Anime News Network (ANN), Christopher Macdonald & Co. - "Unbiased" Reporting on All Things Anime Related By Snobbish Quebec-Based Web Company

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah? That's fucking nothing. I remember hearing for Fievel Goes West by Don Bluth, the producers literally took out second mortgages to finance perfecting the last parts of the movie in production. I also heard that Rumio Takahashi puts herself through hell to try and get her manga out, not to even mention the countless others out there, some of whom haven't even survived or kept on long enough to see their fruits of success in their career. Tough.
Any time you see some perfect work of art, someone and maybe many someones put blood, sweat and tears into it.

Look at the utter garbage SJWs create. That's what you get from these lazy fuckers.

Don't want to work hard? Get an easier job than animation, game design, architecture, or anything creative. Just continue to be a useless parasitic leech on the ass of those who can create.

I fucking hate these people.

Oh yeah? That's fucking nothing. I remember hearing for Fievel Goes West by Don Bluth, the producers literally took out second mortgages to finance perfecting the last parts of the movie in production. I also heard that Rumio Takahashi puts herself through hell to try and get her manga out, not to even mention the countless others out there, some of whom haven't even survived or kept on long enough to see their fruits of success in their career. Tough.

I do agree there should be some more general accommodations for the health of your animators out there, but I'm just a damn peanut gallery head in a glass box stand. A lot of today's people don't understand that it takes sacrifice to also get to try to change the world and make it a better place, or to do something great for it. If Mrs. Canadian animator can't stand the heat, she needs to stay out of the kitchen.

This is another facet of why I think ANN is a load of garbage, no matter what they say. I don't take word from a bunch of nerd ass spectator consuumer hipster assholes who think their purchase of anime series through a localizer acts as stock. They're just as bad as those fucking Yakuza assholes who raid stockbroker meetings out in Tokyo. Those were the assholes who planted CP in Nobuhiko Watsuki's office to cause that debacle.

Any time you see some perfect work of art, someone and maybe many someones put blood, sweat and tears into it.

Look at the utter garbage SJWs create. That's what you get from these lazy fuckers.

Don't want to work hard? Get an easier job than animation, game design, architecture, or anything creative. Just continue to be a useless parasitic leech on the ass of those who can create.

They are either ignorant of the work that is required to go into making a good product and idiots, or just lazy and want all the accolades without the hard work

Dom Cruise

Happy summer, everybody!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It's like these people don't understand that it's a basic law of reality that you can only achieve something great through hard work, that's literally all there is to it, there will literally never not be anything but that to it.

It's like when they complain how tough it was to work for Ghibli, like no fucking shit, do you think animation with that level of detail would be fucking easy?

They are either ignorant of the work that is required to go into making a good product and idiots, or just lazy and want all the accolades without the hard work

It's like these people don't understand that it's a basic law of reality that you can only achieve something great through hard work, that's literally all there is to it, there will literally never not be anything but that to it.

It's like when they complain how tough it was to work for Ghibli, like no fucking shit, do you think animation with that level of detail would be fucking easy?
Did they never hear the story of The Little Red Hen?

Vlad Transylvania Mai

Rip
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bonus:

Lynzee reviewed the first two episodes of Dragon Maid and was harrumphing the big breasted character design that Coolkyoshinja loves to use. She even makes a point of comparing it to Made in Abyss, yet it's one of her favorite shows. She gets upset at the reveal at the end of the first episode. But since she's a fujo at heart, she wants to know why Fafnir got banned from his MMO. Much to my surprise, the forum had people calling out their negative reviews.
Here's a bonus screenshot that showed up after the archive.
View attachment 2367147
Then don't watch it it's not that hard.

albert chan

I write computer programs for a living
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Closing their eyes, logging off, switching the channel, and similar actions are too difficult for these people...

The fatsos need to go touch grass.
They’ve never followed on what Tyler predicted would happen

7204A54B-9B58-4B33-9CE4-E3EC8B76E9D1.jpeg

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now Lynzee is on a tirade about all the Japanese creators that are getting canceled from the Olympics.

View attachment 2375042

View attachment 2375043

and one guy is making sense about something with regards to trying to cancel Japanese creators when you don't even live in said country. Will probably be listed as hate speach.

View attachment 2375045
Sagmandoo187 response is golden!
Well done!

Now Lynzee is on a tirade about all the Japanese creators that are getting canceled from the Olympics.

View attachment 2375042

View attachment 2375043

and one guy is making sense about something with regards to trying to cancel Japanese creators when you don't even live in said country. Will probably be listed as hate speach.

View attachment 2375045
'Someone does not agree with me. THEY MUST BE PURGED!'

-Internet Puritans

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net

Jagraveen

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2375042

View attachment 2375043

View attachment 2375045
These people should just enjoy the show instead of worrying about people's politics all the time.

View attachment 2375042

View attachment 2375043

View attachment 2375045
Well, everyone said the Tokyo Olympics was going to be the West's biggest charge to enter the country and get Nippon to be like them since Matthew Perry.

Mothra88

kiwifarms.net
Well, everyone said the Tokyo Olympics was going to be the West's biggest charge to enter the country and get Nippon to be like them since Matthew Perry.
That was before coronavirus interceded and made sure this will be the biggest failure of an Olympics ever. They even banned spectators, which has helped avoid the scenario the woketivists were hoping for in which mobs of westerners would descend on the country and whine about everything they saw. Also, it's experiencing the ratings curse like all sports are right now:

CNN - "How Olympics Ratings Failure Can Be a Good Thing."
olympics.png
https://archive.md/Fmrup

Last edited:
That was before coronavirus interceded and made sure this will be the biggest failure of an Olympics ever. They even banned spectators, which has helped avoid the scenario the woketivists were hoping for in which mobs of westerners would descend on the country and whine about everything they saw. Also, it's experiencing the ratings curse like all sports are right now:

CNN - "How Olympics Ratings Failure Can Be a Good Thing."

True. And there’s talk about Article 50 which could see political demonstrations on the podium come back. And the trans weightlifter from New Zealand.

I Love Beef

OH YEAHHUH, SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM
kiwifarms.net
You can't make this shit up. Follow up to my post in regards to ANN's supposed outrage against bullying (lol hypocrites)

1627193470214.png

Motherfuckers, you all are a bunch of hipster fag demagogues who morality squad against fucking everything and have absolutely no values or morals to begin with, making you all shifty and baseless fucking shitheels who value nothing unless it benefits you and glows your reputation greater than a fed. TL;DR FUCKING SOCIOPATHS.

Consequences should have actions? Hey fuckfaces, what about you all back in the 2000s yakking and jerking off Zac Bertschy's dick and thinking you all have such great "taste" that the anime industry, a place that none of you fucks will ever touch legitimately because you all are self entitled first world spoiled privileged talentless losers who jerk your dick off let's play with your logic fags, you irreegardless of gender have dicks because your troon learnings wills it anyhow, so fucking deal with it to your internet community and its insular self absorbed cliquey garbage moreso than this place that cropped up in 2013, should cater to all of you foreign alien nobodies?

I think Zac was a great example of a consequence. So was you guys getting hacked in August 2017, and that anniversary is coming up real soon. I also think that Weeb Wars is a wonderful consequence, especially for the injustice of you fucks letting your sex pest friend Dylan Keilman go and abuse and rape more women out in the world.

You and your clique ass bunch of fucking bullying ass losers have potentially ruined the hobbies of thousands, if not moreso, of people, for throwing your shit out on the World Wide Web and thinking that won't be found or minded at all. I'm honestly surprised that the more conscientious of your userbase are willing to forgive people and dare to state it, more than any of your filthy asses. Kudos to them.

Oh, and what's that? Lynzee's whining about this shit too on Twitter? And she got shut the fuck down by an actual Japanese woman?

Get fucked, losers.

True. And there’s talk about Article 50 which could see political demonstrations on the podium come back. And the trans weightlifter from New Zealand.
I'm honestly glad the gods of Japan see these things through. Kamikaze, letting the nation get its ass whupped because of the atrocities of the Imperials, and now, COVID. It's almost like stupid and amoral things have consequences!

I already read through an inane 2000s Livejournal of some roastie who mostly hated everything about Japan because they weren't "as liberated as she was". Like we need fucking thousands more of some spoiled fucks posting more self centered fuckery about "muh honorary whites".

And if a new Otoya Yamaguchi wants to come into the fray, let them. Put all of those fuckers away.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Closing their eyes, logging off, switching the channel, and similar actions are too difficult for these people...

The fatsos need to go touch grass.
I think the key issue is that most of these people are unable to stop caring what people they don't know are saying. Either about them, or about things they like or don't like. It prevents them from from being like this:

Peopleyoudontknow.gif

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Who is this and are they connected to ANN?
On Takahashi is a hypocritical copyright troll well-known for running a shady paid hentai service (like Fakku, ran by his fellow copyright troll known as "Jewcob", but worse) and spamming DMCAs to hentai sites, including on content he does not actually have the rights to. Incidentally, On Takahashi has been caught pirating shit before. He can go fuck himself as much as the ANN editors.