Anime openings and closings you really like - aka "weeb out about your weeby anime music"

Detective K

Watching the world eat itself.
kiwifarms.net

Not a part of the movie proper, this was a proof of concept / pilot / teaser to the film.

I couldn't find fair use footage of the yellow line race (which leads the film off to the intro crawl,) but Redline is easily one of my favorite anime of all time, and I highly encourage fans of the genre to check it out. Beautiful art direction.

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
The second outro for Season 3 of My Hero Academia is pretty reflective sounding.

Bread Fetishist

Public enemy to bakers everywhere
kiwifarms.net
Recently, the anime club at my university had a karaoke, and it was a ton of fun.
I got to sing up to three songs, namely Viva Namida from Space Dandy, Aozora no Rhapsody from Dragon Maid and No, Thank You from K-On. And I'd definitely rank those three among my favorite OPs/EDs. As for my absolute favorite OP, well:
This song just gets me so pumped.

yeahweknow

kiwifarms.net
nostalgia from the recent past gets to me even more
not a real show, or anime for that matter, it takes after the feeling of an american produced, japanese animated collaborative effort like transformers or thundercats, very well made, i wanted to include it

Last edited:

Gator Young Henning

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This song's pretty good.
I haven't seen the new anime, but I thought I'd use that as an excuse to post the original.

Kataomoi00

Your Token Optimist
kiwifarms.net
Haven’t watched anime in a long time, but when I used to, Higurashi’s songs always stood out to me

Never fully watched Saikano, but I really liked the ending song

Reactions: R.A.E.L.

Daughter of Cernunnos

Lolifags belong in bodybags.
kiwifarms.net
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid Opening:
Gabriel Dropout Opening:
Yuuna and the Haunted Hotsprings OP:
Death Parade OP:
Madoka Magica OP:
Zombieland Saga OP:
And Closing:

Reactions: adorable bitch

admiral

passionless bombast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To Be Hero was dope and deserved way more hype
The animation in this anime was really gorgeous and it was completely ott action, but the closing was so sweet.
Do movies count? Origin Spirits of the Past was crap but this song gives me shivers

Positron

Subconsciously Suberogatory
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This song just floats back into my consciousness. Memories:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino