Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

MasterDisaster

Beating my meat like everyone's watching.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
None of those appliances look like they get much use. I wouldn't doubt she's on a liquid and pills diet; the food is a farce to try and sell that cookbook idea. I've worked in enough kitchens that her flavor combinations are hardly palatable...you serve half her ideas to people and they'll be coming back.

AnimuGinger

Schmuck in Scrubs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Being realistic, she's going to end up in the hospital, where they will do their very best to convince her that she needs some kind of therapy and counseling for her diet, and then it will be up to her to accept treatment. But with the social media asspat, chances are she won't be all that receptive. While she -can- survive on this kind of diet, she's likely to never have kids, any illness will be devastating, and she needs to be careful with any exercise that puts short term bursts of stress on her heart.

I've seen this before. It isn't pretty.

Unironic Subversiveness

Cuba divin'
kiwifarms.net

MasterDisaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Found this interesting;
crazee.png

She seems to be drinking it for it's 'digestion' aid, odd considering she doesn't actually seem to be eating anything. So she exercises excessively, starves herself and drinks natural laxatives? No no, she's totally healthy guys! And her 'wrap' suggestion? That's a hodgepodge of nasty, she probably tastes nothing she creates, merely assumes that since it's all healthy and vegan it tastes great.

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Found this interesting;
View attachment 60189
She seems to be drinking it for it's 'digestion' aid, odd considering she doesn't actually seem to be eating anything. So she exercises excessively, starves herself and drinks natural laxatives? No no, she's totally healthy guys! And her 'wrap' suggestion? That's a hodgepodge of nasty, she probably tastes nothing she creates, merely assumes that since it's all healthy and vegan it tastes great.
Why does she have sores all over her thumb?

MasterDisaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why does she have sores all over her thumb?
That would probably be from her excessive training on the ice rink(Extreme cold drying out the skin). I mean look how little she's already wearing on the ice. That's probably another weight less angle right there; when your body starts to shiver it's actually burning fat to warm you up....all those pictures of her on ice with partners looks like they have to hold her up.

AnimuGinger

Schmuck in Scrubs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Found this interesting;
View attachment 60189
If she tagged dysautonomia in a post, and this one has POTS as a tag, then it's possible she has gastroparesis to some degree, and the peppermint tea is part of the "natural" treatment for it. Or she has gastroparesis from her terrible diet and this is her way to mask it. It honestly could go either way on this one.

MasterDisaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay I've been thrumming through her cookbook and there's quite a few constants that send up all kinds of red flags with my cooking background.
1. She has an obsessions with potent flavors; Dijon, Peanut Butter and especially Cinnamon. These are flavors that while are delicious alone they tend to really shine when properly combined with other flavors. Seeing as how she enjoys using them as primaries gives a strong indication that she has extremely poor taste buds when it comes to finding combinations.
Good example? Look at this and tell me this, in any fucking way, sounds tasty. Cranberry Dijon Parsley sandwich.
2. All of her pictures involve a 'bite' regardless of how tiny, fake and wasteful it is. This gives no indication and we've yet to see her once actually trying feeding this to someone else. Check out her Mint-Carob Nice Cream; there's nothing creamy about that, let alone nice.
3. She's more concerned about presentation than preparation. Rather than focus on what's going into a dish she worried about how nice it looks slapped on a plate. Granted, that is an important part of making a good meal...but this shit, Patriotic Pasta Salad, is an affront to cooks everywhere. The only thing pasta salad about that is the actual pasta. Blueberries, grape tomatoes and Daikon Radish? I've seen kids with Play-doh come up with better flavor combinations. Daikon is pretty good fresh; slice into coins, place in water and let cool in fridge...great crispy snack, but the real deal with them is with soups and broths...daikon is a flavor sponge and gets softer when cooked while still keeping a unique crunch.
4. Some of her recipes are really, really fucking lazy. This is a microwaved potato smothered in ketchup. This is just watermelon frozen and covered with some sort of 'frosting'. Most cook, or chefs for that matter, hate microwaves as a source of cooking. Chilling or freezing fruit isn't something deserving or a recipe, either; it's not like the first person to put the Pop-Tart in a freezer though he needed to release a cookbook explaining it.
5. She knows shit about portion sizing. Seriously, this right here? Cranberry Fuck. That is a big ass handful of cranberries to put on fucking anything. Does she know how coarse they are? How potent a flavor they have? Given that it seems unlikely she tastes anything and is going by smell alone if anyone brought me a bowl of that I'd send it right the fuck back.
6. Horrid concepts/shit pictures. Look at this first. Mystery goop. Now what, pray tell, do you think that is?
It's fucking Chocolate Tomato Basil Oatmeal.
Anyone guess what that was? I can only name one ingredient by glancing and that's because it's on fucking top. A good meal needs to have identifiable ingredient either by scent, sight or taste.

Now some of you are thinking 'Gee MasterDisaster, what got your dander up on this bitch?' And it's quite simple, really; she's clearly got a eating/health disorder and yet people are ass patting her and egging her on. Now imagine she gets that book published and people buy into her crazy shit. 'it must work, look how thin she is!' Unawares that the author doesn't actually eat her own food. Now you've got people shoveling this crap down thinking that must have been the secret to her success. It's misleading as fuck and while I can appreciate trying to approach this from a vegan standpoint I want to see her feed this to people, feed this to actual cooks and chefs... or for that matter actually show she has some cooking skill/background that justifies her culinary atrocities.

女鬼

人就是鬼、鬼就是人。
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like there's a 350+ page thread about her on GetOffMyInternets.

That would probably be from her excessive training on the ice rink(Extreme cold drying out the skin). I mean look how little she's already wearing on the ice. That's probably another weight less angle right there; when your body starts to shiver it's actually burning fat to warm you up....all those pictures of her on ice with partners looks like they have to hold her up.
She apprently stopped skating weeks ago because it was too painful for her. (Still running and exercising like crazy, though.)
Maybe her fucked-up skin is just due to malnutrition.

Her about me page has a whole lott of TL;DR about having various medical conditions that got supposedly cured by veganism. Medical issues also come up a lot when she talks on IG. But she absolutely definitely does not have an eating disorder HDU.

I wish she's somehow end up clashing with radfatvegan. They can exchange disgusting recipes and debate their respective definitions of healthy.

Jozef

kiwifarms.net
Her body is nowhere close to being naturally built that skinny. It's actually very disturbing, because she looks like she's about to drop dead any minute. Compare her to someone who is naturally very thin, they do not look like a walking lollipop.
Gingers are fair skinned, but she looks pale in a sickly way, with a yellowish tinge as well. I wonder if she passes out on a regular basis?

Someone really needs to get through to her that her hippy vegan bullshit is killing her. Vegans in general don't realize that human beings are omnivores, and need both meat and plants to survive. We can't thrive on one or the other.