Ann Doran leaks voice conversations between Amberlynn and Norma Jean. -

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last night Ann Doran uploaded these to her Facebook. They are voice conversations forwarded to her by Norma (Becky's mom), between herself and Amber.
Ann Doran is long-distance friend of Norma's. She reached out to Norma of her own volition to form a friendship, after participating in ALR hate groups and posting hate on ALR's YT videos for about a year. She is the one who leaked Norma's cancer diagnosis in the comments of one of ALR's videos. She also offered to speak "on behalf of" Norma to Charlie Gold (this fell through). To this day she participates in the hate groups, as evidenced below. She's a cow of her own.
I tried my best with the quality but this dumbass boomer was recording on her phone, and speaks over some of the conversation. Ann deleted them about three hours after posting them.

ETA: A chronological transcript has been supplied in this post below by @pinkbutterfly. Thanks!

Last edited:

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol what a cunt.

"I realize you just had cancer surgery and are probably dying, but let's focus on me for a moment and how you never personally thanked me for asking how you were doing and for planning on giving you money."

She deserves what she gets.

And that's interesting that she says Becky never got thrown out. Wouldn't surprise me. The Beckster has "malingering grifter" written all over her.

How did she get these recordings? Any idea? Edit: Let me rephrase this. Under what circumstances were they forwarded to Ann and what prompted her to release them now? Any idea?

Last edited:

Pepper Jack

Pepper Jack love Fraggle Rock
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol what a cunt.

"I realize you just had cancer surgery and are probably dying, but let's focus on me for a moment and how you never personally thanked me for asking how you were doing and for planning on giving you money."

She deserves what she gets.

And that's interesting that she says Becky never got thrown out. Wouldn't surprise me. The Beckster has "malingering grifter" written all over her.

How did she get these recordings? Any idea?
At 10 seconds you can clearly see Norma forwarded them to Ann on 9/24/19

"I'm tired of not being appreciated when I try to help you the best way I can." Hi NarcLynn. We love to see you.

Ann Doran is a boomer idiot talking over these. Shut your ignorant ass up and let us hear the messages you dumb bint.

Last edited:

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ooooo this is some juicy juice. SO. Did Norma send these to Ann, or did she leave them in the care of Misty Dawn Pedo Fucker to be given to Ann after her death with instructions to give them to Ann when Amber needed a slap?

My money is on Norma giving them to Misty, and Amber must have acted a complete ass during that memorial eating trip to Tennessee.

"You never thanked me for the money *I was* going to give you"

e:ninja'd and enlightened by the great Pepper Jack.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
Ooooo this is some juicy juice. SO. Did Norma send these to Ann, or did she leave them in the care of Misty Dawn Pedo Fucker to be given to Ann after her death with instructions to give them to Ann when Amber needed a slap?

My money is on Norma giving them to Misty, and Amber must have acted a complete ass during that memorial eating trip to Tennessee.

"You never thanked me for the money *I was* going to give you"

e:ninja'd and enlightened by the great Pepper Jack.
Not only acted an ass but they likely had to constantly accommodate her because her enormous shelf ass can’t stand for longer than 2 minutes. She’s probably lucky they didn’t shoot her (assuming a bullet could penetrate all that fat).

pinkbutterfly

kiwifarms.net
Attempted transcripts (Ann has recorded them backwards, because of course she has. I've typed them up in what seems to be chronological order, bear that in mind when watching/listening to the video):

From the second video: this is two from Norma and the start of ALR's replying.
N: "Furthermore, everybody knows where you all live, you all the ones saying you's been stalked, everyone and their brother knows where you live. Hannah and Rafe is the one that [??] out, and they had treated Becky like shit, screwed her over. And what did you do? You, you wanted them back. It's all your fault. So don't be sending me messages to tell me to please stop commenting. I'm done commenting. But you could have at least picked up the phone, you could have called me, and we could have talked about this. You have not once called me and said 'Norma, I am so sorry that you have cancer, I am so sorry that you have to go through this'. Not once have you ever said this to me. Not once."
N: "For one thing, I'll do whatever I please. [ inaudible ] I never threw Becky out, Becky should have never got on the Internet, on social media, telling everybody in the world that I threw her out. She had a choice. That was my house, mine and [name?]'s, we paid the bills, she lived there, and I told her it was my rule". [Cuts out here].

We get some of ALR's reply although it doesn't seem like the start of this is included. There's a phone notif. that goes off and covers the sound at the start.

ALR: "[cancer?] I have asked how you're doing, I have... been there, in that sense, and you know, we don't really have to go down the line of 'oh you didn't message me, you didn't message me', because I could say the same about you, where not once have you thanked me personally for the money I was going to give you for the video I made, for the backlash I am getting for sticking up for you. Not once did you say sorry for any of the things that you have brought to my channel that is in a negative light [??]"

Then further from ALR (this is from the first video but sent after the others from what I can tell, it's sort of awkwardly played 1.5 times because of the... odd recording method lol):

ALR: "I am not trying to argue with you, that's the last thing I want to do since you just got out of surgery. I don't want to cause any more stress onto you, onto Becky, onto anyone in your family, onto myself, because that's just not going to fix anything. I'm just tired of the added drama onto my Youtube, and I'm tired of not being appreciated when I try to help you the best that I can. And it's just frustrating. This whole situation is super frustrating, and I finally just kinda wanted to speak upon the situation."

Also imagine all of these sentences from ALR as even more run-on than I've written them, and full of valley-girl upticks at the end.

If anyone can help with missing parts or incorrect stuff please do!

Last edited:

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At 10 seconds you can clearly see Norma forwarded them to Ann on 9/24/19
Hold up! Norma died on July, 24. It had to have been Misty!

1605980602837.png

eta: maybe it was Jerry?
:thinking:

etaii: lol I'm stupid, never mind.

Last edited:

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Not only acted an ass but they likely had to constantly accommodate her because her enormous shelf ass can’t stand for longer than 2 minutes. She’s probably lucky they didn’t shoot her (assuming a bullet could penetrate all that fat).
Eh. A lot of Becky's family are enormous, they're probably used to making plans around the mobile beanbags in life.

I almost hate that Norma died since it's pretty clear she was a thorn in Amber's shelf ass, but I'm glad nice people don't have to have Norma in their lives anymore, so I guess it evens out.

Did someone send those recordings to Ann knowing that she would leak them, hoping to keep their own hands clean? L-O-L if so.

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
To me, none of this is shocking it's kinda just, meh. Something you'd expect Amber to say. At the end of the recording Norma denies that she threw Becky out but then says "I paid the bills... Becky had a choice". What?? to be gay? Ya, you threw her out.

I really hate the “I paid the bills, my house, my rules” mentality at times. I mean, it get, but at the same time, people are still affected by the choices YOU make so that should be considered. It also doesn’t justify shitty behavior and some rules are straight up wrong. Still, Becky claims that she was thrown out and they believed HER over YOU. TOO BAD. Now someone else pays her bills and has been for a few years.

As for Amber, I suspect that she had no intention of giving them any money.

they’re on Reddit (archives and other types of videos don’t play on my phone either).
Thanks!

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oof! When all is said & done, it comes down to a verbal bitch fight between 2 cows - one of whom is dead. I don't know enough about recordings to know if all or part of those could have been faked. Fakes or real, what motivated Annie Doran; who is 1 hell of a loose cannon herself, to release those now?

As to Amber's whining about Norma not complying with social niceties; fuck off Amber. I'm all for manners but when someone is facing a stark diagnosis with an uncertain prognosis, the mature thing to do is to cut them some slack. 'Bread & butter manners' are not high on most seriously ill peoples' priority list - certainly not until they at least have time to hoist aboard what is or may be going on with them.

NORMA brought drama to Amber's channel? Amber chose to upload the e-begging video, farmers & others went digging & that caused the drama. I don't know if Norma asked Amber to upload that but ultimately it was Amber's decision to put it up. In any case, since when has Amber been averse to drama.

Whatever the reasoning behind any of this, sure as shit the reaction channels are going to have a field day.

Tags
None