Anime openings and closings you really like - aka "weeb out about your weeby anime music"

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
The ED to Season 1 of Mob Psycho 100 (Refrain Boy by ALL OFF). Has a nice sketch drawn touch to it.

verissimus

kiwifarms.net
Lot of choices I don't get. At any rate...

For Opening(s), I'd probably go with Tank from Cowboy Bebop with one of the FMA openings coming second and Sailor Moon of all things (not my thing, but I do respect what it is) being an honorable mention along with the American DBZ

For Closing(s), I think I'll go with Gundam Wing's Toonami closing. Always gave me goosebumps : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqEny2Ir_Sk

@Sīn the Moon Daddy ...I see what you did there Graf :thinking:

Last edited:

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Drifters" haven't heard shit about it in forever, so I'm guessing it's dead sadly.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba

Elfen Lied

Anime game music, scenes where the music worked really well, etc. Good audio in general.

Gate thus the JSDF fought there

Gode Geass (Rollo's death) Skip to 1:20

Final Fantasy 14 Ravana. Skip to 5:00

Nier Automata. Opera boss fight. (All the music in this game is awesome)

Reactions: Samoyed

Masquerade

MUSIC, COME ON!!!
kiwifarms.net
DomeKano is hella trashy, but goddamn does it have a bop of an OP

Shut up, deep down y'all know this song is a fucking banger

LyapunovCriterion

Unstable
kiwifarms.net
This, by far. It's a shame the new anime is shit and the manga takes fucking ages to release.

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
Everything that Ling Tosite Sigure does is amazing. Especially the Psycho-Pass open.

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
The first opening of Tokyo Ghoul:re has really grown on me. I can't find the actual opening because apparently YouTube is a real bitch about removing it, so have this:

AveraDiane

kiwifarms.net

Ending song from Seitokai Yakuindomo.

Tags
None