Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anna's home is immediately adjacent to her mom's church. For some reason, Anna decided to drive there, and she was still unable to arrive on time because she is lazy and rude living the #chronicillnesslife:
View attachment 823473

Interesting that Anna is now identifying Mama Ginger's church as "hers." Previously, she said she didn't want to be a member of either of her parents' churches - or any church at all, for that matter. Nevertheless, she compares attending services at her mom's church to Jesus being nailed to the cross.

What made Anna so late for church, you might wonder? Per her Stories, she spent her Sunday morning gulping down zero-calorie beverages in order to purge through her stoma:
View attachment 823476
Anna says she woke up late and still managed to consume 84+ oz of fluid before 9am on Sunday. Services at her mom's church start at 10:30am. One suspects Anna is once again deliberately making herself unwell in order to avoid meeting family obligations.

Anna would like to remind you of her many medical troubles:
View attachment 823470

See? She is very sick. For Sunday dinner, she imbibed a green smoothie through a single-use disposable plastic straw:
View attachment 823469

This kiddo woman in her mid-20s looks forward to buying adaptive equipment and returning to the ice:
View attachment 823471

Later in the evening, she shilled a diet chip:
View attachment 823475
One doubts Anna actually ate the chip; given the flurry of similar images recently appearing in the #questnutrition tags, this appears to be an undisclosed sponsored post as part of an influencer advertising campaign:
View attachment 823511View attachment 823513View attachment 823512

Today, Anna prepared protein nice cream a disgusting bowl of slop in a used hospital sponge bowl for some damn reason. She posted it in the #chronicillnessnutrition #spoonieeats #spooniefood tags:
View attachment 823468

Yuck. Everything about this sounds just horrible. Note that "watermelon energy greens" contain caffeine and a fiber laxative.
It’s almost hilarious to think of the production Anna put on just to pretend she was going to try and go to earth mom’s church next door. She had time to put on her raccoon eyeliner and take selfies, but somehow arrived after the doors closed. She probably hoped to make a big, dramatic entrance after the service had begun. Everyone would see poor Anna weakly stumbling to a pew because awful earth mom made her get her ass out of bed on Sunday morning and actually fulfill her Christian duty.

I actually wonder if Earth Mom has the doors locked when the service begins to deny Anna her theatric entrance.

I swear to god it’s beyond me why they continue to coddle this insufferable little shit.

I do wonder why Anna is suddenly sporting the godawful raccoon eyes on the reg. She was usefully spouting about no make-up demonstrated her lack of vanity. Lol. Never mind the 50 selfies a day, Anna is not vain!

Dysnomia

Povertish
kiwifarms.net
Our favorite ana-chan has been having breakdowns recently upon discovery that her new front asshole toy means she cant fit into children's clothing any more. Here's a long screed about her delusions on having a "barrel shaped chest" and a pretend lament that she has the body of a child - and somehow, also the stomach of a pregnant woman? Body dysmorphia is some shit.

Wonder why she's wearing makeup all the time now. Some new campaign of Earth Mom's? More attention from smeared mascara? At any rate, Anna is wearing children's bicycle shorts so tight we can see her lips. Enjoy that.
View attachment 826213View attachment 826214View attachment 826215
Q
Anna, since when are you ever doing the work of the Lord? You can't even be bothered to volunteer to lick church envelopes. Something you could do from home on the couch while wearing four layers of fleece during a heatwave. I wish someone would call you out on not walking the walk when it comes to the level of Christianity that you keep proclaiming. I guess the Lord's work is faking CF while purging through your stoma and onto mommy's nice clean furniture. But keep with the messaianic blaspemy. Because if there is a Daddy God out there you and him are going to have a nice little talk when you finally munchie yourself to death.

I have no idea what is up with the makeup either. It's weirding me out. But here she is going on about how she looks like a child but also a pregnant woman because of her poo bag. Anna doesn't seem to want to be mistaken for pregnant by the looks of it. I think she still wants to be a widdle girl. Maybe Mama Ginger is encouraging her to grow up and she is resisting. Anna will wear the makeup outside of special occassions. But she will bitch and moan about looking pregnant and not fitting into her old child sized clothes anymore. And just wait until Earth Mom sees the mascara running down her cheeks as she cries over no longer being able to shop at The Children's Place.

kiwifarms.net
... “poor widdle me, lookit my ostomy-wostomy bag, I gots a cranky panky and swollen colon and crummy tummy and quiver liver and bung lungs and whiny spine-y and heebie knee-bies and a literal bag of human shit mounted on the side of my torso.”
Thank you for this, it made my day. I can't stand this bitch and reading her thread makes me Mad on the Internet, but the sheer ridiculousness and, yet, plausibility of this sentence made me literally laugh out loud. :lol:

swiggety_swoogitty

kiwifarms.net
Notice that Anna’s planned return to ice is marred by the concern of how she will hide her bag under “dance costumes, tutus, and ice dresses.” She can’t just settle for hitting the rink during open skate in some leggings and a loose workout top for the sheer pleasure of doing a form of exercise she enjoys. She needs to be on DISPLAY. Doing shows and competitions in sparkly costumes, for an audience that surely includes mommy and daddy. Because it doesn’t count if everyone isn’t forced to watch and applaud you, and bring you a bouquet of flowers!

Girl could EASILY have gone into coaching to get her ice-dance fix and also MAKE SOME DAMN MONEY but then the attention would be on actual little girls and not her.

On the upside, looks like she’s finally gaining weight. Judging by her body checks and also the fact that she is being forced into buying appropriately sized clothing, I forecast a meltdown and photos of ugly-crying.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Notice that Anna’s planned return to ice is marred by the concern of how she will hide her bag under “dance costumes, tutus, and ice dresses.” She can’t just settle for hitting the rink during open skate in some leggings and a loose workout top for the sheer pleasure of doing a form of exercise she enjoys. She needs to be on DISPLAY. Doing shows and competitions in sparkly costumes, for an audience that surely includes mommy and daddy. Because it doesn’t count if everyone isn’t forced to watch and applaud you, and bring you a bouquet of flowers!

Girl could EASILY have gone into coaching to get her ice-dance fix and also MAKE SOME DAMN MONEY but then the attention would be on actual little girls and not her.

On the upside, looks like she’s finally gaining weight. Judging by her body checks and also the fact that she is being forced into buying appropriately sized clothing, I forecast a meltdown and photos of ugly-crying.
Well she’s not getting enough attention for just being The Sickest Widdle Girl, so she needs to do something to make the public notice how inspiring she is and what a brave little soldier she is and what a determined little ray of God’s sunshine she is in the face of her probably fatal millions of illnesses.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday, Anna sickened herself by overexercising in the morning heat, and avoided having to celebrate the 4th of July with her family:
sicktum2.png

This year, she didn't even bother to pretend she was going to eat normal foods at a cookout. She just stayed home nursing her "sick tum" with a small cup of "creamy pea soup" - whatever that might be - warmly bundled up in a fleece blanket against the debilitating heat outdoors:
sicktum.png
Creepy!

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday, Anna sickened herself by overexercising in the morning heat, and avoided having to celebrate the 4th of July with her family:
View attachment 828572

This year, she didn't even bother to pretend she was going to eat normal foods at a cookout. She just stayed home nursing her "sick tum" with a small cup of "creamy pea soup" - whatever that might be - warmly bundled up in a fleece blanket against the debilitating heat outdoors:
View attachment 828571
Creepy!
What a fucking bitch she is. Anything that’s not about her must be ruined or avoided. She is SO lucky she was born to Jesus-freak parents or she’d be out on the curb with all her things by now.

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 828572

View attachment 828571
Creepy!
Weird how her illness seems to flare up during holidays that require eating solids in public

Dysnomia

Povertish
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 828572

View attachment 828571
Creepy!
I'm going to guess it's pea protein powder mixed with water. Maybe she added some vanilla protein powder "frosting" to it to make it "creamy". But seriously doubt it is anything close to real pea soup.

This year Anna managed to dodge the hamburger bullet again. Thanks to her poo bag she has a better excuse as to why she can't have those evil calories. Funny how her "sick tum" just happened to be on the 4th of July. 🤔

Another surly teen selfie. Earth Mom is such a nazi! Can't she see that Anna is too sick to eat real food?

I wonder if Anna is upset lately due to her mom's insistence that she get her act together? Did Mama Ging fight her on the celebratory food until Anna faked a sick tum to get out of it? After all, the punishment for not complying with Anna's demands is double the poo bag changes with extra output all over the furniture and dirty toilet paper all over the floor.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 828572

View attachment 828571
Creepy!
Her lack of eyebrows is creepy, but her wearing cheap rings on every finger and her thumb is annoying af. I know if I had a constantly leaking asshole on my stomach to tend to I’d want rings on every finger to help trap all the liquid fecal matter under my rings. Given that she always is wearing these rings I have grave doubts she takes them off regularly or bothers to clean them when she does.

No surprise Anna once again plays sick to ruin her parent’s holiday and make her self-imposed and fake illnesses the center of attention. She only takes family trips if they are about her - like the two ridiculous trips to get her absurd online degree and the bizarre faith healing conference with Earth Daddy. If she isn’t the sole focus of the event, she boycotts it just to be a selfish little shit.

Last edited:

Ruin

Big tiddy Nazi GF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her lack of eyebrows is creepy, but her wearing cheap rings on every finger and her thumb is annoying af. I know if I had a constantly leaking asshole on my stomach to tend to I’d want rings on every finger to help trap all the liquid fecal matter under my rings. Given that she always is wearing these rings I have grave doubts she takes them off regularly or bothers to clean them when she does.

No surprise Anna once again plays sick to ruin her parent’s holiday and make her self-imposed and fake illnesses the center of attention. She only takes family trips if they are about her - like the two ridiculous trips to get her absurd online degree and the bizarre faith healing conference with Earth Daddy. If she isn’t the sole focus of the event, she boycotts it just to be a selfish little shit.
She probably wears rings so she can pimp slap her parents whenever they get out of line and refuse to wipe her front ass.

Solzhenitsyn

no dig just pet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be honest though, would you want Anna at a family event? Complaining about her multitude of illnesses while you're trying to watch fireworks, explaining in exquisite detail how her shitbag works and how she could never eat anything from a barbeque while everyone's eating, dragging her mother off to the bathroom to wipe her stomach asshole because oh no another leak...

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino