Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

BroccoliBrain

my corpus callosum is green
kiwifarms.net
I need a new cookbook at the very least, dangit.
Me too. I was also hoping she’d make a fool out of herself with more attempts to LARP as a dancer but she’s at that point where food and the shitbag have taken over her life and she’s stopped bothering to cover it up with her pretend-hobbies.
Gains Goblin won’t RP with other players anymore :( she only cares about PvP in the munchie meta game where every calorie point counts against other anorexia warriors, everyone with a BMI over 14 is too casul 4 her

TotallyAChick

kiwifarms.net
Also, can't believe I missed this insane selfie from a few days ago.
View attachment 879073
Not going to lie, from her anorexic perspective, this part must suck more than anything else- that the bag on her stomach sticks out and makes her stomach look bigger that way. For her own sake I hope she had a reversible procedure- she'd be able to skate without being scared of falling and splashing everything with liquid shit, or just experience the comfort of using the toilet like normal people. I don't want her to have anorexia, orthorexia... any eating disorder- but can she just go back to making gross/weird/weird&gross food?

Popoto

Carbly Hydrated
kiwifarms.net
I don't want her to have anorexia, orthorexia... any eating disorder- but can she just go back to making gross/weird/weird&gross food?
You are probably the most sympathetic commenter in the entire history of this thread, and sadly, I don't think it is possible for her to make her uniquely terrifying concoctions without the power of her eating disorders.

Dysnomia

Povertish
kiwifarms.net
Well, it turns out an ostomy wasn't the secret to functioning normally and feeling okay while maintaining a very low body weight. Anna is lounging on her mom's couch and crying to the internet about it, t-shirt neckline artfully pulled askew to reveal her jutting collarbone:
View attachment 882287View attachment 882288

She takes comfort in the idea that she will only be free of her many torments once she is dead. Given her commitment to avoiding self-insight and her aversion to the difficult work of self-improvement, she is probably not wrong.
I guess Anna found her eye dropper. We've got tears again. Or maybe Earth Mom told her that she has to eat real food today and change her own poo bag.

Rare CF mutation that is killing her slowly and painfully (yet is somehow magically not recognised as a disability), and a bag of purge filth hanging from her abdomen that no one will give her asspats for. Poor Anna has to do something to make people feel sorry for her again. I'm wondering if she will opt for a reversal even though she said she wouldn't. She can paint it as another miracle cure.

Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anna can't grow up and get a real job and a life, mom and dad, JESUS is her life!

I wonder if being inflicted with Anna has ever shaken her parents faith. Like, to see your own theology be so twisted and corrupted by your daughter so she can justify making herself a parasite to you as she slowly kills herself. If I believed in the devil I would say he was very clever with coming up with Anna to tempt and torment the Johnson family.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Me too. I was also hoping she’d make a fool out of herself with more attempts to LARP as a dancer but she’s at that point where food and the shitbag have taken over her life and she’s stopped bothering to cover it up with her pretend-hobbies.
Gains Goblin won’t RP with other players anymore :( she only cares about PvP in the munchie meta game where every calorie point counts against other anorexia warriors, everyone with a BMI over 14 is too casul 4 her
She made this big announcement about the 360 dance company and then nothing. I really want to see that terrible dance troupe but Anna’s operatic self-pity, fake CF and shitbag to a dance routine. Bonus is all the dancers have to wear faux-shitbags in solidarity

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Sooner rather than later, I think Anna will just end up marrying someone and will just fall under their umbrella of insurance. She's getting to that age in the more extreme Baptist circles where you pretty much marry any of the remaining single men in your congregation that has a passable job. Anna is striking similar to these Baptist women I befriended in college in the way that she behaves on social media. Posting long diatribes about scripture, complaining about how ailments suck, but you can feel God helping you fight, and lots and lots of crying. It's typical college age Baptist girl posting that I know all too well. If she's like them at all, and I really think she is by the way she carries herself and the way she posts, I will boldly predict she will be married inthe next 2-3 years and be under her husband's insurance. Every single one of these girls I knew are now married to someone from that college congregation with children. If she doesn't find a man in that time frame, her parents will find her one.

No offense to the Baptist people out there btw. Don't want it to seem like I'm attacking you.
Silly Porko, widdle dying girls don't get married! That's for grown-ups!

I’d accept this premise if there was any indication that Anna has ever had a boyfriend. The only man she wants is Earth daddy and daddy god.

I don’t think Anna is capable of relationships with any human being, much less a romantic one where sex would eventually be expected (even if after marriage). Anna can’t even maintain friendships, so I think landing a good Christian husband in two years is a big stretch. Keep in mind she also has a shitbag now too, which has to make dating awkward, esp when she has zero experience dating to begin with.

I predict she will still be living at home, being cared for by Earth mom trying to starve herself.
I think Earth Daddy likes being the “only man” in Anna’s life.

Down the road I could see them hooking her up with a very repressed gay Christian youth pastor guy to try offload her and make her fulfill her womanly role as wife and mother. A repressed gay dude might be perfect for Anna. He will never pressure precious Anna for sex and she will be too busy playing sick and taking selfies to notice all the strange dick he’s getting on the side.

Then Anna’s life implodes when her husband is arrested for banging the teens in the church youth group he leads and back to mom and dad she goes.
Yeah, I can see her being some bible-thumping closet case's beard, but that's it. It would be a win/win - she'd get insurance from his work and is just too sick to fuck or have kids, and he would be totally not gay. This is actually somewhat common (I know of at least two that I went to high school with, and a few more from college), but even then, this scenario is extremely unlikely (unless Earth Daddy goes full arranged marriage or something).

More likely than not, Earth Mom continues to serve Ana for another few years, then snaps and sends her to some ED nursing home or something. Her situation is really unsustainable.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Well, Kiwis. It took me many many months (as I would take looooong breaks in between and forget about her, then remember about GingeGoblin and come back) and 470 pages, many luls, many Walden Farms horrors, many name changes/rebrandings, mores "illnesses" and "afflictions" than I am sure any one human being is truly capable of having, but reading from Page 1 until today and following the Evolution of Anna has been both a Joy and somewhat of a mystifying, confusing freakshow.

Having finally read the entire thread in 100% of its entirety (I wish I hadn't taken as many long breaks as I did but oh well, lol) I finally feel like I have the right to post and join in the conversations. I wont say EVERYTHING I want to right away -because then this post would be a mile long/the length of one of her rambling Instagram backpatting-scriptures- but I'll just start off by saying that WOW. All your guys' insights have been fantastic and hilarious to read but over and above all else and mostly just fuck this girl.

LahLahBlackSheep

kiwifarms.net
Per Kiwi locals, the children's wing of that particular hospital houses an eating disorder clinic for teens and young adults.

Anna was so upset and traumatized that she had to have a small wound cauterized (caused by purging) that she exercise purged for hours.
View attachment 846502View attachment 846503
I'm not sure if anyone brought this up and sorry I'm so late I'm playing catch up. But the 'tissue' she had burned off is granulation tissue. It's SUPER common and it's burned off with silver nitrate. Babies and kids have this done regularly. It hurts about like a box cut and is not the worst agonizing pain ever. Her dancing and yanking at the stoma site so soon after it being burned off will just create more granulation tissue.

Dysnomia

Povertish
kiwifarms.net
My god! New book pitch - ‘cocktails from Stella’ where she uses the bag as a cocktail shaker. Genius. Pop a little plastic monkey on it and a paper umbrella and you’re away! Cheers!
The sad thing is that Anna could make a bundle charging freaks for access to cam shows. Think of all that woo she could buy.

HER MAKEUP IS INCORRECT. Holy shit, imagine running into her at the Walmart as she stocks up on baby food.
View attachment 885133

And the screed about being Daddy God's Dying Widdle Angel.
View attachment 885135View attachment 885136
Anna looks like one dead bodies people prop up for that weird funeral trend where they sit you at the table like you are still alive. She's like something they'd find in some freak's "art" studio on CSI. This pic got Dead Skin Mask stuck in my head.

Poor Anna doesn't want to disappoint Jesus! But she doesn't have to worry because apparently free will doesn't exist. We are all just the playthings of Daddy God and he makes all the rules. Nothing is Anna's fault because it's all in Daddy God's divine plan. Anna never has to answer for anything. Her job is to simply lie back and leak partially processed fecal matter all over Earth's Mom's couch while pretending she is perpetually dying of fake CF. Trying to force her to grow up and take responsibility for herself would be against Daddy God's hallowed wishes. Gosh mom! You're a pastor and you don't understand that?:roll:

Silly Porko, widdle dying girls don't get married! That's for grown-ups!

Yeah, I can see her being some bible-thumping closet case's beard, but that's it. It would be a win/win - she'd get insurance from his work and is just too sick to fuck or have kids, and he would be totally not gay. This is actually somewhat common (I know of at least two that I went to high school with, and a few more from college), but even then, this scenario is extremely unlikely (unless Earth Daddy goes full arranged marriage or something).

More likely than not, Earth Mom continues to serve Ana for another few years, then snaps and sends her to some ED nursing home or something. Her situation is really unsustainable.
I'm sure that Earth Daddy has a few lost lambs in his congregation that he thinks need to pray the gay away. Being closeted and part of his homophobic sect must be an endless source of shame and stress. Getting married will prove to Jesus that you are straight and can spend eternity with your wife in Heaven. And if you have to marry a crazy ginger skelly to keep yourself out of Satan's grasp so be it. At least you won't have to have sex with her. But I just don't see it happening either. Her parents could introduce nice young men all they want. But Anna is a widdle girl and those can't get married. She loves her status as is. But she is going to have to start preparing for when her parents get called back to Jesus. Her best bet is a closeted Christian. Otherwise she's screwed.

Goddamn, did she do her eyeliner with a crayola crayon?
Well real makeup is for grown up ladies.

Her eyeliner is so sloppy. She looks like a 13 year old trying to be like soooo goffick. I almost wish someone would tell her they are so glad to find another Christian goth. Then Anna can be dumbfounded as to what the hell they are talking about.:lol:

Someone needs to tell her that the Tammy Faye Baker look hasn't been a thing in 30 years and raccoon eyes on such a skinny, pale person makes you look far too corpselike. But maybe Anna is self aware that it makes her look more sickly. It's also great for whipping up crocodile tears when Earth Mom tells you to get off the couch and do something.

But her skating makeup doesn't work well off the ice at all. And this is someone who said she wanted to be pediatric or neonatal nurse practitioner. She'd have kids screaming and hiding from her with that makeup. Not that she is becoming a nurse anyway.

I'm not sure if anyone brought this up and sorry I'm so late I'm playing catch up. But the 'tissue' she had burned off is granulation tissue. It's SUPER common and it's burned off with silver nitrate. Babies and kids have this done regularly. It hurts about like a box cut and is not the worst agonizing pain ever. Her dancing and yanking at the stoma site so soon after it being burned off will just create more granulation tissue.
Which she can use for another crisis where Stella is just so sore and Anna doesn't know why. Could be a major infection! Is Daddy God calling her home? Nope. Just more self inflicted granulation tissue.

Chet

kiwifarms.net
Forgot to post this earlier, but this was apparently Anna's saturday. Wonder if she's posting old hospital pics or if she's really at the hospital that regularly?
Screenshot_20190811-102015.png

• Informative
Reactions: Angry New Ager

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Forgot to post this earlier, but this was apparently Anna's saturday. Wonder if she's posting old hospital pics or if she's really at the hospital that regularly?
View attachment 887570
Looks like she ran to the ER because she blew Stella out again. As long as she's got her parents' insurance she can tun to the ER for fluids and instalikes any weekend she wants to ruin her mother's plans.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino