Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

Hank Scorpio

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aieeeeee the pupil!

I was thinking the same - looks like her mum has put some rules in place and dragged her to an ED program. Good on her, I cannot imagine how hellish it must be to live with someone who is like this, with the added horror that it’s your own kid. Stand firm, Mama Ginge! A person strong enough to excercise purge can clean up their own shit.

Which brings me to this question: American kiwis- what happens when Anna ages off her parents insurance?
As far as I'm aware, you have to get your own damn insurance or have none at all. Unless she can get on insurance through the government, but seeing as she doesn't have disability, I doubt she'll get it that way.

• Agree
Reactions: Marvin and Viridian

Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As far as I'm aware, you have to get your own damn insurance or have none at all. Unless she can get on insurance through the government, but seeing as she doesn't have disability, I doubt she'll get it that way.
She can apply for medicaid since she has no income. I wouldn't be surprised if she does end up on SSDI/medicare though, sometimes munchies manage to weasel into it. Hell, if she could swallow her pride and admit she has an ED she would almost certainly be approved.

Or she could rack up a ton of debt and not give a single shit since she's a widdle girlie and widdle girlies don't use their credit score to get mortgages for houses and other adult stuff like that. When she runs out of credit cards there's always the good old ER.

Dysnomia

Povertish
kiwifarms.net
Oy vey. It's the anniversary of Anna learning she has some, minor, nonfatal, genetic cystic fibrosis gene that is not in any way related to actual CF - so she must post a long soliloquy about how she's had all the tests and all the feelings and is totally gonna die but she's a fighter and Daddy God so there!
View attachment 874779
I caption the first pic "Granny knows best, dearie!". :lol:

Anna, your suffering from ED not CF. But the real sufferers here are your poor parents and their bank accounts.

I am surprised that she didn't pull a lung infection out of her ass to make her CF anniversary post more poignant.

I was just thinking... Has Anna graduated from the Gross tag to a Trainwreck tag? The poop bag qualifies as a major life change for the worse I think. Her recipes aren't the focus any more.
She's on a runaway train with no brakes now. The poo bag did it for me.

She can apply for medicaid since she has no income. I wouldn't be surprised if she does end up on SSDI/medicare though, sometimes munchies manage to weasel into it. Hell, if she could swallow her pride and admit she has an ED she would almost certainly be approved.

Or she could rack up a ton of debt and not give a single shit since she's a widdle girlie and widdle girlies don't use their credit score to get mortgages for houses and other adult stuff like that. When she runs out of credit cards there's always the good old ER.
Medicaid would limit what doctors she can see as there are many who don't want it these days. But hospitals have to take it. And the ER has to treat you. I'd love to see her doctor shopping capped up. I don't know how it works in Virginia but I imagine she would be more limited than with private insurance.

Now my mom worked at a hospital and told me that when people came in with no insurance they would give them info for contacting a social worker to get Medicaid. That was in the 90s and it was a Catholic hospital so I don't know if they still do it or only certain hospitals do it. But she'd likely throw the paper away. Pwecious pwincesses can't appwy for insurey wureys.

She should at least try to apply for SSDI. I don't believe she ever has. I don't buy her excuse that the evil people at Social Security don't recognise her Daddy God ordained super duper special and unique CF mutation as a disability. I have literally never heard of that. Granted I don't work for SS. But I have never heard of something so discombobulated. It's such a stupid, twisted up excuse. If she has CF and it is causing symptoms as bad as she claimed and is LITERALLY killing her the mutation wouldn't matter. The doctor would write CF. There are lots of illnesses that come in different varieties. Anna lyin'. Pure and simple. She will never apply with a complaint of ED. Even after she fucks up Stella to the point of her rotting off she will not say ED.

But maybe after too many ultimatums from Earth Mom she will be forced to apply and then she can just say that the government finally recognised the world's most speshalist CF mutation as a disability. Then she an waste her tugboat on essential oils and $60 bottles of tap water.

swiggety_swoogitty

kiwifarms.net
Which brings me to this question: American kiwis- what happens when Anna ages off her parents insurance?
As of right now (because our health care system is constantly in flux):

1. Anna can get a job that provides health benefits. This would typically need to be a full time job. This is highly unlikely, given both her total inability to function and her lack of employable skills. At most, Anna will ever have sporadic part time hourly work, which rarely to never provides insurance benefits.

2. She can not have health insurance at all. The Trump Administration rolled back the mandate that everyone have health insurance coverage, so she can just not have insurance. She would have to pay out of pocket for everything, which would be completely unaffordable and bankrupt her (parents).

3. She may qualify for Medicaid (govt insurance). Virginia accepted the Medicaid expansion in 2019, so if she meets income or disability requirements, she may qualify. To be considered disabled, she needs to meet the criteria eatablished by the Social Security Administration. By her own admission, she does not meet this criteria. Typically, SSDI rejects even obviously qualified individuals on their first application, so she might need to apply multiple times to be considered disabled.

If she is considered non-disabled by the govt, she would have to make less than $17K per year as a single adult to qualify, and her parents could not claim her as a dependent on their tax returns. Virginia did recently apply for a waiver for work requirements, which would require able bodied individuals to show proof of work related activities (having a job, searching for a job, volunteering, training) BUT this has not been implemented yet, and the same waiver would also “provide housing and employment support for high-risk adults who have a mental illness, a substance abuse disorder or a complex chronic illness.” So she might be able to get on this tug boat, and she might be able to do it without admitting to an eating disorder. Or she might claim she has a “lesser” mental illness like anxiety.

4. If she doesn’t qualify for full or partial Medicaid coverage, She can attempt to get coverage via Virginia’s state marketplace exchange (AKA the Affordable Care Act, AKA Obamacare). Premiums have risen considerably since the ACA was first enacted, so this would be quite a chunk of change each month. Since she’s not working, she might be eligible for a subsidy that helps pay for insurance purchased on the state exchange.

My guess is she gets the tugboat. As someone above said, this might help limit her doctor shopping as many do not take Medicaid. She’s gonna have to do a LOT of paperwork for this, and I’m sure we’ll hear all about how exhausting it is for her (mother) to fill it out.

Bees

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She doesn't qualify for SSDI, because she doesn't have enough work credits. She is probably already getting SSI which is for poors and maxes out at like $700 a month.

• Agree
Reactions: Marvin

El Porko Fako

Mr. Cranky Pants
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sooner rather than later, I think Anna will just end up marrying someone and will just fall under their umbrella of insurance. She's getting to that age in the more extreme Baptist circles where you pretty much marry any of the remaining single men in your congregation that has a passable job. Anna is striking similar to these Baptist women I befriended in college in the way that she behaves on social media. Posting long diatribes about scripture, complaining about how ailments suck, but you can feel God helping you fight, and lots and lots of crying. It's typical college age Baptist girl posting that I know all too well. If she's like them at all, and I really think she is by the way she carries herself and the way she posts, I will boldly predict she will be married inthe next 2-3 years and be under her husband's insurance. Every single one of these girls I knew are now married to someone from that college congregation with children. If she doesn't find a man in that time frame, her parents will find her one.

No offense to the Baptist people out there btw. Don't want it to seem like I'm attacking you.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sooner rather than later, I think Anna will just end up marrying someone and will just fall under their umbrella of insurance. She's getting to that age in the more extreme Baptist circles where you pretty much marry any of the remaining single men in your congregation that has a passable job. Anna is striking similar to these Baptist women I befriended in college in the way that she behaves on social media. Posting long diatribes about scripture, complaining about how ailments suck, but you can feel God helping you fight, and lots and lots of crying. It's typical college age Baptist girl posting that I know all too well. If she's like them at all, and I really think she is by the way she carries herself and the way she posts, I will boldly predict she will be married inthe next 2-3 years and be under her husband's insurance. Every single one of these girls I knew are now married to someone from that college congregation with children. If she doesn't find a man in that time frame, her parents will find her one.

No offense to the Baptist people out there btw. Don't want it to seem like I'm attacking you.
I’d accept this premise if there was any indication that Anna has ever had a boyfriend. The only man she wants is Earth daddy and daddy god.

I don’t think Anna is capable of relationships with any human being, much less a romantic one where sex would eventually be expected (even if after marriage). Anna can’t even maintain friendships, so I think landing a good Christian husband in two years is a big stretch. Keep in mind she also has a shitbag now too, which has to make dating awkward, esp when she has zero experience dating to begin with.

I predict she will still be living at home, being cared for by Earth mom trying to starve herself.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’d accept this premise if there was any indication that Anna has ever had a boyfriend. The only man she wants is Earth daddy and daddy god.

I don’t think Anna is capable of relationships with any human being, much less a romantic one where sex would eventually be expected (even if after marriage). Anna can’t even maintain friendships, so I think landing a good Christian husband in two years is a big stretch. Keep in mind she also has a shitbag now too, which has to make dating awkward, esp when she has zero experience dating to begin with.

I predict she will still be living at home, being cared for by Earth mom trying to starve herself.
I think even Daddy Mike will put his foot down eventually. Whether Lydia will be dropped in to give some girltalk or even Viserys gets slipped a tenner per practice date we don't know.

Hell, Anna may even be compelled to settle for the Norman Bates-esque lad.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Keep in mind she also has a shitbag now too, which has to make dating awkward, esp when she has zero experience dating to begin with.
A Good Christian Husband™ wouldn't mind that, to be honest. In fact, most normal humans would be able to ignore that if they fall in love with someone who's a good person and deserves to be loved after going through bad times. That's why many disable people eventually marry people who aren't and try to have normal lives. Not Anna's case, though.

You're right on Anna being asexual. Really asexual, not tumblr-asexual. She doesn't seem to have a libido and I think I mentioned how that's a good thing. If she's really into Christianity, I guess she might be against contraception and I think we all can agree on how she should never reproduce, not only because of her bad genes but because of the mess that will cause in another human being.

Of course, she can always convince some poor sap to marry her without having sex during the marriage because God or whatever.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And we're back!

Earth Mom, as part of her "kick Anna's ass in gear" campaign, is forcing Anna to do acts of service. So of course, Anna documents the whole thing and makes it entirely about herself! Visiting someone else in hospital resulted in Anna waxing poetic over how great she is, and Gods Speshul Widdle Girl.
Screenshot_20190806-080447_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190806-080434_Chrome.jpg

Please note that CF patients, real ones, are supposed to stay away from places like hospitals and doctors offices unless absolutely necessary, due to the high risk of infection. It seems Earth Mom put a stop of her Vogsmask cosplay, too.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think even Daddy Mike will put his foot down eventually. Whether Lydia will be dropped in to give some girltalk or even Viserys gets slipped a tenner per practice date we don't know.

Hell, Anna may even be compelled to settle for the Norman Bates-esque lad.
I think Earth Daddy likes being the “only man” in Anna’s life.

Down the road I could see them hooking her up with a very repressed gay Christian youth pastor guy to try offload her and make her fulfill her womanly role as wife and mother. A repressed gay dude might be perfect for Anna. He will never pressure precious Anna for sex and she will be too busy playing sick and taking selfies to notice all the strange dick he’s getting on the side.

Then Anna’s life implodes when her husband is arrested for banging the teens in the church youth group he leads and back to mom and dad she goes.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
A Good Christian Husband™ wouldn't mind that, to be honest. In fact, most normal humans would be able to ignore that if they fall in love with someone who's a good person and deserves to be loved after going through bad times. That's why many disable people eventually marry people who aren't and try to have normal lives. Not Anna's case, though.

You're right on Anna being asexual. Really asexual, not tumblr-asexual. She doesn't seem to have a libido and I think I mentioned how that's a good thing. If she's really into Christianity, I guess she might be against contraception and I think we all can agree on how she should never reproduce, not only because of her bad genes but because of the mess that will cause in another human being.

Of course, she can always convince some poor sap to marry her without having sex during the marriage because God or whatever.
If there's a self-hating gay in Earth Daddy's fundie congregation that wants to remain closeted, Anna would make a good beard for him, I guess? Not only would Anna never request or seek out physical intimacy (because sicky wicky widdle pwecious girls don't have sex, ewww!), but she would be too busy performing her dying-from-fake-CF routine to notice how often her husband "worked late" or question what he was doing while he was "going out for drinks with the guys". The guy would also get loads of good Christian brownie points from fellow church-going folks for supporting his "terminally ill" wife. I could see Earth Daddy trying to arrange something like this for Anna once she gets too old to be put on her parents' medical insurance any longer.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reactions: Chet

AngeryBeans

kiwifarms.net
Keep in mind that one side-effect of anorexia/malnourishment is complete loss of libido so I'm sure this plays into it somewhat. I know Anna hasn't always been underweight (honestly, she always looks pretty normal to me, even at her worst) but I suspect she's always been lacking in a lot of vital nutrients because of her restrictive diet.

Here's a nice mental scenario for you kiwis to consider: Anna is forcefed back to complete health and suddenly her hormones roar into action. What is horny Anna like?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino