Anime openings and closings you really like - aka "weeb out about your weeby anime music"

Ballo

Blessed ET Jesus
kiwifarms.net
Opening 2 of the ace attorney anime is my favorite
Also opening 5 from bnha

OhGoy

shit demon
kiwifarms.net
even though its the second worst part in the series, i feel so nostalgic after listening to this (especially after having finished watching every episode)

second favorite of all the HxH EDs
...but ED5 was so good they decided to use an alternate version of it for ED6

Draza

Бели месец
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Catchy opening song

My favorite mondern gundamn series:

sasazuka

Standing in the school hallway.
kiwifarms.net
My favourite ending is Kimagure Orange Road ED 2, "Kanashii Haato wa Moete Iru" ("My Sad Heart is Burning"), performed by Kanako Wada, both for the song and the unconventional chalkboard animation (or at least I think it was done on a chalkboard).

Here's a live TV performance by Kanako Wada of the song from 1987.

One opening I really like is Kamichu!, which had the other "Hare Hare" theme song from 2006, "Hare Nochi Hare" ("Sunny Days Followed by Sunny Days") performed by Maho Tomita. I especially like the gimmick of incorporating the credits into the art.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino