he was alive today and heard all about WeebWars and about how SJW anime fans actually see Japan as an "uncivilized ultrapatriarchy tyranny where women are to be in the kitchen all the time", I am very sure he would actually give these fuckers a face full of shit and leave them face first in the dirt running to victory.

Crazedking

kiwifarms.net
I am disappointed that ANN is somehow still going despite the world burning down.
it would have required ANN to have been actually making money for it to start making less. ANN is basically being hosted on some dude's server in canada and then you just get a bunch of dumb cunts like lynzee to write blogpost for scraps and you got a website.It runs on minimum costs and internet blog shitposting is actually one of the few things still easy to do with social distancing.

Reactions: Kosher Salt

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it would have required ANN to have been actually making money for it to start making less. ANN is basically being hosted on some dude's server in canada and then you just get a bunch of dumb cunts like lynzee to write blogpost for scraps and you got a website.It runs on minimum costs and internet blog shitposting is actually one of the few things still easy to do with social distancing.
I'm surprised they have not virtue signaled about efficiently practicing social distancing.

I Love Beef

kiwifarms.net
I am disappointed that ANN is somehow still going despite the world burning down.
I'm surprised they have not virtue signaled about efficiently practicing social distancing.
Their forum goers/members aught to. They're still going autistically strong over how "the anime distribution and production committee model needs to be outsourced to China or be torn down." Okay, you bunch of delusional suburbanite weeaboos who were bred out in the breadbasket bosoms of America, I'm sure you have great business solutions that can be applied to a world you are absolutely sure you have all grasp of. Let me know how it goes when your anime suddenly costs several times more through your overseas distributor before getting caught with your pants down pirating shit or you end up being more nostalgic and whiny when the literal Chinese cartoons come rolling in.

Bamboo Dong Spills the Beans.png
Bamboo Dong Spills the Beans 2.png
Bamboo Dong Spills the Beans 3.png
Bamboo Dong Spills the Beans 4.png
Christophe Macdonald denies.png
Christophe Macdonald stalks.png
DxEbxDwUcAEOqPo.jpg large.jpg
DxCnGA7VYAAlh8F.jpg
Hazukari.png

Hazukari 1547716807015.jpg

Please don't mind the dump. Just need a good place for the damning evidence. Enjoy everyone.

Emma Bowers and Justin Sevakis.png
zac knows about hazukari.png
Marzgurl becomes ANNs new maytr.png

The Token Ethnic

Grocery shopping in my ahegao hoodie.
kiwifarms.net
What I love about these posts is the lack of self-awareness. They're horrified to find out their friend was a creep, so they play the pity card and don't even do anything to help the victims. Bamboo Dong goes on a twitter tirade to shift focus from Dylan to Vic. They sure as hell didn't believe Emma Bowers when it came to her allegations against Justin. Victims deserve to be heard and believed... right?
whatastory.PNG

Chickenfoot

kiwifarms.net

If the anime movie director was alive today? He would send GKids a samurai Sword to fight for their lives.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

GITD Crossdressing dairy villainess
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why just screenshots? Don't forget to post archived links.
Coach to the rescue! Some of those couldn't be found.

This one is interesting. Sure this will age well in the future.

Last time I checked, real fascists eliminate anyone who calls them a fascist.

https://archive.ph/sysJk

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net