Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
This is EXACTLY what's happening. Her post ignited a storm of thoughts and prayers, and she's been busily answering each one during this vital, life saving appointment.
There was a House episode like this. Girl (former redhead Laura Prepon) wasn't a munchie, but her whole life was online. She needed an urgent surgery and despite her boyfriend asked her to not share it with her followers and just keep it between them, she did. They realised one of her decisions was based on pleasing her audience rather than herself. She pretty much finished doing that stupid shit when she realised she was about to die. Maybe same will happen to Anna, but it will be too late because no Dr. House is going to be around with a miracle solution.

ETA: Cynthia Nixon did play a munchie, though... what's with TV gingers being insane?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Jellyfish

uncleShitHeel

Chain Smoker
kiwifarms.net
Some people in this thread say she's not really a Christian, but I think she 100% believes in God and that when she dies she goes to heaven where she gets to be the awesomest, most important and best little girl. She probably spends a lot of her time imagining that.
All the while furiously masturbating.

Seriously though this woman needs to be placed in a psych ward under close supervision.

weaselhat

Giggity
kiwifarms.net
Well, there is one of the reasons why I suggested certain patients should be monitored once outside the clinic. And their social media too. Not only they waste resources, but people's valuable time. I wonder (probably it's the case) if she's lying to her doctors about how she has no idea why this happened. I'd love to see her face in an hypothetical case where the doctor shows at her the many pictures and videos of her doing all kind of dangerous activities and denies further treatment until she cleans up her act. Doctors and hospitals should also have the right to defend themselves and protect their people by saying "we did nothing wrong: we told the patient to keep it low and she went ice skating after surgery".

OTOH, many doctors have seen soooo many cases and so many different types of people that they can tell when they're been lied to.

"Indeed miss, this is a very dangerous surgery that could risk your li-- miss, please, stop typing... no, please, put that phone down, no, you can't take my picture.... miss? miss?"
there is no way the healthcare field can police patients.
Dumbasses gonna dumbass. For example an open heart patient who undergoes surgery due to long term drug abuse and then goes swimming in the ocean a week after discharge. Only to return to the hospital a week after that with a raging MRSA infection in the chest incision. The best a doctor can do is refuse to treat (which they don’t do often) or pawn the idiot off on another doctor

TLDR: you can’t fix stupid.

pinkbutterfly

kiwifarms.net
I was optimistic (and clearly naive) and thought her original surgery might have helped her see that the years of laxative abuse had consequences. The exercise while still healing was a little suspect but she gained weight and hasn't looked quite so skelly recently...

But shit, I was wrong. If she messes it up again after this surgery, and needs the more invasive option, Earth Mom will be even more stuck as caregiver.

waffle

kiwifarms.net
What's the update on her? Last I was up to date with this thread Anna was just pushing horrible cook books. Now it looks like she shits in a bag and has taken to pretending to have a chronic illness (other than her obvious eating disorder)? I didn't think this bitch could get more delusional.

weaselhat

Giggity
kiwifarms.net
What's the update on her? Last I was up to date with this thread Anna was just pushing horrible cook books. Now it looks like she shits in a bag and has taken to pretending to have a chronic illness (other than her obvious eating disorder)? I didn't think this bitch could get more delusional.
Congratulations! your updated. The only thing to add is it is suspected but not proven that her mom forced her into ED clinic treatment which is obviously going so well.

• Agree
Reactions: 8008135

Questionable Ceviche

kiwifarms.net
Congratulations! your updated. The only thing to add is it is suspected but not proven that her mom forced her into ED clinic treatment which is obviously going so well.
It is going well, comparatively. Look at recent photos of Anna compared to the ones at the beginning of the thread. She's put on a lot of weight and looks almost normal. I wouldn't think twice if I walked by a woman of her size on the street.

Outwardly she's a lot less of a freak show than she was before, so now she has to find new and inventive ways to sabotage and control everyone around her. This means munching herself into a tummybutt, pouring her watery shit all over her mom's furniture, ruining people's vacations, and now intentionally inflaming her stoma so much that health professionals are considering another surgery to address her symptoms. She's already been back to the doctor at least once to get treatment for granulation tissue she gave herself. She's also experiencing constant issues with leaking, mysteriously not having the right supplies, etc.

My feeling is that most, if not all, of this behavior is an intentional ploy to punish her mother for forcing her into ED treatment and to go to church occasionally. The worst possible thing in the world for an anorexic has happened to Anna, and that's gain weight. She's acting out in very self-destructive ways to make her mother's life miserable for daring to make Anna address her eating disorder. I don't even want to think about the hospital bills that are piling up. Anna is so childish that she can't comprehend something like medical debt, personal bankruptcy, foreclosure, all of that shit. Anna is a terrible human being, but she is still their daughter. She is weaponizing their love for her as a tool to hurt them.

I see the fake degrees and quack education less as a means to an end and more like an effort by her parents to placate her. They're giving her a little bit of what she wants (educational theater) in order to get something that they want (better behavior). Them paying for her courses makes a lot more sense when viewed from the angle of them trying to cajole her into hurting herself less.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
They should put her in some care facility. It's not "un-christian" to do so. Anna keeps claiming she's very, very sick and it's obvious that something bad happens to her whenever she's on her own. What best for her to be put in a health facility where she will be constantly watched by professionals all the time? Her family can visit her every Sunday after Church.

hyacinth bucket

kiwifarms.net
I really don't see this ending any other way than her getting her butthole removed. Her doctors haven't stopped her yet, earth mom won't be able to stop her, and she certainly won't stop herself.
Yeah once she gets bored with her latest surgery or medical crisis, she'll move on to the next. I have no doubt she screwed up that stoma just for this purpose.

Who's funding her surgeries? Who pays for her phone bill? Rink time? Rent? Food? Her parents I'm assuming?
Choke the money and at least make it hard for her to do this stuff.

I know she and other munchies are mentally ill, but I have so little sympathy for them. The lies, the manipulation, the drain on their families and society...it goes on and on. They want to jump on the slow suicide train? That's their choice, but stop dragging everyone down along the way.

sootsprite

ススワタリ
kiwifarms.net
Oh she always claimed to have a weird mutation of CF, which she trilled about while posting pictures of her running in the dead of winter.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess my question is why the doctors agreed to instal the doodo pouch and what her imagined disease? Did she like destroy her bowel by not eating and abusing laxatives or something?
She did indeed destroy her bowel via long term laxative abuse; it's not that uncommon for extended term ana-chans to need a shitbag. Anna has been chugging various "gut broom" powders, supplements, and meds for years to purge what little calories she did consume. She finally caused enough damage for her small intestine to give up.

But now she's continuing to ingest purgative substances, and fucking with the wound as much as possible. She doesn't want to get better or have adult responsibilities, and causing poor health forces her parents to wait in her hand and foot - it's how she controls them. She will keep escalating because it's working. She's getting more and more time and attention from Earth Mom, doctors, nurses, and the public. Just look at this shit:
Screenshot_20190814-110815_Chrome.jpg

This is munchie and narcissist mana from heaven.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Who's funding her surgeries? Who pays for her phone bill? Rink time? Rent? Food? Her parents I'm assuming?
Choke the money and at least make it hard for her to do this stuff.
If her parents don't know what she's actually doing, they they will keep funding her because all they know is that their baby is sick and she can't take care of herself alone.

If they know she's a liar, they probably know too that she will likely end up doing something that could get her killed for real and they fear that, even if she doesn't do it in purpose. That's how manipulative people like Anna operate: they created a doubt in the mind of their families or friends.

The only actual solution they have is to lock her up somewhere. First, she's gonna get all the help she allegedly needs all the time and she will be safe and second, with her freedom removed, they will all figure out that she's not really sick and all her shenanigans happen because she's mentally unstable and she's causing this on her own. Of course, Anna's gonna do everything she can to avoid this.

View attachment 890662

This is munchie and narcissist mana from heaven.
> You remind me of Job.

IICR, God and the devil were practically trolling Job, the most pious man on earth, after they made a bet on how much and how long the poor man could resist being psychologically tortured for the sake of it, only to prove that he was still loyal to God.

So, yes, Anna reminds me of Job too, except that, in reality, the parents are Job and Anna is God and the Devil.

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
I've been reading this thread since the beginning but I'm still in awe of someone actually being giddy over the prospect of having their butthole removed.
And people laughed at Randy Stair for saying girls don't have buttholes.

• Winner
Reactions: Marvin

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino