Ann Doran leaks voice conversations between Amberlynn and Norma Jean. -

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Hambo is such a cunt, she "was" about to send the video money, what means she never gave any money before and was clearly threatening not to give that pennies also if Norma didn't do what was told.
Hambo is clearly only tolerate because people need her handouts, not sure this is sad or stupid?
All the hillbillies licking The Beast unclean arse for pennies, Walmart junk, half eaten candy bags, crap restaurant trips and XXXXXXXXL tarps.
Cancer is little for what Hambo deserves, but apparently not even cancer cells want to stay near That Beast.

funtimesrun56

kiwifarms.net
So I've searched this forum for pigeon forge but I've just gotten scraps of mentions... Can someone please help my dumbass understand what's going on with that? She and Becky recently went there and people are mad at her?
The recent Jenny Craig video Ambler mentions they are going on a "memorial" vacation to TN to remember Becky's mom Norma. I think this is what triggered Ann to release the voice memos as she didnt want ppl to believe Amber's spiel about how much she loved and misses Norma. Also it was a couple weeks ago that this trip took place (picture circulated by Becky of their first meal on vacation) so all this Jenny Craig stuff is looking to be at least a month old I'm guessing.

The Queen of Autists

kiwifarms.net
Hambo is such a cunt, she "was" about to send the video money, what means she never gave any money before and was clearly threatening not to give that pennies also if Norma didn't do what was told.
Hambo is clearly only tolerate because people need her handouts, not sure this is sad or stupid?
All the hillbillies licking The Beast unclean arse for pennies, Walmart junk, half eaten candy bags, crap restaurant trips and XXXXXXXXL tarps.
Cancer is little for what Hambo deserves, but apparently not even cancer cells want to stay near That Beast.
This is wilderbeans, lost my password, and the throw away email, just stating for transparency. Amber's only power is her money and she tried to trump Norma's cancer card and then karma trumped her. As said before, they are just two narcissists colliding, with Becky caught in the middle. Becky found a narcissist just like her mom, but this one accepted her gayness and took care of her financially. It's pretty messed up. I couldn't wait to hear the phone calls though! Drama Rama. I wonder what made Ann erase them, did Becky rub her fists and threaten to call the family lawyer? Ann Is a nut fiddling with nuts with a justice streak in her that may not always be led correctly cause she is a neurotic nutter like the rest of them. But boy is it entertaining! Shots fired towards The Henry lmao. And probably a covert counter strike at the old hag.

Pepper Jack

Pepper Jack love Fraggle Rock
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am indeed a newfag, but I believe the OP should have included this info in the initial post.

Noted and agreed, I have added a context spoiler. Welcome to the Farms.

See? We don't always treat newfags like shit. No one even told you to lurk more faggot.

lurk more faggot

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
Nothing we didn't already know about Amber regarding how much of a miserable selfish narc she is. But it is always interesting to get peeks at how she is when not putting on an act for her youtube vids. I recall one of Eric or Ricky's vids where Becky is bringing in groceries and you can hear Amber screaming and pounding on the wall from another room for Becks, presumably to bring food or caretake her in some way.

Last edited:

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks @C3PBRO, you always get the best dirt.
Granted, bolth Al and Norma are/were flaming assholes, but this puts paid to Al's "Becky's family are MY family, they looove me!" bullshit. Granted also, we knew this was bullshit cause whenever Al's not busy eating she's busy lying, but still, this is gonna chap her giant ass.
Also, Norma's voice--sheesh, she really sounds like a hick bitch.

Lame Entropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
Nothing we didn't already know about Amber regarding how much of a miserable selfish narc she is. But it is always interesting to get peaks at how she is when not putting on an act for her youtube vids. I recall one of Eric or Ricky's vids where Becky is bringing in groceries and you can hear Amber screaming and pounding on the wall from another room for Becks, presumably to bring food or caretake her in some way.
My favorite part of that is how little Becky reacted. To me that just shows how common that behavior is.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
So the drama hippo herself thinks Norma brought drama to her channel? Well, it isn't like Big Al takes responsibility for anything, like, I dunno, making a begging video that would not only grind peoples' gears while at the same time breaking YT's TOS, which seems pretty fucking dramatic to me.

And who the hell goes to Dollywood (which is really the only thing in Pigeon Forge), as a "memorial trip"? Was Norma a huge Dolly fan (well, who isn't)? Was it her dying wish? WTF?

As for the money she "was going to give" her, we all know that went directly into the CF ornnj chick-en fund.

wilderbeans, aka @The Queen of Autists is spot on: Becky, who took masterclasses in grifting her entire childhood, scored a huge win when she latched on to Big Al.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oof! When all is said & done, it comes down to a verbal bitch fight between 2 cows - one of whom is dead. I don't know enough about recordings to know if all or part of those could have been faked. Fakes or real, what motivated Annie Doran; who is 1 hell of a loose cannon herself, to release those now?

As to Amber's whining about Norma not complying with social niceties; fuck off Amber. I'm all for manners but when someone is facing a stark diagnosis with an uncertain prognosis, the mature thing to do is to cut them some slack. 'Bread & butter manners' are not high on most seriously ill peoples' priority list - certainly not until they at least have time to hoist aboard what is or may be going on with them.

NORMA brought drama to Amber's channel? Amber chose to upload the e-begging video, farmers & others went digging & that caused the drama. I don't know if Norma asked Amber to upload that but ultimately it was Amber's decision to put it up. In any case, since when has Amber been averse to drama.

Whatever the reasoning behind any of this, sure as shit the reaction channels are going to have a field day.
I'm guessing the drama Norma "brought" to ALR's channel was the GoFundMe scam and related fallout. To be fair, that wasn't 100% ALR's doing. She just didn't do any due diligence and promoted what amounted to a fraud on her channel. If everyone involved wasn't a shit-tier human being, I'd be a tiny bit sympathetic about that, but it's ALR so whatever. Twist in the wind, bitch.

lonelygorl15

kiwifarms.net
What was the point of Ann releasing this now other than to stir up drama and get attention? It's not that interesting, imo. Amberlynn being her usual, cunty self. That could've been a video addressing haydurs or to Necky's mom, either way. And I hear two hillbilly women with kindergarten educations and cigarette ravaged voices bitching over a fat cunt. Block her and move on. Fuck Norma and her "rules". Your child is gay and if that's unacceptable to you, that's the same as you throwing her out of the trailer you're shacking up in.

Clown Baby

litcharally shaking rn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What was the point of Ann releasing this now other than to stir up drama and get attention?
Maybe Ann wasn't invited to this memorial trip for Norma who was her "best friend" and she's pissed that Amber is going? Ann is batshit and was hate watching Amber for a long time before she met Norma. Her motivation is to fuck Amber's shit up, not just to get attention. That's what I think, anyway.

Tags
None