Ann Doran leaks voice conversations between Amberlynn and Norma Jean. -

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
What was so striking to me about that recording was Amber's very flat affect. It was almost mercenary.
I thought so too, the complete lack of emotion was odd. That flat affect could be a gas lighting technique (Amber has the higher moral ground, as Norma is raising her voice/cursing), or the droll in her voice could be a deliberate tactic to incite Norma to rage (I'm so bored with these allegations..)
I saw this comment on Karina's video, also possible, though I doubt Amber could overcome her laziness long enough to write a script.
20201122_183957.jpg
Edit to add Ann appears to be a hardcore hater, if this post is correct. If Ann has been a hater all this time, why release these voice notes now? And why delete them hours later?
20201122_190348.jpg
Edit again to add the theory was put out (on the Kicking Geese livestream today) that Ann deliberately leaked these messages now. Amber is physically with Becky's family, so the effect of leaking now is maximised, as Amber will get it in the neck from the family. As opposed to Becky, who ironically has no neck..

Last edited:

SnarlieNarlie

kiwifarms.net
Horrible thought time -

What if Ann and #Amberlynn are in on it together, to release these recordings and stir up drama, driving people to Amber's channel just in time for the holidays?
I have actually no idea who that Ann Doran person is, I was late into the Amberverse and I was wondering about it. Big Al's cancer joooourneee - dead, deader than Norma, Big Al's Big City life saga the most boring torture ever - Big Al's trolling with failing just another diet on day one, claiming to be still following it while binging on the side - make believe pretense imo planned and prescheduled backfires because it is so old that it fails to stir up enough drama, people are just tired of it.

So what if this "scandal" is just another ploy to get people talking about her again?
I get the gist that this Ann Doran is someone known to have ongoing beef with Amber?
At least it could be possible, that the Hambeast is actually laughing behind the scene in this very moment and this saga backfires for that Ann Doran person. She maybe did not foresee that the Hambeast might actually be quite content that someone from outside is bringing real drama back to her life and her channel. No one can claim she, Amber did it somehow on purpose unless there was some kind of plan between these two but I do not actually think that.

People will be sitting on the edge of their chairs to find out how the Hambeast will handle it. In the end bad promotion is better than no promotion at all and it brings back the views that Big Al so desperately wanted to get with her manufactured little stunts to try to piss off her audience.

Cosmologic

kiwifarms.net
I have actually no idea who that Ann Doran person is, I was late into the Amberverse and I was wondering about it. Big Al's cancer joooourneee - dead, deader than Norma, Big Al's Big City life saga the most boring torture ever - Big Al's trolling with failing just another diet on day one, claiming to be still following it while binging on the side - make believe pretense imo planned and prescheduled backfires because it is so old that it fails to stir up enough drama, people are just tired of it.

So what if this "scandal" is just another ploy to get people talking about her again?
I get the gist that this Ann Doran is someone known to have ongoing beef with Amber?
At least it could be possible, that the Hambeast is actually laughing behind the scene in this very moment and this saga backfires for that Ann Doran person. She maybe did not foresee that the Hambeast might actually be quite content that someone from outside is bringing real drama back to her life and her channel. No one can claim she, Amber did it somehow on purpose unless there was some kind of plan between these two but I do not actually think that.

People will be sitting on the edge of their chairs to find out how the Hambeast will handle it. In the end bad promotion is better than no promotion at all and it brings back the views that Big Al so desperately wanted to get with her manufactured little stunts to try to piss off her audience.
ann doran sincerely dislikes amber and has called her out on her shit many times in the past, usually to amber's detriment and embarrassment. i really don't think amber would go this far just to get views on her videos, especially when she barely talks about anything besides her binges and cancer treatment these days.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw this comment on Karina's video, also possible, though I doubt Amber could overcome her laziness long enough to write a script.
Agree. It was the "uptalking" at the end of the sentences that suggests she was speaking at least somewhat extemporaneously, and not reading a script. To me, anyway.

Something happened in Pigeon Forge. It probably wasn't anything dramatic, just someone reached their limit and is absolutely over Amber, and maybe they told Ann to release the hounds. Maybe it was Misty. Maybe Jerry. Maybe Becky herself.

Ann is legit batshit, though. Maybe the timing is coincidental.

Fandom Trash

Will dance for candy corns
kiwifarms.net
Dang the hadyur nation is going full swing with this new piece of drama. There are already countless videos and livestreams of people already commenting about the video recordings. Really goes to show you how many people are really invested in the life of a 600 pounds woman.

Maybe, just maybe this might be what brings Michealbepetty out from his year long slumber and make videos again about Amberlynn?

gay cowboy

y'all dun stirred the pot.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Ann Doran was involved in some of the ALR hate/discussion circles before befriending Norma (I think by purchasing some craft shit that Norma made). I'm pretty sure they've visited each other at some point and Norma considered her a genuine friend.

Don't know why Ann dislikes ALR specifically, but safe to assume it's probably for the reasons everyone else dislikes her.

Bungus Scrungus

kiwifarms.net
Considering today is the day a relative of mine passed away from cancer; this makes me especially more angry towards this fat cunt. Let people die in peace, for fucks sake. That's the least you can do when they're on the path to leaving this cruel goddamn world. I haven't even followed any of Amberlynn's garbage on here, but this one thing tells me all I need to know about her.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This makes me think of all the times she said in her videos that if only we knew her in real life, she's just the nicest person, so empathetic and generous.

I predict this to be her response to the leaked voicemails (after making threats about her lolyers lawyers being involved, of course):

"I am disgusted with myself for the things that I said. My mentalz were really bad at that time, obviously I would NEVER have said those things but MY MENTALZ! I have forgiven myself and that's all that matters."

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if Amber will address this although just a quick check through this thread leads me to think she may not have a choice. If the reaction channels are having a field day with this; she'll have to say something.

"You don't know the whole story!" or a version thereof, is one of her go to rationalization whenever she does or says something that's not received well in the community & she's looking to placate the seething masses.

However, there's no 'story' or set of circumstances in the world that can excuse what she said & when. You Just. Don't. Say. Something. Like. This. to anyone who's just had any kind of major surgery, never mind surgery for cancer. Full stop.

We've wondered how she fills her time when she's not coloring or stuffing her face. Now I know.

She was writing, presenting & defending her thesis for her PhDCunt.

And this ruthlessly, remorselessly, narcissistic bitch passed with flying colors.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I am disgusted with myself for the things that I said. My mentalz were really bad at that time, obviously I would NEVER have said those things but MY MENTALZ! I have forgiven myself and that's all that matters."
"We smoothed things over after Norma had sent those messages to Ann and were on great terms from then until she died, but of course Ann doesn't have voice notes of that. Ann just wants to spread rumors for attention. That's ok, I'd rather you focus your hate on me than on someone else who can't take it."

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This makes me think of all the times she said in her videos that if only we knew her in real life, she's just the nicest person, so empathetic and generous.

I predict this to be her response to the leaked voicemails (after making threats about her lolyers lawyers being involved, of course):

I love it when the fatass says "I have already forgiven myself". Gives a lovely insight into how her brain (doesn't) works. Such a narc monster.
And it was obviously her OWN cancer (that she's had for THREE YEARS!!) that was messing with her hormones and mentulz that made her behave that way. Otherwise, she's the most generous, empathic person she's ever known.

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
Yeah judging by her comment section she has too this is worse than Casey because she was caught in it with evidence plus Norma's story checks out unlike Casey's which was benefit of the doubt. It filled in a lot of holes about Becky, honestly I think Becky is glad Norma is dead because that is the only person to hold her accountable.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net

It is also likely that she would not respond to any of this. Also, she should be posting today or tomorrow Day 7 of Jenny Craig, which was filmed a few weeks ago, thus before any of this. The next videos after this are likely going to be hauls of Christmas decorations that she already shown on TikTok. She probably has prerecorded videos up to the vlogmas period.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
It is also likely that she would not respond to any of this. Also, she should be posting today or tomorrow Day 7 of Jenny Craig, which was filmed a few weeks ago, thus before any of this. The next videos after this are likely going to be hauls of Christmas decorations that she already shown on TikTok. She probably has prerecorded videos up to the vlogmas period.

I think that, if anything, she will just disappear the way she did last month.

Tags
None