Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
No wonder Anna wants surgery immediately. A prolapsed stoma at best looks like a fat, nasty red dog dick hanging off your abdomen. Maybe she's got those glasses on to keep lil stella from spewing shit in her eyes.
Sounds like an even nastier version of the Walls Fall Out video (don't Google it).

Karl Franz

Flying Monster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to be part of this site but leave because I just dont think anyone should be treated this way

Anna needs love and not shame

She is young and mentally ill
I'll stop shaming her when she stops spewing her "advice" backed by pseudocredentials. And she's not so young anymore, despite her efforts to look like 12.

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When she's not on death's doorstep for instalikes, refusing solid food, or forcing her mother to wipe her shit, Anna is out exercise purging each day. On these long outings in the baking hot Virigna summer sun, she thinks of how she's like a delicate widdle butterfly, breaking it's own wings because it's crazy and wants to manipulate everyone around it into staring. Or something.
Screenshot_20190815-144529_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190815-144517_Chrome.jpg

And Anna gets her way once more! No summer vacations to Seattle for you, Earth Mom - Anna's front asshole is going permanent because fuck getting better and becoming a functional adult. Truly, Jesus himself told her that this is for the best.
Screenshot_20190815-144447_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190815-144423_Chrome.jpg

Nice moustache, Anna.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anna is scheduled for surgery to revise her stoma prolapse and convert her loop ileostomy to an end ostomy, which has a lower risk of prolapsing again. Anna claims that this revision will change her ostomy status from temporary to permanent.

endileostomy.png

Anna said the ER surgeon told her that her colon would need to come out in order to convert her loop ileostomy to an end procedure, which would render it permanent, but this is not necessarily true. Anna may have misunderstood the surgeon, or she could very well be exaggerating for sympathy and attention. Recall, she already claimed that her current loop ostomy was permanent, then walked back this assertion in a comments exchange with a fellow ostomate who noticed what she was saying didn't quite make sense.

I suspect Anna's colon will not be removed, because doctors don't do this on a whim. There would be some serious underlying reason for it that she would not be able to shut up about. In that case, her end ostomy would still be reversible.

Reversing a loop ileostomy is a relatively straightforward procedure that is usually done laparoscopically. An end ileostomy is also reversible as long as enough of the colon has been retained. But because the proximal end of the colon is free within the abdominal cavity, a surgeon will typically have to open the abdominal wall to retrieve it. It is a riskier surgery with a longer recovery time, but most patients for whom it is an option choose to have it reversed and report that reversal improves their quality of life.
When she's not on death's doorstep for instalikes, refusing solid food, or forcing her mother to wipe her shit, Anna is out exercise purging each day. On these long outings in the baking hot Virigna summer sun, she thinks of how she's like a delicate widdle butterfly, breaking it's own wings because it's crazy and wants to manipulate everyone around it into staring. Or something.
View attachment 892555View attachment 892556
Trapping sweat under an ostomy appliance is just asking for skin breakdown and infection. This is why most ostomates will plan sweaty workouts immmediately prior to bag changes, which are typically done 2-4 times a week. Anna is either irritating her peristomal area by swapping out the adhesive after every sweat sesh - between her walks out in the heat, yoga, dancing, and ice time, that's multiple times in a day - or she's allowing trapped sweat to fester against her skin. This, despite already suffering a painful bout of cellulitis.

Yuck.

I used to be part of this site but leave because I just dont think anyone should be treated this way

Anna would be far more sympathetic if she stopped representing herself as a medical expert and ceased offering harmful advice that she is not qualified to provide. She should be ashamed of her behavior. It's reprehensible.

Last edited:

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net

Her parents love her and look how she manipulate them.

I'm gonna try to be understanding and agree with you a bit: yes, she's sick. Anybody can understand that, when someone's sick, no matter what's the issue, they're not in their best. When I came back home from the hospital after a surgery some years ago, I was grumpy and in pain and I yelled at my husband and kids. It was just a phase and then I apologized. But in Anna's case, not only she provokes herself illnesses, but then acts like an asshole about it and isn't remotely sorry.

Unless they're in the middle of an episode, most people with mental illnesses are able to understand enough that they need to get help. Anna doesn't want to because she rather likes to punish her family and remain a kid.

uncleShitHeel

Full of sunshine and rancid mayonaise.
kiwifarms.net
I almost forgot that Dr. Anna Johnson has a "business" Instagram where she promotes her "medical" advice. Advice like going out at high noon for direct sunlight unprotected, in her post on sunscreens and why they are all chemicals which will kill you.

EVERYTHING IS CHEMICALS, HIPPY.
View attachment 891173View attachment 891174View attachment 891175View attachment 891176View attachment 891177
This is just retarded. As some one with red hair, pasty skin and freckles she should avoid the sun.

Skin cancer sounds neat and all, but it really isnt.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In her Stories, Anna believes it is unfair that the government will grant disability to people with back pain but not to people with weird, totally atypical, made-up "CF" that doesn't fit into any of their "boxes," even if they have undereye bags and swollen eyes and are completely beside themselves on social media:
backpain.png

Here, Anna seems to be invoking the widespread notion that perfectly healthy scammers readily and frequently receive government benefits to which they are not entitled simply by claiming to have "back pain." This is a popular soundbite, but it does not seem to be based in reality.

It is true that back pain has been among the fastest growing causes of disability in recent years. This appears to be due not to burgeoning fraud, but because older, unskilled workers are typically unqualified for jobs that are not physically strenuous and do not have savings to fall back on as their bodies fail. An accountant, say, can keep working despite a herniated disc, whereas a meatpacker with the same condition would be unable to do their job.

In real life, if someone claims to have severe, life-limiting back pain, but is not diagnosed with a physical impairment that normally presents with pain like theirs, they're unlikely to be approved for disability benefits. If a patient is unable to document objective signs to show that their condition is medically determinable, claims to have "functional limitations" that magically allow them to do everything they like and nothing they don't, or otherwise fails to demonstrate their symptoms and impairment in a credible way, their application is very likely to be denied.

People who fall into the broader disability category that includes back pain - "diseases of the musculoskeletal system" - not only have to prove that their conditions are real and life-limiting, but also need to produce a medical history showing they have taken any medically indicated steps to alleviate their impairment and that these efforts have not borne fruit. When it comes to the medical conditions Anna actually seems to have, she appears to have sabotaged her own recovery and undermined her health through noncompliance.

In another Story posted from her car, Anna sips from a water bottle while slurring her words. "Talking and drinking water when your face is numb is reeeaaally haaaard. [small cough-laugh] Eh, this is sooo terrible."
soterrible.png
She does not specify why her face is numb, but she gives the impression of being drugged or otherwise impaired in some way.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I gotta disagree with you there friend. The hillbilly side of my family has like five perfectly healthy working age folks on disability for "back pain." People do very much scam this way and government idiots fall for it.
Everybody seems to be related to a few of these people. I have a relative who proudly tells everyone she is SCAMMING THE GUBMINT FOR BACK PAIN WHEN SHE IS PERFECTLY FINE, when in fact she is entitled to the benefits she receives for mental illness. She's also so retarded that it's difficult to imagine any job she could actually do, even though she managed to complete a 2-year associate's degree in paralegal studies at a for-profit school in just 6 years.

The Social Security Administration Fraud Hotline can be contacted at (800) 269-0271.

Edited to add some more windbagging about disabilities fraud:

To be clear, I'm not saying back-pain-related disabilities fraud doesn't exist. Rather, there hasn't been any observed uptick in benefits fraud that tracks with the significant increase in disability payments for back pain. The federal government actually has a pretty good idea of how many people collect disability benefits when they really shouldn't be getting any money, and that's held steady at just about 0.4% of disability recipients. (The amount of money claimed by people who are entitled to some benefits but receive more than they should is not precisely known, but there's no reason to believe it exceeds the amount not claimed by those who are entitled to more benefits than they actually receive.)

So why does everyone appear to have some hick relative who seems like they should be employable, and yet collects disability payments instead of working a real job?

This is partially a consequence of Clinton-era "workfare" reforms intended to foster self sufficiency by pushing people out of welfare programs and back into the job market. One way of doing this was by making states pay a much larger share of welfare costs, incentivizing states to trim welfare rolls. This ended up having unintended consequences.

As welfare started costing poorer states a lot more, they began hiring private consulting firms to scan their welfare rolls and identify beneficiaries who were likely to qualify for disability. If a resident receiving welfare were shifted onto federal disability rolls, their benefits would come out of the federal coffers and no longer cost the state any money. This is how disability payments became a de facto form of welfare with ballooning costs over the past three decades.

This is exactly how my relative ended up receiving disability checks. This woman struggles to follow simple instructions and would never have been able to navigate the often-confusing process of securing disability benefits on her own. But when she was on welfare, an agent for one of these firms contacted her over the phone, filled out the Social Security disability application for her, helped her contact doctors she'd seen in the past to collect her medical records, set up new doctor's appointments to round out her documentation, and even called her before the appointments they'd arranged to remind her to go to them. (One suspects these firms might maintain a list of friendly doctors who are good at telling the social security administration what they like to hear, but that's just spitballing.)

It's a matter of public record that these companies get paid a few thousand dollars by the state every time they shift a welfare recipient onto federal disability. It's also known that people who receive disability are far less likely to ever return to the workforce than their similarly-disabled counterparts who are on welfare. And in a sort of thimblerig, people on disability are not counted among the unemployed. If the goal is to eliminate a "culture of dependency," this isn't a great way to do it.

But back to that 0.4% fraud rate. That seemingly-minuscule number nevertheless represents tens of thousands of Americans who collect some disability benefits when they shouldn't be getting anything at all. If the government knows this is a thing, why are they tolerating so much waste and fraud at taxpayer expense?

As with any similar optimization problem, quality control costs go up as defect rates go down, ballooning to infinity as error approaches zero. It's simply cheaper to tolerate X dollar amount of fraud than it is to risk mistakenly disenrolling actual disabled people who will only get sicker and cost >X more taxpayer dollars, or spend >X to hire more people to closely review more files in order to identify and eliminate fraud cases only.

That said, disability benefits fraud erodes public trust in a fragile safety net that supports the most vulnerable members of our society. As such, its consequences can't be reduced to a dollar value in an optimization problem - at any rate, even a low one, it is morally and ethically unjustifiable.

Again, the Social Security Administration Fraud Hotline can be contacted at (800) 269-0271.

Last edited:

Karl Franz

Flying Monster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In her Stories, Anna believes it is unfair that the government will grant disability to people with back pain but not to people with weird, totally atypical, made-up "CF" that doesn't fit into any of their "boxes," even if they have undereye bags and swollen eyes and are completely beside themselves on social media:
View attachment 893951

Here, Anna seems to be invoking the widespread notion that perfectly healthy scammers readily and frequently receive government benefits to which they are not entitled simply by claiming to have "back pain." This is a popular soundbite, but it does not seem to be based in reality.

It is true that back pain has been among the fastest growing causes of disability in recent years. This appears to be due not to burgeoning fraud, but because older, unskilled workers are typically unqualified for jobs that are not physically strenuous and do not have savings to fall back on as their bodies fail. An accountant, say, can keep working despite a herniated disc, whereas a meatpacker with the same condition would be unable to do their job.

In real life, if someone claims to have severe, life-limiting back pain, but is not diagnosed with a physical impairment that normally presents with pain like theirs, they're unlikely to be approved for disability benefits. If a patient is unable to document objective signs to show that their condition is medically determinable, claims to have "functional limitations" that magically allow them to do everything they like and nothing they don't, or otherwise fails to demonstrate their symptoms and impairment in a credible way, their application is very likely to be denied.

People who fall into the broader disability category that includes back pain - "diseases of the musculoskeletal system" - not only have to prove that their conditions are real and life-limiting, but also need to produce a medical history showing they have taken any medically indicated steps to alleviate their impairment and that these efforts have not borne fruit. When it comes to the medical conditions Anna actually seems to have, she appears to have sabotaged her own recovery and undermined her health through noncompliance.

In another Story posted from her car, Anna sips from a water bottle while slurring her words. "Talking and drinking water when your face is numb is reeeaaally haaaard. [small cough-laugh] Eh, this is sooo terrible."
View attachment 894064
She does not specify why her face is numb, but she gives the impression of being drugged or otherwise impaired in some way.
They probably tried to use analgetics to stuff burgers down her throat at recovery center.

uncleShitHeel

Full of sunshine and rancid mayonaise.
kiwifarms.net
She would love to get skin cancer and be able to post all her selfies going through chemo.
Generally they just cut it out, but if shes lucky it'll spread and she'll forever the sickest little girl forwever uwu.

Oddly enough my grandfather had malenomia as an old man. It manifested as patches of hard scaly skin growing out of head and neck. He looked a bit like a goblin. :story:

Edit: i like my mispelling.

Last edited: