Ann Doran leaks voice conversations between Amberlynn and Norma Jean. -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Tea Sipper

kiwifarms.net
Oh come on, it didn't mend shit.

Her Mom showed up either out of guilt or to get buddy-buddy with her abomination of a daughter in the hopes of being left some money if she died.
Right. Probably should have said 'mended' in the sense that that is Amber's perception of it, given it's abundantly clear she is so desperate for any semblance of 'family' on her side that she takes any remotely positive interaction with her blood family (the brother's wedding a couple years back, etc.) and runs drives off in the walmart scooter with it to YT.

Bananasaurus

kiwifarms.net
You’d lose, but whatever. The point is that a lot of people will use “my house” as an excuse for all kinds of shitty behavior/actions/horrible rules.
"My house" is a shitty argument, that's for sure. It is reasonable to want your (teenaged) child to help with household chores, keep the place clean, and not disturb any other members of the household, although there are many delicate snowflakes thinking that not being able to whatever the fuck you want 24/7 is severe abuse.

However, it's kind of sad when you're a (likely middle-aged) adult and the only arguments you can come up with is "I'm older than you so there! You have to do what I say!" Instead of, you know, preparing your children for an independent life in their own home.

In the end of the day it's impossible to say what Norma's "house rules" actually were. If she made Becky do the dishes and she interpreted that as a homophobic hate crime, that's hilarious. If Norma genuinely didn't accept Becky's homosexuality, that's really shitty. I'm not autistic enough to know much of what Becky said is actually true.

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
They are stupid though
Fuck Eric! He's ambers bitch for money when he needs to be spilling the tea! Some "other YouTuber" that makes money off it should offer a counter offer to Eric to get him to spill. Willo Davis? MBP? We need someone to do this, and I think those two read here. Buy Eric off and we will Adsense the shit out of your vlogmas. I do not speak for the crowd though, I'm just one autisic bitch. If anyone else agrees let's get on contacting one of these guys, it's not the same as poking the cow is it?

Edited : I accept my dumbs and autistics, let's just sit back with popcorn and wait for the alr magic to explode. One has to be patient when dealing with land whales. I shall sit back with the others and wait for it: the situation type deal that will come sperging over the horizon in Her own time. Let us wait.

Last edited:

marjoram

Ainsi sera groigne qui groigne
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck Eric! He's ambers bitch for money when he needs to be spilling the tea! Some "other YouTuber" that makes money off it should offer a counter offer to Eric to get him to spill. Willo Davis? MBP? We need someone to do this, and I think those two read here. Buy Eric off and we will Adsense the shit out of your vlogmas. I do not speak for the crowd though, I'm just one autisic bitch. If anyone else agrees let's get on contacting one of these guys, it's not the same as poking the cow is it?

I would have to say it is poking. No doubt Mumbles could spill some good shit, but we just have to wait for him to figure out the benefits for himself (which might be never, 'cause he's a dumbass).

Anal birth

Stretchin' it out to the extreme ⚡️💙⚡️
kiwifarms.net
If you think Becky will ever have her road to Damascus moment when it comes to her treatment of Norma... She categorically will not, even if she breaks up with Amber. Self reflection and introspection are not possible for people like her, think DSP and his refusal to accept that his streams are boring. Its always easier to find the quickest reasoning and move on. Her conclusion now and forever will be that it was a rough patch and they reconciled and that's that.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would have to say it is poking. No doubt Mumbles could spill some good shit, but we just have to wait for him to figure out the benefits for himself (which might be never, 'cause he's a dumbass).
It is definitely poking and no one should do it. With that being said, another likely reason Eric is keeping his mouth shut is that wants to remain friends with Becky.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ugh, is Ann capable of doing anything without booming all over herself?
Screenshot_20201207-161441.jpg
I seriously doubt the validity of this. But even if it were true, don't get butt-rustled that anyone would put your information on blast when you've blasted theirs.

And way to call the family of your late "best friend" trashy.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Ugh, is Ann capable of doing anything without booming all over herself?
View attachment 1773197
I seriously doubt the validity of this. But even if it were true, don't get butt-rustled that anyone would put your information on blast when you've blasted theirs.

And way to call the family of your late "best friend" trashy.

Proof your crap before shitposting, Ann Moran. Nothing like a misspelled, horribly formatted, laughy image in use to call someone else trash. Also, WTF would the Williams clan give out your number? They can't stand Big Al, and someone from that group of hillbillies woul have had to give you the files if it wasn't Norma herself. This makes no sense.