Snowflake Anisa Jomha / @anisajomha / "iDubbbz's Girlfriend" - Melodramatic ex-titty streamer with a secret love boner for Chris Ray Gun.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Max is a handsome and dashing young man with a winning smile and all this slut has is cancerous sacks of flesh strapped to her chest.
Honestly I think iDubbbz is just using her to get Max jealous because we all know Max is dating HowToBasic.

j666

[/USER=80085]@j666,[/B] Thaks b[B ]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
for those of you asking for nudes, this is all thats been found/leaked as far as i know -

anisa1.jpg

anisa2.jpg

anisa4.jpg

bzdeGEL.gif

also, just an FYI- anisa has 11 or 12 threads about her on /snow at this point. there is a fuck load of content to sift through.
i'm half-assed compiling some of the better stuff, but i don't really have a lot of time to dedicate to such an endeavor.

Last edited:

solonset

N = Ni (1/2) ^ t / λ
kiwifarms.net

PlasticOwls

Gone Forever
kiwifarms.net
also, just an FYI- anisa has 11 or 12 threads about her on /snow at this point. there is a fuck load of content to sift through.
i'm half-assed compiling some of the better stuff, but i don't really have a lot of time to dedicate to such an endeavor.
I tried reading some of it, but the comments were so a-loggish, I stopped. Theres a load of conspiracy theories if people want to actually find validity to them

j666

[/USER=80085]@j666,[/B] Thaks b[B ]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I tried reading some of it, but the comments were so a-loggish, I stopped. Theres a load of conspiracy theories if people want to actually find validity to them
yeah, the shitposting and derailing in her threads is to an insane degree. i should probably rephrase 'a lot of content to sift through' as 'lots of tin foil hat bullshit with some decent content'.

QueenOfModeration

kiwifarms.net
Had a few videos of clips from her streams being recommended to me a while back. All of them were pretty much just of Anisa shit talking about Laci to a pretty uncomfortable looking Chris. She seemed like a jealous girlfriend.

[EDIT]: I'm :autism: and just realized one of the videos you posted was the video with said awkward encounters with Chris. My bad.

Last edited:

The Shadow

Last one in's a freemason!
kiwifarms.net
Were it not for their relationship, I would imagine iDubbbz would have made a content cop on her. Especially with the drama, thirsting, and shameless titty streaming.
Eh, that suggests she has more reach. Ricegum, Keemstar etc have a lot of followers. Anisa is pretty much only notable for being iDubbbz' girlfriend. Content Cop implies that person has a certain level of importance and views in the YT community.

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
Were it not for their relationship, I would imagine iDubbbz would have made a content cop on her. Especially with the drama, thirsting, and shameless titty streaming.
Unless he did a generalized "titty youtuber" content cop, I doubt she'd be the target of a video like that. That, or she'd be a sort of side-reference in a video on a larger personality (like Jenna Marbles, or whatever).

Tags
None