Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

sootsprite

ススワタリ
kiwifarms.net
And we're back!

Earth Mom, as part of her "kick Anna's ass in gear" campaign, is forcing Anna to do acts of service. So of course, Anna documents the whole thing and makes it entirely about herself! Visiting someone else in hospital resulted in Anna waxing poetic over how great she is, and Gods Speshul Widdle Girl.
View attachment 878454View attachment 878455

Please note that CF patients, real ones, are supposed to stay away from places like hospitals and doctors offices unless absolutely necessary, due to the high risk of infection. It seems Earth Mom put a stop of her Vogsmask cosplay, too.
I hope she wasn't there when the friend came around after surgery, she'd have thought the Angel Of Death had come for her!

swiggety_swoogitty

kiwifarms.net
If there's a self-hating gay in Earth Daddy's fundie congregation that wants to remain closeted, Anna would make a good beard for him, I guess? Not only would Anna never request or seek out physical intimacy (because sicky wicky widdle pwecious girls don't have sex, ewww!), but she would be too busy performing her dying-from-fake-CF routine to notice how often her husband "worked late" or question what he was doing while he was "going out for drinks with the guys". The guy would also get loads of good Christian brownie points from fellow church-going folks for supporting his "terminally ill" wife. I could see Earth Daddy trying to arrange something like this for Anna once she gets too old to be put on her parents' medical insurance any longer.
Anna would have to actually attend a church long enough to meet and form a relationship with another congregant. Anna does not like joining groups for too long because people stop feigning interest in her and she is no longer the center of attention.

Even a closeted gay wouldn’t date Anna, though...she’s not even fun to be around platonically.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Anna would have to actually attend a church long enough to meet and form a relationship with another congregant. Anna does not like joining groups for too long because people stop feigning interest in her and she is no longer the center of attention.

Even a closeted gay wouldn’t date Anna, though...she’s not even fun to be around platonically.
She's a smug and insufferable know-it-all, completely lacking in humility. Typical of Narcissists, she's never wrong--and when she is, there's always somebody else to blame before Jesus washes it all away. We've seen what a snippy, sanctimonious little bitch she can be to Insta followers who question her bullshit and bad information--and that's when she's safely hidden behind a keyboard and has time to stop and reflect, and edit her comments to put on a better face before posting.

IRL, I can't help but imagine that she'd be quickly reduced to a twitching mass of eye-rolls, grimaces, sighs, and other telltale physical expressions of defensiveness and contempt.

She has no friends, and it's obvious why. Her self-absorption is absolute; other people are there to serve her, and tell her how brave and inspiring and godly she is. If she's this obviously rotten when putting forth her best self online, can you imagine what she's got to be like IRL? Yikes.

So yeah, she's never getting married; her mother is stuck with her--until she's finally had enough, and packs Anna off to live with Earth Daddy.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has no friends, and it's obvious why. Her self-absorption is absolute; other people are there to serve her, and tell her how brave and inspiring and godly she is. If she's this obviously rotten when putting forth her best self online, can you imagine what she's got to be like IRL? Yikes.
Like this. Church Nice is ambrosia to narcissists. I bet this girl never sees or hears from her again. She was only there as a prop to Anna's piety and an ego boost.
Screenshot_20190807-123957_Chrome.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: Strawberry Pocky

Free the Pedos

kiwifarms.net
Here's a nice mental scenario for you kiwis to consider: Anna is forcefed back to complete health and suddenly her hormones roar into action. What is horny Anna like?
I think she would sublimate her horniness into “Godly” experiences a la Ecstasy of St Teresa, then write agonizing IG posts about how powerfully she felt God’s love the other day when mom was at work.

sootsprite

ススワタリ
kiwifarms.net

My narc mother loved church because everyone prayed for her. Maybe Anna has used up all her pray4me points with her constant medical dramas.

Dysnomia

Povertish
kiwifarms.net
Sooner rather than later, I think Anna will just end up marrying someone and will just fall under their umbrella of insurance. She's getting to that age in the more extreme Baptist circles where you pretty much marry any of the remaining single men in your congregation that has a passable job. Anna is striking similar to these Baptist women I befriended in college in the way that she behaves on social media. Posting long diatribes about scripture, complaining about how ailments suck, but you can feel God helping you fight, and lots and lots of crying. It's typical college age Baptist girl posting that I know all too well. If she's like them at all, and I really think she is by the way she carries herself and the way she posts, I will boldly predict she will be married inthe next 2-3 years and be under her husband's insurance. Every single one of these girls I knew are now married to someone from that college congregation with children. If she doesn't find a man in that time frame, her parents will find her one.

No offense to the Baptist people out there btw. Don't want it to seem like I'm attacking you.
I just hope if that comes to pass Anna is unable to have children. We don't need wackadoo woo coming from new mom Anna. Hopefully Mama Ging would put her foot down about trying to treat a fever with essential oil and miracle water and feeding the poor thing three calorie no fat homemade baby glop covered in mold powders.

I have to wonder if her parents have tried introducing her to male members of their churches to no avail. Anna probably wouldn't say anything about that on social media. It would ruin her widdle pwincess image.

A Good Christian Husband™ wouldn't mind that, to be honest. In fact, most normal humans would be able to ignore that if they fall in love with someone who's a good person and deserves to be loved after going through bad times. That's why many disable people eventually marry people who aren't and try to have normal lives. Not Anna's case, though.

You're right on Anna being asexual. Really asexual, not tumblr-asexual. She doesn't seem to have a libido and I think I mentioned how that's a good thing. If she's really into Christianity, I guess she might be against contraception and I think we all can agree on how she should never reproduce, not only because of her bad genes but because of the mess that will cause in another human being.

Of course, she can always convince some poor sap to marry her without having sex during the marriage because God or whatever.
I don't see Anna having any sort of sex drive either. Although her being closeted has come up in tthe past. Earth Daddy's sect is homophobic so if she were closeted she wold never disappoint Earth Daddy by coming out. But I think she is plain old crazy for Jesus. The only human man she has any attachment to is Earth Daddy, whom she has joked about dating. Although it came off as creepy to me. I don't think Anna wants to lose looking like a child in his eyes. Getting married and possibly having children of her own would ruin that.

And we're back!

Earth Mom, as part of her "kick Anna's ass in gear" campaign, is forcing Anna to do acts of service. So of course, Anna documents the whole thing and makes it entirely about herself! Visiting someone else in hospital resulted in Anna waxing poetic over how great she is, and Gods Speshul Widdle Girl.
View attachment 878454View attachment 878455

Please note that CF patients, real ones, are supposed to stay away from places like hospitals and doctors offices unless absolutely necessary, due to the high risk of infection. It seems Earth Mom put a stop of her Vogsmask cosplay, too.
She looks like a demon coming to steal a sick woman's last breath. The grin coupled with that freaky black eye makeup screams "Call an exorcist!"

The power of Christ compels you, Anna.

praktica

kiwifarms.net
I think Earth Daddy likes being the “only man” in Anna’s life.

Down the road I could see them hooking her up with a very repressed gay Christian youth pastor guy to try offload her and make her fulfill her womanly role as wife and mother. A repressed gay dude might be perfect for Anna. He will never pressure precious Anna for sex and she will be too busy playing sick and taking selfies to notice all the strange dick he’s getting on the side.

Then Anna’s life implodes when her husband is arrested for banging the teens in the church youth group he leads and back to mom and dad she goes.
The only activity that Anna and her closeted husband would have in common is lying to the proctologist.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, it turns out an ostomy wasn't the secret to functioning normally and feeling okay while maintaining a very low body weight. Anna is lounging on her mom's couch and crying to the internet about it, t-shirt neckline artfully pulled askew to reveal her jutting collarbone:
cryingontheinternet1.pngcryingontheinternet2.png

She takes comfort in the idea that she will only be free of her many torments once she is dead. Given her commitment to avoiding self-insight and her aversion to the difficult work of self-improvement, she is probably not wrong.

Popoto

Carbly Hydrated
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I just wish she would do something new that sets her apart from the other skellies. She's just so mediocre. Nothing is special. At least Ashlich has ascended to a new level where she can horrify me by just flashing her knee.

IDK, I just want her to go real kooky and flay her own skin off like Kelly Ronahan. Heck, reading the tedious droning that are her posts makes me want to flay my own skin off to distract myself from my synapses fizzling out in protest.

I need a new cookbook at the very least, dangit.

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I just wish she would do something new that sets her apart from the other skellies. She's just so mediocre. Nothing is special. At least Ashlich has ascended to a new level where she can horrify me by just flashing her knee.

IDK, I just want her to go real kooky and flay her own skin off like Kelly Ronahan. Heck, reading the tedious droning that are her posts makes me want to flay my own skin off to distract myself from my synapses fizzling out in protest.

I need a new cookbook at the very least, dangit.
I miss the recipes too but apparently it's all about the shitbag now.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino