Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

summerandtempest

kiwifarms.net
Some personality-disordered people specifically look for scams that are seen as "not the person's fault" when they fall for them, and blame monetary losses on them.
Now that you point this out, I realize that it’s so true. Of course a cluster B person like Anna would fall for a scam, accidentally or not-so-accidentally (i.e., setting themself up to get attention and sympathy), and then take absolutely no responsibility for their actions and blame it entirely on the scammer(s). They never learn from their mistakes either since the capacity for self-awareness, genuine insight (as opposed to fake uwu Daddy God has taught me so much through my hardships “insight”), and growth is so stunted. So they keep falling for scams.

It’s hard to tell whether this was an intentional ploy for sympathy or she actually is that dumb, but like you said, time may give us a clearer picture.

• Agree
Reactions: Kiwi Lime Pie

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If anyone would like to help a starving child in need, Anna has set up a GoFundMe for "medical expenses"...
Ah yes, the old “loads of actual real people are asking to give me money so I just thought I’d drop a wee link to my gofundme/venmo/paypal so you can do the same! It’s not begging, it’s a public service!”

Reactions: Ihatechildren

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The bwavest widdle girl in all of christ's creation would like to share Daddy God's special miracle of the earth rotating just for her during her early morning exercise purge (before Earth Mom wakes up and catches her physically active enough to get a damn job).
View attachment 920223
The beautiful silver lining of the oppressive storm that is living at home for naught, being waited on hand and foot and making up medical crises for attention.

SO BRAVE

Honomu

yoink
kiwifarms.net
Does she still live at home/with her parents? If she's so cut off from her sister and it is the case that she lives with the parents, wouldn't that mean that all 3 of them are pretty cut off from her sister? So sad.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does she still live at home/with her parents? If she's so cut off from her sister and it is the case that she lives with the parents, wouldn't that mean that all 3 of them are pretty cut off from her sister? So sad.
I’ve seen a number of families with normal kid(s) and one fucking trainwreck - in almost all cases the train wreck keeps the “normal kid” far away and somewhat alienated from the home and family, esp if there are two kids. The home and parents becomes eminent domain of the trainwreck, dance to her tune, so the normal kid just avoids visiting as much as possible.

I can only imagine how many times the sister is told not to upset poor, fragile Anna. Rather than go home and be forced to give narc supply to Anna and dance to her tune, the sister just stays away.

Parents ignoring the good kid to focus on the needy disaster kid is a very common situation.

Popoto

Carbly Hydrated
kiwifarms.net
Her father seems to live separately and manages a different congregation (they are both ministers) and it is only poor Earth Mom stuck with Anna's poop stains.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In her Stories, Anna is posting selfies from a grotty-looking public restroom. She believes she was born in the wrong decade, because she is an old soul and a hippie at heart:
Untitled.png

Here, Anna appears to be suffering from hindsight bias and the historian's fallacy. She assumes she would've been popular in the past because she knows what ideas from the past turned out to be popular in the long run.

But of course, one suspects that 1960s Anna would be much like 2010s Anna. She'd fear the countercultural zeitgeist, lack any sort of social consciousness, alienate others with her offputting personality, and squander her money on gurus and miracle cures in pursuit of material goals, such as success, money, relationship connections, physical healing, and fame.

Also, she does not look like "an old soul." She appears to be flat-out geriatric.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In her Stories, Anna is posting selfies from a grotty-looking public restroom. She believes she was born in the wrong decade, because she is an old soul and a hippie at heart:
View attachment 922006

Here, Anna appears to be suffering from hindsight bias and the historian's fallacy. She assumes she would've been popular in the past because she knows what ideas from the past turned out to be popular in the long run.

But of course, one suspects that 1960s Anna would be much like 2010s Anna. She'd fear the countercultural zeitgeist, lack any sort of social consciousness, alienate others with her offputting personality, and squander her money on gurus and miracle cures in pursuit of material goals, such as success, money, relationship connections, physical healing, and fame.

Also, she does not look like "an old soul." She appears to be flat-out geriatric.
I don't doubt she'd have gotten hooked into various quasi Christian commune-slash-cults, same as she regularly finds new gurus via Instagram. She'd have balked at fucking the leaders and then she'd be ostracized and on the search for a new guru, swearing she'd learned her lesson after the last one. Only difference would be that the likelihood of her actually getting laid would increase, due to pressure to give of herself freely as Jesus instructed.

Then she'd have joined the nascent evangelical movement, worn prairie dresses, and had 15 arrows for god all while struggling to praise her husband's headship. She would despair of being the thinnest, most holy, and most sought after women's group speaks only to remain relatively unknown because she's just not a very good writer or speaker. But that wouldn't stop her from being a legendary example to all other women in her mind.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
I’ve seen a number of families with normal kid(s) and one fucking trainwreck - in almost all cases the train wreck keeps the “normal kid” far away and somewhat alienated from the home and family, esp if there are two kids. The home and parents becomes eminent domain of the trainwreck, dance to her tune, so the normal kid just avoids visiting as much as possible.

I can only imagine how many times the sister is told not to upset poor, fragile Anna. Rather than go home and be forced to give narc supply to Anna and dance to her tune, the sister just stays away.

Parents ignoring the good kid to focus on the needy disaster kid is a very common situation.
graduation8.png

Lidya was with the family during Anna's graduation. Either she's somehow in communication with them and said "oh, that's great, I'll visit a few days" or the parents forced her to go. I think it's a mix of both. I don' think she feels neglected, but rather is happy she's independent and away from her family so she doesn't have to deal with a "sickly" sister. Having a relative like Anna is harsh because you can't just stop loving them (as they're family), but you have to understand that you need to love yourself first.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hi, I'm sure I am big time ⏰ but

where the fuck are your fucking eyebrows

when you reach level 4 vegan, do you ascend eyebrows?
Ginger problems, plus long term ED causing hair loss.

Remember that rat tail of a ponytail she used to have? She had lovely long thick curly hair around age 16, it was her best feature as she's not much of a looker. And it's never grown back. She finally gave up and chopped it off when she first got into treatment, and was looking a bit healthier for a while.

Anyway, Anna was out for her 4th exercise purge of the day and she saw and stick and thought it was a snake but Daddy God saved her and gave her a special message or something.
Screenshot_20190904-123848_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190904-123924_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190904-123858_Chrome.jpg

The hashtags are hilarious
Screenshot_20190904-123957_Chrome.jpg

Ubiquitous

kiwifarms.net
Ginger problems, plus long term ED causing hair loss.

Remember that rat tail of a ponytail she used to have? She had lovely long thick curly hair around age 16, it was her best feature as she's not much of a looker. And it's never grown back. She finally gave up and chopped it off when she first got into treatment, and was looking a bit healthier for a while.

Anyway, Anna was out for her 4th exercise purge of the day and she saw and stick and thought it was a snake but Daddy God saved her and gave her a special message or something.
View attachment 922383View attachment 922384View attachment 922385

The hashtags are hilarious
View attachment 922386
This is why people need an occupation, otherwise they start taking pictures of sticks on the side of the road and writing rambling essays about them.

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
I can get mistaking sticks for snakes (happens all the time while herping, I've seen a bumper sticker that says "I brake for sticks and pieces of rope" at Repticon), but it's not exactly something worth typing a giant paragraph about Jesus about. Anna why.

Even if it actually was a snake it would be way more interested in getting away from the Gains Goblin than biting her.

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
I can get mistaking sticks for snakes (happens all the time while herping, I've seen a bumper sticker that says "I brake for sticks and pieces of rope" at Repticon), but it's not exactly something worth typing a giant paragraph about Jesus about. Anna why.
Anna lives a miserable and boring life, so she has to make mountains out of mundane molehills for Instagram content.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino