Anime openings and closings you really like - aka "weeb out about your weeby anime music"

gachacunt

moonriver & me.
kiwifarms.net

I TOTALLY forgot Tsubasa existed, but this song has been an earworm for me ever since I was 12. It's so good.

Give Her The D

Amputee without a Soul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The second ED to the 2nd season of My Hero Academia is fun, has that skater punk vibe common in the early 2000's. I like it.

000%

kiwifarms.net

Mob Psycho 100's first opening was absolutely fantastic both musically and visually.

I don't know. I like it a lot for some reason. I haven't actually watched the anime itself in full, but the second half of this is fun to listen to.

Chichan

kiwifarms.net
It's the first ED for psycho pass season 1 by Egoist.
The first seasons second OP by Nothings Carved In Stone
Second ED for season 1 by Egoist.
Second season OP its by Ling Tosite Sigure.
Season 2 ED by Egoist.

Remove Goat

what're you gonna do bout it fag
kiwifarms.net
I have never watched this and have absolutely no idea what it's about
Fist Of The North Star is great
Chase is an underrated JoJo OP
Code Geass's OPs are all good, but this one is underrated
It's a damn good translation
It's... different
4/5 anime but good OP
Fantastic
Space Dandy is a dandy guy

I'm going to try not to post stuff that's already been mentioned here, but I haven't read all 6 pages.

The opening to Flying Witch was pretty good and fit the tone of the show.

I unironically love the weird Japanese rap in the first Initial D opening.

Give Her The D

Amputee without a Soul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The close theme for Tokyo Ghoul Root-A. Like holy fuck, that season is disappointing, but Amazarashi really knows how to do anime music.

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If the Gurren Lagan intro had wutang rapping over it I'd play it on loop all day.

ProfDongs

kiwifarms.net
Couldn't find just the ED on youtube. The song is good on its own but the ending is really great because its an animation done by the original artist which I haven't really seen a lot of. There is a bit of foreshadowing to the end half of the manga, which is nice since it won't get another season.
Videos are time stamped
I saw a few Kamen Rider posts so I'm gonna cheat and include some live action stuff.
This is a manga in live action form but its still directed like an anime.
I'm just reaching now.

Pargon

Internet Segregationist
kiwifarms.net
I thought I was gonna hit the thread end without seeing Lain but @shasetoma. saved y'all.

Not sure anyone posted Fushigi Yuugi probably because it's pure cheese but fuck you anyway cuz dat riff:

Chronicles of the Heroic Knight had really fucking good opening and closing songs too (and the closing song is a real bitch to find):

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino