Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did I miss Anna unveganing? Pretty sure selling animal parts goes against the tenets of vegan ism, let alone actually trying them.
Here's the timeline of Anna's abandonment of the "vegan" label:

Initially, Anna claimed she went vegan after reading "The China Study," then saw all sorts of near-miraculous health effects from her new diet. "The China Study" is a book that enjoyed brief popularity within American Evangelical circles, advancing the notion that diets low in animal protein improve human health and decrease human suffering. Given that she wore leather shoes and handbags the whole time she claimed to be vegan, it was clear that Anna's "veganism" was not motivated by compassion or ethics, but only existed in service to her eating disorder. (At present, Anna claims that "The China Study" is fatally flawed and rejects its premise entirely.)

In a now-deleted video uploaded on 16 January 2018 [summarized here], Anna admitted to ingesting "glandulars" on the advice of fake scam "Doctor" Robert Morse, whom she said told her she "probably wouldn't make it" unless she started using these products. These are preparations of raw, desiccated animal gland tissue that can actually mess up your hormones and have no legitimate medical use. Anna was still explicitly identifying as a raw vegan at this time.

In April 2018, she uploaded a Story [screenshot here] showing herself incorporating a tiny amount of crystallized honey into her evening herbal tisane. Most vegans do not consume honey, although some make an exception out of respect for the role of bee pollination in sustaining a plant based diet. It was not clear if Anna had stopped identifying as vegan, decided to make an exception for honey due to a misplaced belief in a weight control fad diet, or was just an idiot.

In July 2018, she formally updated her manifesto [archived here] to explain why she now embraced a diet including cooked food and animal products. This was when she claimed to be under medical supervision for "catastrophic CF decline," but @multiverse and others noted that the verifiable facts she shared were more consistent with intensive outpatient treatment for an eating disorder.

In early August September 2018, Instagram user @rawveganginger privately expressed her disappointment with Anna via DM, which Anna published in her Stories to prove she was being harassed by vengeful vegans because she questioned their ideology. @rawveganginger responded with a public post to the effect of, "Don't blame the vegan lifestyle for the ill health effects of your underlying eating disorder," which did not mention Anna by name. Still, Anna's weirdly overinvested follower @mike_a710 - a married man in his mid-30s - spewed "positivity" into her comments until she deleted the post. He continued to comment on her other posts in an antagonistic manner until she blocked him.

Anna's abandonment of veganism seems to have been motivated by (1) a desire to convince Mama Ginger (and the actual doctors her mom was forcing her to see) that she ate a varied diet and did not have an eating disorder, (2) the expectation that animal products like bone broth and collagen powder would allow her to function normally and feel okay while still maintaining a very low body weight and (3) a hope that she could duck valid criticism of her dangerous health advice by pretending it was just mindless hate spewed by ideology-blinded vegans toward a brave little #cfwarrior who dared to transgress their orthodoxy. When she thought that abandoning veganism might bamboozle her mother into believing she didn't need eating disorder treatment, the "Fit Vegan Ginger" persona went by the wayside without a backward glance.

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Initially, Anna claimed she went vegan after reading "The China Study," then saw all sorts of near-miraculous health effects from her new diet. "The China Study" is a book that enjoyed brief popularity within American Evangelical circles, advancing the notion that diets low in animal protein improve human health and decrease human suffering. Given that she wore leather shoes and handbags the whole time she claimed to be vegan, it was clear that Anna's "veganism" was not motivated by compassion or ethics, but only existed in service to her eating disorder. (At present, Anna claims that "The China Study" is fatally flawed and rejects its premise entirely.)

In a now-deleted video uploaded on 16 January 2018 [summarized here], Anna admitted to ingesting "glandulars" on the advice of fake scam "Doctor" Robert Morse, whom she said told her she "probably wouldn't make it" unless she started using these products. These are preparations of raw, desiccated animal gland tissue that can actually mess up your hormones and have no legitimate medical use. Anna was still explicitly identifying as a raw vegan at this time.

In April 2018, she uploaded a Story [screenshot here] showing herself incorporating a tiny amount of crystallized honey into her evening herbal tisane. Most vegans do not consume honey, although some make an exception out of respect for the role of bee pollination in sustaining a plant based diet. It was not clear if Anna had stopped identifying as vegan, decided to make an exception for honey due to a misplaced belief in a weight control fad diet, or was just an idiot.

In July 2018, she formally updated her manifesto [archived here] to explain why she now embraced a diet including cooked food and animal products. This was when she claimed to be under medical supervision for "catastrophic CF decline," but @multiverse and others noted that the verifiable facts she shared were more consistent with intensive outpatient treatment for an eating disorder.

In early August 2018, Instagram user @rawveganginger privately expressed her disappointment with Anna via DM, which Anna published in her Stories to prove she was being harassed by vengeful vegans because she dared to question their ideology and go against the grain. @rawveganginger responded with a public post to the effect of, "Don't blame the vegan lifestyle for the ill health effects of your underlying eating disorder," which did not mention Anna by name. Still, Anna's weirdly overinvested follower @mike_a710 - a married man in his mid-30s - spewed "positivity" into her comments until she deleted the post.

Anna's abandonment of veganism seems to have been motivated by (1) a desire to convince Mama Ginger (and the actual doctors her mom was forcing her to see) that she ate a varied diet and did not have an eating disorder, (2) the expectation that animal products like bone broth and collagen powder would allow her to function normally and feel okay while still maintaining a very low body weight and (3) a hope that she could duck valid criticism of her dangerous health advice by pretending it was just mindless hate spewed by ideology-blinded vegans toward a brave little #cfwarrior who dared to transgress their orthodoxy. When she thought that abandoning veganism might bamboozle her mother into believing she didn't need eating disorder treatment, the "Fit Vegan Ginger" persona went by the wayside without a backward glance.
I think a large part of Anna’s ED is driven by pure compulsive tendencies. This is true of many ED patients to varying degrees. Anna has destroyed the last decade of her life in a due to her compulsive need to restrict her food. I wonder if they’ve ever tried treating her for compulsive disorder instead of just ED. Even taking SSRIs could make a big difference in her compulsive behavior.

I have a feeling Anna would never take psychiatric drugs. Jesus is all she needs and Anna seems fixated on only having physical illnesses to excuse her behavior. If she ever admits her problems are mostly mental then she’s lost a major weapon in justifying her ED behaviors. Anna is obsessed with faking physical illnesses to rationalize her ED.

I wonder in her fucked up pea brain if she actually believes she has this laundry list of diseases.

Of course nothing is going to cure her insufferable personality, vainity and narcissism. It’s hard not to have sympathy for many ED sufferers, but it’s easy with Anna. Her antics and behavior only make you have sympathy for unfortunate ppl who have to deal with her. The only one I don’t have sympathy for is Daddy God. I wish she’d move in with that smug asshole.

Last edited:

jokemonkey

kiwifarms.net
I know there's OCD/ed involved, and I'm sure it has been discussed in previous pages, but is there something more going on here? Munchies usually have a comorbid personality disorder, but she doesn't seem borderline. She doesn't seem to care what others think at all. Like NPD? All speculation, clearly. Possibly its just pure emotional stunting from culty homeschooling. But don't we all know those types of kids that aren't this manipulative?

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
I know there's OCD/ed involved, and I'm sure it has been discussed in previous pages, but is there something more going on here? Munchies usually have a comorbid personality disorder, but she doesn't seem borderline. She doesn't seem to care what others think at all. Like NPD? All speculation, clearly. Possibly its just pure emotional stunting from culty homeschooling. But don't we all know those types of kids that aren't this manipulative?
Her sister's normal, so it can't just be the homeschooling.

Popoto

Carbly Hydrated
kiwifarms.net
Yeah she hasn't been vegan for a while. She has shown dinners (that she definitely really honestly ate) which included organic bison and salmon I believe.
It wasn't even salmon. It was paper thin wafers of half cooked tilapia. The bison portion was the size of a tablespoon.

Also I note that it has now been a fair few weeks since she went back on the vegan treadmill and the 2nd 4th of July bbq she spent drinking green glop, making it all rather moot.

undeified

kiwifarms.net

In early August September 2018, Instagram user @rawveganginger privately expressed her disappointment with Anna via DM, which Anna published in her Stories to prove she was being harassed by vengeful vegans because she questioned their ideology. @rawveganginger responded with a public post to the effect of, "Don't blame the vegan lifestyle for the ill health effects of your underlying eating disorder," which did not mention Anna by name. Still, Anna's weirdly overinvested follower @mike_a710 - a married man in his mid-30s - spewed "positivity" into her comments until she deleted the post. He continued to comment on her other posts in an antagonistic manner until she blocked him.

Big thanks for the writeup, this was the one part of the Anna saga I was having trouble following.

swiggety_swoogitty

kiwifarms.net
She seems to check all of the NPD boxes for me. She’s never demonstrated that anything the does is ever based on anything other than serving her own needs. She seems utterly unconcerned about anyone other than herself. She has never admitted that she was wrong and when she has “walked back” on things like The Grapejuice Fast, she blames others for tricking her and doesn’t acknowledge her own role in it. She seems to believe that she is special and chosen by God, and she routinely overestimates her own abilities and expertise. When she is shown with others it is always in the context of placing herself at the center...thanking her parents for getting her through her illness, congratulating a dancer on a dance she was too sick to participate in , etc. This is the drive behind her munching...she needs to be the center of attention at all times, but also she needs to leave her ED untreated because she needs the sense of control it provides her. The munching gives her plausible deniability for her self induced illness and also lets her keep using the ED to avoid ever taking responsibility for herself. If she didn’t have the ED, her narcissism would not be able to tolerate the dissonance of failing at skating, school, work, relationships, and independent living. The ED lets her feel in control and also provides a convenient external excuse for failing at life.

Eventually she might be forced into real treatment and admit the ED, but she’ll still be able to use it as an excuse for her failings “Anorexia stole my life!”. But that probably won’t happen until she no longer needs an excuse for failing at things. Right now she knows she can’t accomplish anything so she can’t let go of the ED.

Im curious to see how this nursing school thing pans out for her. REAL nursing programs are difficult and have components dedicated to weeding out weak students. Anna will have to take some very difficult pre-reqs that actually meet the standards of a real program. She will have to attend physical classes and actual clinical as. She will have to take direct criticism from her professors, and they are BLUNT. She’s not very smart and they will see right through her very quickly. So I don’t foresee her dropping the ED and it’s accompanying munching anytime soon.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anna, who is persisting in wearing her seat belt incorrectly, claims to be recovering from a "major scary dehydration episode:"
excessiveoutput.png
She shared a list of calm-down strategies for kids anyone who needs calm:
calmdownstrategies.png
So, of course the thing to do is put on a lot of eyeliner, go outside in the pouring rain, and burn some calories:
rainexercisepurge.png
Anna claimed her foot swelled up from mosquito bites incurred while she was out exercise purging, but she cured them with peppermint oil. In real life, peppermint essential oil should always be diluted in a neutral carrier oil for topical use, because it is a skin irritant:
peppermintoil.png
She wonders if she could also use peppermint oil to treat a "whelk" next to her stoma. A whelk is a kind of marine gastropod; one assumes she misheard the word "welt:"
whelk.png
She warns us that the picture is graphic...
weltspoiler.png
...and shares an image of a small patch of reddened skin adjacent to her stoma, which she censored out:
welt.png
One wonders why Anna is being dramatic on the internet about it, rather than simply asking her "stoma nurse" to clarify what causes it, how it can be treated, and how to prevent it from reoccurring.

(In case anyone is wondering, the most common cause of peristomal skin irritation is direct contact with ileostomy output due to a poorly fitted or inappropriate appliance. It's also not unusual to end up with irritation from excessive perspiration during hot weather or exercise. Irritation from a sensitivity to an ostomy care product or ingredient is not hard to identify, because it will follow the exact contours of that product's contact with the skin.)

God spoke directly to Anna through an automated music recommendation internet radio service, but provided no useful information, whelk-wise:
song.png
I heard a song on the radio years ago that I loved, yet didn't know the name of. I only heard it once, but it's stuck with me up till now, although I'm not really sure why. It was a beautiful song, and one that grabbed my attention for sure, but that's not hard to do when it comes to me with music. Anyway, I never heard the song again, aside from that time in the car, 5 years ago now. Many times since I heard it, I've wished I knew the name of it so I could buy it on iTunes and add it to my "Favorites" playlist...in fact, I even spent a good hour or two Googling what I thought were key phrases from the song--all to no avail, of course. I gave up...but never forgot. This morning I was on my daily walk, listening to Pandora, which allows you to choose a song or artist that you like, then plays songs related to what you've said you like. As one of my favorite songs was playing, a fleeting thought of that nameless song graced my mind, and I ever-so-briefly felt that familiar feeling of wishing I knew the name of that song. The thought came and went, and my mind went elsewhere...until about 15 minutes later, when the very song that started playing on my Pandora station was the very song that I'd been searching for for close to 5 years. This may seem like a very small, trivial thing...but for me, it was what I like to call a "God wink": when God does something so...GODlike...almost as if to remind us that He's there, and to prove to us JUST how much He cares about us...and cares about what we care about, however small or seemingly insignificant we think it may be.
I've had times in my life where I have felt utterly alone, and honestly as if God has completely forgotten about me. And then something like this happens, which reminds me in such an applicable way of what a personal and powerful God He is. The truth is, He is a personal God: He's not just our God, and our Father, He's our friend, too. It's little things like this that remind me of that...and remind me that my friend, my Father God, is so very faithful, so very loving, and so very trustworthy. And as for me? I’m so, so very thankful. #annasorganiclife #encouragement #inspire #ostomyawareness #ostomy #encourager #encourage #incourage #riseup #lookupchild #hopeneverfails #faith #christianmeditation #hecares #jesuslove #lovelikechrist #cysticfibrosis #cfawareness #chronichealth
In comments, Anna clarifies that the song in question was “Atlas Hands” by Benjamin Francis Leftwich. You can Google literally any line from that song and come up with the correct title and artist.

Sometimes, one just can't help but be impressed by how Anna is so very dumb and bad at life. Your future nurse practitioner, folks.

sootsprite

ススワタリ
kiwifarms.net
So, of course the thing to do is put on a lot of eyeliner, go outside in the pouring rain, and burn some calories:
View attachment 837272

She wonders if she could also use peppermint oil to treat a "whelk" next to her stoma. A whelk is a kind of marine gastropod; one assumes she misheard the word "welt:"
View attachment 837275
1. I wish she would realise that gingers and black eyeliner don't mix. Brown eyeliner exists for a reason.

2. HOLY MOTHER OF EVERYTHING do not put oils near an open wound!!

Solzhenitsyn

no dig just pet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You really have to be on another planet to risk chemical burns for what would be no more than a brief cooling effect. Use petroleum jelly if you have to use anything.

Reactions: Viridian

DarthBrooks

I got friends in Eldaron places
kiwifarms.net
I have so many questions as to how much of a financial drain her existence is. Is she on disability? Who's paying for her to be a professional student?
Her very being is a liability. Even babies have an asset of companionship and tax benifits. How does she live with herself? Delusion?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino