Ann Doran leaks voice conversations between Amberlynn and Norma Jean. -

Clintonberg

Grabbed by the Pussy
kiwifarms.net
Not defending Amber here because she still is a massive cunt at the end of the day, BUT these voice notes don't confirm whether or not she funneled fatso money into the Williams klan bank account. Authorlynn may have been criticizing Norma for not licking her colossal shelf ass whenever she would decide to graciously donate her hard earned cash.

I mean, it could be taken either way but I'm more inclined to believe that Amber did help support Becky's family but felt slighted when they didn't idolize her as a God.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
My only take in this sordid story is that it pokes a hole in the Amber’s assertion that the Williams family adores her. Basically, they tolerate her for Becky’ sake. I am pretty sure the trip to Pigeon Forge was not a fun one for Amber. The distance from Lexington to Pigeon Forge is 3 hours 30 minutes. The car ride, for one, would be excruciating for Amber, and was repeated 2 or 3 days later on their return. She would have to pay for accommodation and food, for both of them. The only reason she went is not to be alone in Lexington.

IbnTaymiyyah

Grand Mufti of Weaponised Autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I seldom keep up with the Deathfats but that voicemail pissed me the fuck off. Amber deserves the Gilbert Grape treatment, except let's make sure she's alive for the immolation.

Hell, I don't even like Becky either but her mom deserves better than this even in death.

Snufkin kin

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
My only take in this sordid story is that it pokes a hole in the Amber’s assertion that the Williams family adores her. Basically, they tolerate her for Becky’ sake. I am pretty sure the trip to Pigeon Forge was not a fun one for Amber. The distance from Lexington to Pigeon Forge is 3 hours 30 minutes. The car ride, for one, would be excruciating for Amber, and was repeated 2 or 3 days later on their return. She would have to pay for accommodation and food, for both of them. The only reason she went is not to be alone in Lexington.
Big Bitch might not be invited to the Thanksgiving dinner this year...

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So it seems as though when she made the video for utube to make money to help Norma that she didn't give it to her, notice how ALR says "You didn't thank me for the money i was GOING TO GIVE YOU" Not money she gave her
She ended up having to take the video down, because she had said something in it about asking people to watch all the ads because she was going to give all the ad revenue from it to Becky's mom, but then people were saying that her asking people to watch ads was a violation. IIRC the old subreddit had people foaming at the mouth to report her over it. So it would be money Amber had planned to give her, but since she took it down there was no money from it to give.

EDIT: For those who joined after this occurred, this is the thread for the video. The archive of the video is located here. Please do not necro the thread.

Here is a copy of the community post she made regarding this. I'm not sure if she deleted it later or not.
Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 23.53.48-.png

EDIT 2: This post contains a screenshot of Amber explaining why she deleted the video and asking people who had reuploaded it to take it down. Reposting the screenshot here to have it all in one place, credit to @RainbowStarlight .
20190915_222230.jpg

Last edited:

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
Attempted transcripts (Ann has recorded them backwards, because of course she has. I've typed them up in what seems to be chronological order, bear that in mind when watching/listening to the video):

From the second video: this is two from Norma and the start of ALR's replying.

We get some of ALR's reply although it doesn't seem like the start of this is included. There's a phone notif. that goes off and covers the sound at the start.

Then further from ALR (this is from the first video but sent after the others from what I can tell, it's sort of awkwardly played 1.5 times because of the... odd recording method lol):

Also imagine all of these sentences from ALR as even more run-on than I've written them, and full of valley-girl upticks at the end.

If anyone can help with missing parts or incorrect stuff please do!
You get a ‘Winner’ from me my friend. The msgs were already not working when I found the post, so without your diligence I would’ve been left out. Thank you...clarification- not working ‘for me’. Maybe it’s my phone or some settings. Either way, I was SOL & you saved the day

Last edited:

The Last Stand

I'm thankful that ladies like Joan existed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky has no spine (or chin), Norma had no compassion, and Amber has no sympathy.

Amazing how a hick of a mother threw out her daughter, yet Amberlynn looks the worst in that situation. Notice the emphasis when she mentioned MYSELF with dealing with drama. Never mind the person she's arguing with had surgery and cancer treatment. It's always about her.

Any "goodwill" Amber does is for her benefit and public image, as evident here.

I'm sure Becky is only around because Amber provides shelter and dependency for both their addictions. They all deserve each other.

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
I am indeed a newfag, but I believe the OP should have included this info in the initial post.
I’m not new & yet I make faux pas & piss ppl Off often. So I’m saying this as a farmer who does annoying shit- if you say or do something annoying take the lesson and drive on. Your time here will be much easier on yourself. You might even learn something. You prolly don’t wanna start critiquing folks when you just showed up a minute ago. Just some advice, you don’t have to take it. Welcome btw

Alaska Thundercunt

kiwifarms.net
I have to say I believe Norma on this one. Much as I hate her and her mentality and what she's done herself, Amber and Becky have proven more than once to us over the years that they're inconsistent, incorrigible liars, both of them, that they use people and that they don't value any of their friendships beyond a certain degree.

You can argue with me about this if you like, but remember, Becky has fucked her own friends over multiple times in favor of her partners. She truly doesn't seem to give much of a shit about life beyond food, fucking, and fighting.

Tangerine Dreams

C129H223N3O54
kiwifarms.net
I think Albert will say they made peace by the end; that we don't know the whole story; and that she paid for the old bitch funeral (and Necks ugly tatoo)

Likely so, and even that blatant bullshit video will be better than the faux Jenny Craig cycle she has been on. That is, if she actually addresses it which usually takes a lot of pressure ala shrimp-gate.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Was the Pigeon Forge trip some sort of gift from Amber? Or was this just a family vacation because Norma was sick that Albert went on?

Color me shocked a three day road trip to Dollywood was the big Albert treat for a sick woman.

She ended up having to take the video down, because she had said something in it about asking people to watch all the ads because she was going to give all the ad revenue from it to Becky's mom, but then people were saying that her asking people to watch ads was a violation. IIRC the old subreddit had people foaming at the mouth to report her over it. So it would be money Amber had planned to give her, but since she took it down there was no money from it to give.

EDIT: For those who joined after this occurred, this is the thread for the video. The archive of the video is located here. Please do not necro the thread.

Here is a copy of the community post she made regarding this. I'm not sure if she deleted it later or not.
View attachment 1742838

EDIT 2: This post contains a screenshot of Amber explaining why she deleted the video and asking people who had reuploaded it to take it down. Reposting the screenshot here to have it all in one place, credit to @RainbowStarlight .
View attachment 1742870

Interesting to read how many lies and excuses Amber posted in that essay of excuses. Becky barely did shit for her mom, she certainly wasn’t putting her life on hold to care for her. In fact she moved three hours away as her mother was actually dying. I’ve known so many ppl who have uprooted their lives to move close or in with a dying family member in their final weeks or months, but the Thumb? The thumb actually moved away from her dying mother in her final weeks. Cold.

Snufkin kin

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
Was the Pigeon Forge trip some sort of gift from Amber? Or was this just a family vacation because Norma was sick that Albert went on?

Color me shocked a three day road trip to Dollywood was the big Albert treat for a sick woman.

Interesting to read how many lies and excuses Amber posted in that essay of excuses. Becky barely did shit for her mom, she certainly wasn’t putting her life on hold to care for her. In fact she moved three hours away as her mother was actually dying. I’ve known so many ppl who have uprooted their lives to move close or in with a dying family member in their final weeks or months, but the Thumb? The thumb actually moved away from her dying mother in her final weeks. Cold.
I just wish thumby could make up her mind. Maybe it’s harsh but I can’t blame her for cutting ties with a mother like norma—that is, if she committed to cutting ties. But then in true grifter spirit she gets on camera with Amber and cries about her muhmuh having cancer, but then moves away from her?
When it comes to a toxic family member either you sever your ties or you don’t. You don’t come back around when there’s the chance of making money off them.

Tags
None