Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
...Her parents could introduce nice young men all they want. But Anna is a widdle girl and those can't get married. She loves her status as is. But she is going to have to start preparing for when her parents get called back to Jesus. Her best bet is a closeted Christian. Otherwise she's screwed.
Actually, I think it's Anna who is going to get "called back to Jesus" first, leaving her parents behind. I do believe she has a death wish (especially since getting the ostomy, and having to face what a ghastly mistake that was), but since good little Christian girls aren't allowed to choose the rope and commit suicide directly, she's taking an indirect approach by making herself more susceptible to an opportunistic infection or a severe electrolyte imbalance.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Called it: she blew out her stoma again, a prolapsed front asshole caused by constant purging and fucking with the wound. What do I win? (A: not being Earth Mom and having to deal with this bullshit).

Anna ran to the ER to complain about a stoma prolapse she did everything in her power to bring about, and is now wringing her hands and asking for asspats as she "agonizes" over whether to have a surgery (an elective surgery, btw) to move the stoma and remove her colon in an attempt to make this front asshole permanent and lose, like, at least 5 pounds of organs.

From the ER and surgeon's reluctance to operate immediately this weekend and telling her she needs to think about this, it makes me wonder if they're on to her munching.
Screenshot_20190813-091940_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190813-091926_Chrome.jpg

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
Called it: she blew out her stoma again, a prolapsed front asshole caused by constant purging and fucking with the wound. What do I win? (A: not being Earth Mom and having to deal with this bullshit).

Anna ran to the ER to complain about a stoma prolapse she did everything in her power to bring about, and is now wringing her hands and asking for asspats as she "agonizes" over whether to have a surgery (an elective surgery, btw) to move the stoma and remove her colon in an attempt to make this front asshole permanent and lose, like, at least 5 pounds of organs.

From the ER and surgeon's reluctance to operate immediately this weekend and telling her she needs to think about this, it makes me wonder if they're on to her munching.
View attachment 889049View attachment 889050
I wonder if she accidentally acted too excited about the surgery to her doctor. Hopefully they're catching into why her stoma keeps having issues. It'd be some nice tard cum, especially if they can convince earth mom to be strong and don't let Anna do what she wants. Unlikely due to her doctor shopping, but a girl can dream

What interests me is that she's on a limit of how many surgeries she can get this way. I wonder if she'll try to get more so she can get the massive scar she can show off or if that scar is too much even for her

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Viridian

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stoma prolapse is a common complication experienced by ostomy patients, and once you suffer one prolapse, it's more likely to happen again. For this reason, patients are advised to avoid heavy lifting and to limit themselves to fitness activities like gentle yoga, walking, tai chi, modified barre classes, or Pilates under the guidance of an ostomy-literate physiotherapist for 6 months to a year after surgery. This gives the surgical site time to recover and the abdominal fascia time to repair itself.

Unless the blood supply to the prolapsed stoma is compromised or the prolapse becomes constricted and blocked, the risks of repeat surgery are high enough that patients are typically advised to learn to live with it. Anna has already said she doesn't like using pouching systems that many people find to be prolapse-friendly, because they appear bulky under her clothes and "make [her] look pregnant." Moreover, she has failed to give up daily activities that cause stoma bruising and increase intra-abdominal pressure.

Recall that Anna suffered her first intestinal prolapse immediately prior to her college graduation ceremony, when she chose to disregard aftercare instructions and carried a too-heavy bag while traveling shortly after surgery. Since then, she has shared many videos and pictures of herself engaged in physical activities that entail increased intra-abdominal pressure, like strenuous yoga, technical skating routines, and fairly vigorous dance. She continues to insist that CF-related coughing is the true cause of the increased pressure that causes her stoma to prolapse, failing to take responsibility for the choices she makes.

That is, Anna has proven incapable of giving up overtraining and underfueling in pursuit of a very low body weight, even when these activities contribute to prolapse and cause her great distress. It's likely that she's latched onto the idea of a stoma revision/Barbie butt procedure as the latest in a long line of ineffective and unrealistic miracle treatments.

But if she is actually recommended for revision surgery, she'll almost certainly just blow out her new stoma, too.

Burn Book

kiwifarms.net
I think at this point she legit wants to be dying. Not to die, just be dying, like the lovely heroines of saccharine novels for obnoxious Christian teenage girls from 30 years ago. To be so severly sick that everybody will just shower her with praise and admiration and won't ask her to do chores or expect to get a life.

Some people in this thread say she's not really a Christian, but I think she 100% believes in God and that when she dies she goes to heaven where she gets to be the awesomest, most important and best little girl. She probably spends a lot of her time imagining that.

Popoto

Carbly Hydrated
kiwifarms.net
In the post she didn't mention what I had assumed to be the third option, that of getting rid of the stoma entirely and returning to using her God-given asshole. Is that still an option or has she fucked up her intestinal system too dramatically?
I honestly don't think it is feasible at this stage. Reversals tend to require at least 6-8 months, and the patient should have been eating well not only to help recovery of the detached section but also to maintain the condition of the existing tract that leads to the stoma.

From the way Anna writes, it seems she wats a further section removed from her stoma site. If such a procedure goes ahead, they will not have enough to reconnect and have function restored in a meaningful sense.

Questionable Ceviche

kiwifarms.net
Stoma prolapse is a common complication experienced by ostomy patients, and once you suffer one prolapse, it's more likely to happen again. For this reason, patients are advised to avoid heavy lifting and to limit themselves to fitness activities like gentle yoga, walking, tai chi, modified barre classes, or Pilates under the guidance of an ostomy-literate physiotherapist for 6 months to a year after surgery. This gives the surgical site time to recover and the abdominal fascia time to repair itself.

Unless the blood supply to the prolapsed stoma is compromised or the prolapse becomes constricted and blocked, the risks of repeat surgery are high enough that patients are typically advised to learn to live with it. Anna has already said she doesn't like using pouching systems that many people find to be prolapse-friendly, because they appear bulky under her clothes and "make [her] look pregnant." Moreover, she has failed to give up daily activities that cause stoma bruising and increase intra-abdominal pressure.

Recall that Anna suffered her first intestinal prolapse immediately prior to her college graduation ceremony, when she chose to disregard aftercare instructions and carried a too-heavy bag while traveling shortly after surgery. Since then, she has shared many videos and pictures of herself engaged in physical activities that entail increased intra-abdominal pressure, like strenuous yoga, technical skating routines, and fairly vigorous dance. She continues to insist that CF-related coughing is the true cause of the increased pressure that causes her stoma to prolapse, failing to take responsibility for the choices she makes.

That is, Anna has proven incapable of giving up overtraining and underfueling in pursuit of a very low body weight, even when these activities contribute to prolapse and cause her great distress. It's likely that she's latched onto the idea of a stoma revision/Barbie butt procedure as the latest in a long line of ineffective and unrealistic miracle treatments.

But if she is actually recommended for revision surgery, she'll almost certainly just blow out her new stoma, too.
They can move the stoma as many times as they want and she'll still sabotage it. She's a terrible candidate for this surgery with how defiant she is about not following aftercare instructions. Her prolapses are the result of a behavioral problem that is being addressed by a specialty eating disorder unit. All of that is going to be in her medical records.

It makes sense that the surgeons would be very reluctant to go ahead with yet another useless procedure. They probably have to deal with patients like Anna all the time.

Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really don't see this ending any other way than her getting her butthole removed. Her doctors haven't stopped her yet, earth mom won't be able to stop her, and she certainly won't stop herself.

• Agree
Reactions: Viridian

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Well, there is one of the reasons why I suggested certain patients should be monitored once outside the clinic. And their social media too. Not only they waste resources, but people's valuable time. I wonder (probably it's the case) if she's lying to her doctors about how she has no idea why this happened. I'd love to see her face in an hypothetical case where the doctor shows at her the many pictures and videos of her doing all kind of dangerous activities and denies further treatment until she cleans up her act. Doctors and hospitals should also have the right to defend themselves and protect their people by saying "we did nothing wrong: we told the patient to keep it low and she went ice skating after surgery".

OTOH, many doctors have seen soooo many cases and so many different types of people that they can tell when they're been lied to.

I wonder if she accidentally acted too excited about the surgery to her doctor.
"Indeed miss, this is a very dangerous surgery that could risk your li-- miss, please, stop typing... no, please, put that phone down, no, you can't take my picture.... miss? miss?"

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Indeed miss, this is a very dangerous surgery that could risk your li-- miss, please, stop typing... no, please, put that phone down, no, you can't take my picture.... miss? miss?"
This is EXACTLY what's happening. Her post ignited a storm of thoughts and prayers, and she's been busily answering each one during this vital, life saving appointment.

Oh, did she say she was carefully praying for an answer to the diverging paths before her? Lol, she made her decision before she purged enough to merit attention in the ER: she wants more surgery within the week. Wasn't she supposed to go on a family trip to Seattle this summer? Things that make you go hmmm.
Screenshot_20190813-130635_Chrome.jpg

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino