Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

A Seagull

I'll shit on your wife's tits.
kiwifarms.net
I feel like we all know what Anna think's her God Inspired auto biography is going to turn into.
"And today's scripture will be from The Book of Anna. Chapter 23 Verses 8-12.
'And woe betide me, my otsomoy bag did leak. But gave my blessing unto Daddy God, as my mother of the earth did clean it up from her earthy treasures. I know that this had been caused by my cranky-panky. Again, my blessing to Daddy God for supplying me with his mana- Walden Farms sprinkled over cucumber with Stevia and cinnamon. Even one small bite was enough to fill my tiny tummy. I rejoiced in spite of my great suffering, that I need not consume too much!'
Let us all reflect on how to continue to be joyous in spite of our suffering, which compared to Anna and our Lord, is not too great."

Last edited:

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel like we all know what Anna think's her God Inspired auto biography is going to turn into.
"And today's scripture will be from The Book of Anna. Chapter 23 Verses 8-12.
'And woe betide me, my otsomoy bag did leak. But gave my blessing unto Daddy God, as my mother of the earth did clean it up from her earthy treasures. I know that this had been caused by my cranky-panky. Again, my blessing to Daddy God for supplying me with his mana- Walden Farms sprinkled over cucumber with Stevia and cinnamon. Even one small bite was enough to fill my tiny tummy. I rejoiced in spite of my great suffering, that I need not consume too much!'
Let us all reflect on how to continue to be joyous in spite of our suffering, which compared to Anna and our Lord, is not too great."
Bruh, that's literally her caption today.

You see, today instead of attending Earth Mom's church just one block from home, Anna pranced around the garden taking selfies as she danced for Jesus. If Earth Mom wont pay attention to her daily backyard recitals, then Daddy God will!
Screenshot_20190707-113028_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190707-113039_Chrome.jpg

Pronoun Party

87 genders and counting
kiwifarms.net

You see, today instead of attending Earth Mom's church just one block from home, Anna pranced around the garden taking selfies as she danced for Jesus. If Earth Mom wont pay attention to her daily backyard recitals, then Daddy God will!
View attachment 830907View attachment 830908
This blurry photo of a contorted skeleton looks like a fucking creepypasta meme.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Looks like someone was made to get dressed for church this morning.

You can tell she’s a ballerina because she got a foot turned to the side! Such talent. I’m surprised she isn’t cutting flowers out of mom’s garden to put in her hair too. She’s so fucking precious. Probably taking photos for the cover of her inspiring autobiography.

A Seagull

I'll shit on your wife's tits.
kiwifarms.net

I would say my post was divine inspiration but Anna is just that fucking predictable and insipid.

Burn Book

kiwifarms.net
She doesn't even look like she's dancing, that pose is so bizarre, she just looks like an old woman with bad back struggling to pick something up. I can also see she's wearing that fucking eyeliner again (and I'm really curious why is she suddenly spotting it nearly every day). Also, really non-ana chan choice of a dress, combined with the pose and the background it gives her that "slightly overweight middle aged woman" look.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I just realised something. The pea soup. Last year Anna was claiming that she could not have peas (while still using pea protein in her slop recipes). Now suddenly pea soup is ok? Maybe because it isn't intact peas it's ok. But her lack of consistancy is hilarious here given all the restrictions she keeps claiming are necessary when they are not.
It's probably really disgusting coming out of the shitbag, and we know she goes out of her way to make that shit as disgusting as possible so she can make a mess with it to torture her mom.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Earth Daddy glasses firmly in place, Anna tells us of her trials and travails this week! Woe is she, beset with so many feelings and doctors and opportunities... but will her BAD HEALTH get in the way??

She's attending a surgeon's appointment to get permission to skate (PSA: she doesn't need an appointment, she can just try and see if it works, way to waste your parents' cash), wait, no, this will be the first of MANY APPOINTMENTS because Anna-wanna is so fwail, weak, and beset by challenges of her earthly form. Oh, and she's going to visit two nursing schools, because the Earth Parents need to pay for a third degree, as the first two were unemployable hippy nonsense. Just wait until Anna realizes she'll have to re-take all of her undergrad in order to get the science and math prerequisites she needs. I smell an incoming medical crisis (and also shit, which is pouring from her stomach).

Oh, and she misspelled her own hashtag - #annasperganiclife. Anna's sperganic life, indeed.
:story:
Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 6.39.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-07-08 at 6.39.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-07-08 at 6.39.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-07-08 at 6.40.06 PM.png

DarthBrooks

I got friends in Eldaron places
kiwifarms.net
I am seriously digging her transition into Brenda Spencer. (maybe she'll come out as lesbian as well?) I could do without the religious babble, unless she starts peppering in with sinners shall be punished. Nothing is more entertaining than a delusional christfag gone dark.
I am slightly confused with the "organic life" hashtagging. There's nothing organic about eating baby food and having liquid shits into a bag that comes out of your abdomin.
I think she needs to colab with one of those obese muckbang youtubers. Fucking comedy gold right there.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino