Ann Doran leaks voice conversations between Amberlynn and Norma Jean. -

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
What was the point of Ann releasing this now other than to stir up drama and get attention? It's not that interesting, imo. Amberlynn being her usual, cunty self. That could've been a video addressing haydurs or to Necky's mom, either way. And I hear two hillbilly women with kindergarten educations and cigarette ravaged voices bitching over a fat cunt. Block her and move on. Fuck Norma and her "rules". Your child is gay and if that's unacceptable to you, that's the same as you throwing her out of the trailer you're shacking up in.
I think it’s amusing because this is definitely pissing off amber. Only piggy controls her narrative, no one else. And this makes her look like a narc and she’s not because she took a test. And white trash fighting is always amusing as fuck

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm disappointed in myself for being surprised that Amberlynn would pull shit like this on a dying woman that just had surgery. Talk about targeting someone at their weakest.

As for Becky, we know she's a massive grifter and she's declared herself a great liar (actor?) in the past, I'm leaning towards believing Norma.

To me, none of this is shocking it's kinda just, meh. Something you'd expect Amber to say. At the end of the recording Norma denies that she threw Becky out but then says "I paid the bills... Becky had a choice". What?? to be gay? Ya, you threw her out.
So I agree 5000% that if the "choice" Becky made was to remain stubbornly gay, then Norma was a huge piece of shit for throwing her out.

However, I have to wonder if there was more to it. I don't trust Becky as far as I can throw her. Even if the "choice" was something like, "don't bring your girlfriends to family functions," that's still shitty but not quite the same as throwing your kid out for being a gay.

I just have a feeling that the whole thing was simplified down to "my mom threw me out for being a lesbian, feel sorry for me, give me money" when the reality was a little different. Not to defend Norma or anything, since I absolutely believe she was capable of putting her kid on the street (or country lane, whatever) for being gay. I'm just skeptical about how that played out, exactly.

Thumb Butler

— You're fired!
kiwifarms.net
Maybe Ann wasn't invited to this memorial trip for Norma who was her "best friend" and she's pissed that Amber is going? Ann is batshit and was hate watching Amber for a long time before she met Norma. Her motivation is to fuck Amber's shit up, not just to get attention. That's what I think, anyway.
Yes, this sounds very likely.

Amber when reading this thread:

OIP.0eQ74-HkXcS4I0IaSN3QigHaGD.jpg

kiwifarms.net
would have liked to hear the rest on Becky "not getting thrown out" or am I missing something? she said Becky had a choice... choice of what, not being a fat lesbian? being with Amber? And what, it was Amber who wanted Rafe to be their friends? I think we got the crap end of this conversation....

Ozul

Please be my friend
kiwifarms.net
would have liked to hear the rest on Becky "not getting thrown out" or am I missing something? she said Becky had a choice... choice of what, not being a fat lesbian? being with Amber? And what, it was Amber who wanted Rafe to be their friends? I think we got the crap end of this conversation....
My best guess is that Norma didn't want Becky having lesbo sex in her house. Norma is pretty hardcore baptist iirc.
Either that or Becky was being a mooch, and unlike Amber, Norma wasn't having it.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL at Becky's mom speaking from the grave. Maybe this time next year we'll get to hear Amberlynn speaking from the grave as well - that's if Methmomma, Becky, or the Fags decide to post their secret recordings online. 'twould be glorious

Yup, Norma's fuckin' DEAD and she's STILL rocking Big Al's barge. Poor Amber, a perpetual victim. Sigh.
The funniest part of the "throw out the Thumb" story is Thumby's brilliant solution to this was to sleep under a bridge and bathe in a ditch, or whatever her idiotic plan was. Nice to know the Thumb is good in a crisis, gonna need that cool head in the near future.

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
So I've searched this forum for pigeon forge but I've just gotten scraps of mentions... Can someone please help my dumbass understand what's going on with that? She and Becky recently went there and people are mad at her?
Was searching for that myself earlier today. I got you, check JC day 3. Just the screenshot, I can't find more. Great catch, Tramadol nights.Screenshot_20201121-223455_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20201121-223514_Gallery.jpg
ETA she's travelling and socializing during a pandemic, I'm guessing that's the reason for the backlash.
I can't visit/see my family, due to covid, and our country has very little covid cases in comparison to some of the unfortunately affected states. It's playing out very differently, depending on where you live.

Last edited:

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
To me, this says the most about Becky. Why wasn't she a buffer to protect her mom's peace of mind while she was struggling with cancer? There's no way any decent daughter or son is going to bring a bunch of drama and b.s. to their parent at a time like that. There's no way. If they didn't get along, they should've had zero contact and Becky could've just been the go-between. For all of her tough girl act, she's more* docile and pathetic than most people you're likely to come across in life. You're telling me she couldn't have kept this petty non-sense to herself, instead of bringing it to her right after surgery?

Becky and her mother sound exactly alike (except her mom, obviously, sounds older). lol.. I wonder if Becky's mom was implying at the end that Becky had a choice to stop being gay or go, seeing as that isn't possible, essentially, it was not accepting her and tossing her out. I assume, by her thinking, the choice was pretending to be straight or leaving? At any rate, whoever sent her those is a, 'messy B who lives for drama', they knew what she would do. Send more.

Not surprised that it was Amber who wanted Rafe and Hannah back. Users need people in their circle to use(didn't they make up around Amber and Becky being stranded and needing a ride?) and she can't make any of her own friends, as it is.

Last edited:

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
just have a feeling that the whole thing was simplified down to "my mom threw me out for being a lesbian, feel sorry for me, give me money"

THIS. Norma didn't mention the gay at all. What she DID say was the Thumb couldn't follow the rules. We don't know what those "rules" were.

So, back to the subject at hand, Becky was likely a fuck up at life in her teens. Some of the Amberverse stories lend credence to this. Insert Joe Biden "C'mon man!" here -- look at her today -- living in the 90s sitting on her fat ass playing video games and coloring books all day. She hasn't progressed a day of maturity in her fucking life.

So IMHO, I can't fault Norma who is no longer here to defend herself. What I do see is Becky being Becky and the gay being a pretty fucking convenient excuse to grift sympathy.

Anybody care to comment?

Edit for TMI. Fuck off.

Last edited:

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
THIS. Norma didn't mention the gay at all. What she DID say was the Thumb couldn't follow the rules. We don't know what those "rules" were.

PL, but we raised four kids and there were always house rules. Simple shit like lenient curfews, if you're gonna be late, call so we know you're okay, pick up after yourself, make your damned bed, empty the trash when it's full, etc., etc. We kicked one daughter out at 17 because despite two rounds of rehab and family counseling, her meth head friends were more important than her family or any stinking rules. It's heartbreaking as a parent.

You'd never know that today after 2 years in jail, beans and rice and Jesus Christ. Finally came to her senses and today is successful and raising her own family. Most telling moment? She came to me one day and said "You know all the times you threatened to put my head through a wall? You should have."

So, back to the subject at hand, Becky was likely a fuck up at life in her teens. Some of the Amberverse stories lend credence to this. Insert Joe Biden "C'mon man!" here -- look at her today -- living in the 90s sitting on her fat ass playing video games and coloring books all day. She hasn't progressed a day of maturity in her fucking life.

So IMHO, I can't fault Norma who is no longer here to defend herself. What I do see is Becky being Becky and the gay being a pretty fucking convenient excuse to grift sympathy.

Anybody care to comment?
Yeah, I mean, it's all speculation. Norma could very easily have decided that Becky was just being stubborn and could have prayed the gay away if she'd wanted to. The Williams clan aren't exactly enlightened folk. Nor educated. Nor even very nice.

Again, though, it just seems really convenient for Becky -- Becky, who is known to be a lying, grifting, sympathy-trolling, malingering, lazy, immature, welfare-bum-in-the-making who just so happens to be gay. We have no idea what the "rules" were or what "choices" she made, and so we'll never know how valid Norma's reasons were for throwing her out. And given that the whole clan seems to be pretty cool with lying, grifting, and welfaring, it's hard to say exactly what crossed the line for them. And wasn't Norma's husband's daughter also a lesbian? Didn't Becky hit on her at one point? So it seems strange that you'd throw out your biological daughter for being gay (and yet retain a close relationship with her) and then also be cool with your stepdaughter being a lesbian. Who knows, though.

I'm also a little confused by the timeline here. According to these messages, it sounds like Norma and new husband (name escapes me) were the ones paying the bills and setting the rules, so wouldn't Becky have been an adult by then anyway? She knew her future stepsister from work, didn't she? So throwing her out for whatever reason might have been harsh, but it's not like she was a kid. Or was she thrown out before then? Maybe @Frazzlecakes could help with this. I could just have it all bassackwards, I dunno. It's been a while.

Anyway. I remain skeptical that everything was great until she came out of the closet, and that her being gay was all it took to put her out of the house. That's all.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net

PL, but we raised four kids and there were always house rules. Simple shit like lenient curfews, if you're gonna be late, call so we know you're okay, pick up after yourself, make your damned bed, empty the trash when it's full, etc., etc. We kicked one daughter out at 17 because despite two rounds of rehab and family counseling, her meth head friends were more important than her family or any stinking rules. It's heartbreaking as a parent.

You'd never know that today after 2 years in jail, beans and rice and Jesus Christ. Finally came to her senses and today is successful and raising her own family. Most telling moment? She came to me one day and said "You know all the times you threatened to put my head through a wall? You should have."

Anybody care to comment?
My guess is also there's more to those rules. Didn't Becky have a first girlfriend before Rafe that died because of drugs? Or at least Becky said that along with her 10 dead nephews now.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Again, though, it just seems really convenient for Becky -- Becky, who is known to be a lying, grifting, sympathy-trolling, malingering, lazy, immature, welfare-bum-in-the-making who just so happens to be gay. We have no idea what the "rules" were or what "choices" she made, and so we'll never know how valid Norma's reasons were for throwing her out. And given that the whole clan seems to be pretty cool with lying, grifting, and welfaring, it's hard to say exactly what crossed the line for them. And wasn't Norma's husband's daughter also a lesbian? Didn't Becky hit on her at one point? So it seems strange that you'd throw out your biological daughter for being gay (and yet retain a close relationship with her) and then also be cool with your stepdaughter being a lesbian. Who knows, though.

Anyway. I remain skeptical that everything was great until she came out of the closet, and that her being gay was all it took to put her out of the house. That's all.
I think you have it right. Norma saying that “she pays bills” has probably more to do with Becky not working or doing anything useful in the house. Becky being kick out because she is a lesbian is just an excuse so that people would feel sorry for her. She did not go from cleaning, working, and being useful in the house to lazy, playing video games and drawing cartoons characters with Amber. She was a sloth and still is a sloth now.

Turd Blossom

A mug-o-gravy a day keeps Lord Beetus away
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I just took a peek over at the Amber Subreddit and a link to this Twitter post was under the Norma video (censoring done by whoever FayVirgo is):
Norma1.pngnorm1.png
I have no idea of the veracity of this, or what (if any) this person's connection is to any of this, but she also posted the leaked Amber/Norma convo on her Twatter.
I'm definitely taking this with a giant grain of salt Mrs. Dash Seasoneens but "I've got eyes places you can't imagine" is very on-brand for our favorite Thumb-Butler, so figured it was worth documenting.

ETA: For @Angel Dust and those interested: I don't know what Amber subs are still active, but the one I found is OrangeChickenGorls

Last edited:

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net
So I just took a peek over at the Amber Subreddit and a link to this Twitter post was under the Norma video (censoring done by whoever FayVirgo is):
View attachment 1741804View attachment 1741806
I have no idea of the veracity of this, or what (if any) this person's connection is to any of this, but she also posted the leaked Amber/Norma convo on her Twatter.
I'm definitely taking this with a giant grain of salt Mrs. Dash Seasoneens but "I've got eyes places you can't imagine" is very on-brand for our favorite Thumb-Butler, so figured it was worth documenting.

What's the Amber sub now?

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1741804View attachment 1741806

ETA: For @Angel Dust and those interested: I don't know what Amber subs are still active, but the one I found is OrangeChickenGorls
"I've got eyes places you can't imagine" Becky is a potato confirmed.

Tags
None