Ann Doran leaks voice conversations between Amberlynn and Norma Jean. -

SnarlieNarlie

kiwifarms.net
Fuck even my cancer theory is true if those nurses comments are true which I suspect as there was that nurse who did leave a comment months ago, fuck this is the best shit all year.
Unfortunately, we will probably never know. it is one thing to talk with your inner circle about that fat bitch who you had on your ward for a normal preemptive hysterectomy and then finding out that she is a youtube train wreck making $$$ selling a cancer pity party to her audience in contrast to stepping into the public sphere where these statements to hold ground could be traced back to you and a honest hard working individual might lose their job over it. While the fat bitch will probably be making even more money. The tea is glorious, yes, but views will go up for her in the near term future because of dumb people clicking her videos hoping to find new clues to satisfy their thirst for tea. Tea that you better find here, comprehensive and for free.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately, we will probably never know. it is one thing to talk with your inner circle about that fat bitch who you had on your ward for a normal preemptive hysterectomy and then finding out that she is a youtube train wreck making $$$ selling a cancer pity party to her audience in contrast to stepping into the public sphere where these statements to hold ground could be traced back to you and a honest hard working individual might lose their job over it. While the fat bitch will probably be making even more money. The tea is glorious, yes, but views will go up for her in the near term future because of dumb people clicking her videos hoping to find new clues to satisfy their thirst for tea. Tea that you better find here, comprehensive and for free.
Are you sure about this? I do not think that YouTube takes kindly of creators when fame a cancer so that they make money on their platform.

escándalo

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
This tea is absolutely glorious. This really makes me wonder why Misty defended the beast on Twitter when they first created the GFM. IIRC, she messaged someone on Twitter confirming that Ann's comments she left on AL's videos at the time were real, and that Ann was indeed a close friend of Norma. But she also mentioned that AL was helping out: giving money, being supportive etc.

So I recon it was because Amber was HINTING at handing over some money in support. Misty did so to keep Amber warm and not appear as a detractor and when it all settled and the fat cunt FUCKING LIED ABOUT DONATING TO NORMA THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME TO LINE HER POCKETS. That's when Misty turned and probably conversed with Ann about laying sweet vengeance. Norma may not appeared to be a nice person but I believe Misty loved her dearly and did not want to jeopardise a massive boon because we all know cancer costs like travel and such add up and she probably wanted to alleviate some of that from herself.

I know its not right to side with Norma but even from the grave her stuff is lining up and Amber's does not. She deserve every ounce of hatred as does Becky to do that to your own Mom is fucking disgusting and then this fat bitch parades about being a good person.

Fuck you Amber you monstrous cunt.

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
So I recon it was because Amber was HINTING at handing over some money in support. Misty did so to keep Amber warm and not appear as a detractor and when it all settled and the fat cunt FUCKING LIED ABOUT DONATING TO NORMA THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME TO LINE HER POCKETS. That's when Misty turned and probably conversed with Ann about laying sweet vengeance. Norma may not appeared to be a nice person but I believe Misty loved her dearly and did not want to jeopardise a massive boon because we all know cancer costs like travel and such add up and she probably wanted to alleviate some of that from herself.

I know its not right to side with Norma but even from the grave her stuff is lining up and Amber's does not. She deserve every ounce of hatred as does Becky to do that to your own Mom is fucking disgusting and then this fat bitch parades about being a good person.

Fuck you Amber you monstrous cunt.
I don't think Norma was a very nice person either, but certainly not as bad as an amber fucking Lynn. And confiding to her friend about the treatment she got from that group of people when Ann knows all the kool aide and can be a good listener doesn't make her a big fat sympathy seeker. She was lamenting to her friend about what a bunch of shit holes they were down at the fag shanty. We all need an outlet to talk shit about the alr in our lives, look at us over here! And norma did it offline, until now,sweet glorious now!!!! We should all say a little prayer or light a candle for Norma or somethin' to thank her for this hot hot tea from the grave. Pour a beer on the floor for her lmfao. And Ann! We should start a go fund me to fix her fucking eyes lmao and rub it in piggys face.

SnarlieNarlie

kiwifarms.net
Are you sure about this? I do not think that YouTube takes kindly of creators when fame a cancer so that they make money on their platform.
The problem I see is that a hospital isn't youtube and they have no ties with each other especially no financial ties. But a nurse is obliged to keep quiet about the details of an individual's health issues towards other external parties.

We would need another person with no such restrictions to step forward if they know for a fact that Amber has lied about having cancer and willing to maybe be targeted by Ambabies.

And another problem I see with that: where do you draw the line between adsense she earned from people watching her videos as they always did and always will and people watching because she claimed to have cancer?
She never asked for donations to fund her alleged cancer jouuuurneee. She never actually vlogged anything of substance about the whole ordeal. Which actually imo gives credence to the theory that she blew up a danger of getting cancer into a real cancer case. She used it to funnel a new wave of attention to her channel, that is for sure. Didn't you ever wonder why she let this bounty of content go unused which, for a change, could have been really interesting and maybe even useful and helpful for other people. She probably made sure to not go overboard with the cancer drama in case it blew up in her face one day.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
The problem I see is that a hospital isn't youtube and they have no ties with each other especially no financial ties. But a nurse is obliged to keep quiet about the details of an individual's health issues towards other external parties.

We would need another person with no such restrictions to step forward if they know for a fact that Amber has lied about having cancer and willing to maybe be targeted by Ambabies.

And another problem I see with that: where do you draw the line between adsense she earned from people watching her videos as they always did and always will and people watching because she claimed to have cancer?
She never asked for donations to fund her alleged cancer jouuuurneee. She never actually vlogged anything of substance about the whole ordeal. Which actually imo gives credence to the theory that she blew up a danger of getting cancer into a real cancer case. She used it to funnel a new wave of attention to her channel, that is for sure. Didn't you ever wonder why she let this bounty of content go unused which, for a change, could have been really interesting and maybe even useful and helpful for other people. She probably made sure to not go overboard with the cancer drama in case it blew up in her face one day.
I agree with you on this one. She massaged her communication from "cancer" to "cancer scare", then moved it to the "surgery journey". It is probably why she partly did not do a Patreon on her health not to have to answer any probing questions. She knows very well that she does not have a "Plan B", so she will not jeopardize her income from YT.

Cosmologic

kiwifarms.net
Oh awesome. We're back to AMBER FAKED CANCER despite substantial evidence to the contrary. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the same faggots waving this banner are the very same faggots who said with smug certitude that Norma was faking cancer. Great job cracking the case, you guys.
yeah, all jokes aside it's abundantly clear that amber did indeed have cancer. even if she didn't have it and she was faking it, the cancer arc was resolved in like two seconds. she was diagnosed in i think may and then had a hysterectomy by june. if she really wanted to milk attention for the cancer shit you KNOW she would have dragged it out as long as possible and created a lot of worry and tension. we would likely be following her on her cancer journey right now, and she wouldn't go a single vlog without bragging about it. she wouldn't have given herself stage 1, she would say she was at stage 3 and that it would be a miracle if she survived. etc etc etc

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
You know how little kids will scream the house down over a tiny scratch but get actually damaged and be quiet? I think #Amberlynn is the same with her cancer thing.

At least she didn't ask for money to be donated so she could go to her doctor's office that is 3 hours away but really it's only 20 minutes away. That would have been tacky.

Cosmologic

kiwifarms.net
I disagree Amber was pre cancer; the reason why she skirted it so fast is because she knew that was a lie she could not maintain if she any kind of major attention it would force a lot of criticism on her and she knows she is not intelligent enough to maintain that lie.
she looked sickly and had been posting about having mysterious health symptoms that pointed to cancer for YEARS, since at least 2017. if she really did it for attention she had literally years of buildup just to have a two month long arc that she created herself. that makes absolutely no sense.

even then, to what end would she fake having cancer? the vast majority of people who have pretended to have cancer has done so for YEARS and YEARS, not just a few months, around their own in-person family and friends, and scammed people out of tens of thousands of dollars along the way and even become cancer community leaders. amber could easily have extended the lie if she wanted to since she has the luxury of picking and choosing what parts of her life she wants to be shown. none of her behavior is consistent with someone who was faking an illness.

assuming she faked her cancer when there's a giant amount of evidence to show that she didn't MONTHS after the hoax rumors were debunked is beyond idiotic and you should feel stupid for even posting this.

edit: also fuck you for even making me argue in favor of amber.

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
A giant amount of evidence?

I don't give a shit either way but that seems a bit generous, she read some letters and had surgery.
The bleeding bullshit she whined about was clearly exaggerated, she dropped herself in the shit continously due to her countless hospital trips and accidentally mentioning that her period was irregular as usual.

Then droned on about bleeding every single day for two years. It's not surprising people think the ''evidence'' is shady. Again, I'm neither here nor there but barely any of her own explanations are solid aside from the surgery itself and snippets of the letter she read.

Her looking like shit doesn't mean much either, she shows up looking the same every now and again. I get what Escandalo is saying, she's done that same brushing under the rug with other ''traumatic'' things she's brought up. She realises she's contradicted herself too much and then moves on from the subject.

She only brings up her cancer now when she's pretending to be scared about it coming back. Not scared enough to lose weight for a scan though, obviously. I don't blame people for thinking she's lying or embellishing.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
She only brings up her cancer now when she's pretending to be scared about it coming back. Not scared enough to lose weight for a scan though, obviously. I don't blame people for thinking she's lying or embellishing.
The problem is that she lies about everything, everything. We were told by her that Eric and Rickie moved, so she had to move, but they might not have moved at all as Eric was registered to vote from the old address. The only thing that we know for sure is that she had a hysterectomy, but the cause is less than certain; it might have been cancer, or pre-cancerous lesions, or no cancer at all but something else. She has mentioned a while ago that she might need chemotherapy but did not bring it up again.

escándalo

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
So in editing I noticed a major flaw that alligns with the pre cancer theory in the pathology results video she says in analysis of the cells we found Stage 1B Grade 2. This is worded as they suspected it after a hysterectomy. Remember they would have to hysto her she is too big for radiology or chemo. A hysto removes something they suspect hence why I believe in June she was told "I believe you may have precancer cells."

The shitty health portal was a shit justification frankly but it was how quick she wanted to "Rebrand" her channel and not mention health except "hey cancer colours" this I believe was to try and take it out of scope.

Its the fact the pathology came after the hysto and not the biopsy they took in May which is very telling.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can we please not with the "Amber faked cancer" shit?

Amber is a lifelong deathfat who got a cancer deathfats commonly get. It is not unheard of for more than one shitty person to have cancer at the same time. It doesn't mean she was faking because she wanted Norma's cancer pity for herself, or whatever other motive people want to ascribe to it.

Anyone can leave a comment claiming to be a nurse who dealt with Amber. Anyone. All it requires to do so is for the idea to pop into someone's brain and the desire to follow through with writing the comment. I'll buy it as real when one of them posts a picture they snuck of Amber in her hospital bed along with pictures of her chart or something else to the effect of actual proof that they were actually anywhere near Amber during her hospital stay. That is to say, receipts or gtfo.

brooky

i'm brecki and so can you
kiwifarms.net
Oh awesome. We're back to AMBER FAKED CANCER despite substantial evidence to the contrary. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the same faggots waving this banner are the very same faggots who said with smug certitude that Norma was faking cancer. Great job cracking the case, you guys.
For some people it's easier to believe that a couple fatties on the internet are faking cancer than to accept that cancer is actually as prevalent as it is. It's the same kind of mindset that makes people believe in QAnon (easier to believe in a worldwide child trafficking ring that goes to the highest levels, than accept the fact that a child is most likely to be abused by a family member) or that covid is a hoax (easier to believe that it's a worldwide conspiracy with a nebulous end goal than accept the fact that mother nature can spit out new viruses whenever she feels like it, and does with some regularity.)

Like, some internet people actually do fake cancer, but it's getting harder and harder to pull that off these days. Amber would have been easily found out if she was faking out, and also too lazy to go so far with it.

Also when you really hate someone it's hard to have sympathy for them, so maybe it's easier to pretend they're just lying. But here's a message to Amber Truthers: You don't have to have sympathy for her. Lots of people have cancer. Some of them are wonderful people and some of them are Amber. That's the chaos of the universe.