Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

Dysnomia

Povertish
kiwifarms.net
And the sad part is, some even bigger suckers will give her money and she'll spend it on yet another scam.
More miracle water and magic powders. Anyone dumb enough to fall for her sob story deserves to have their bank account lightened.

At least Chris-Chan sold those sonichu necklaces. Anna isn't even throwing in a cookbook sneak peek with these.

I want to imagine Earth Mom being livid at Anna, but to be honest, the reason Anna got to this level of easily scammed basic bitch is precisely because she thinks her widdle Christian girl act will work on the whole world. That would be because it worked on Earth Mom every time.

I wish I could be laughing in glee but the pathetic posed crying pic has my eyeballs rolling so hard into my skull with exasperation. Why can't you do anything right, Anna? At least give us a nice ugly wail.
She's too weak to take pics of her daily glop bowl. Her recipes have been trickling so thin that no one gets to enjoy the best part of Anna anymore. I'm sad. :(

She's mooched another $135 in the last day.
Whoever gave her that money needs to be accompanied everywhere by a tard wrangler from now on. Because they are obviously pants shittingly r.etarded.

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
I mean, one got Eve to eat an apple in the Bible, so Ana isn't gonna take any chances.
Anna actually has a lot in common with certain snakes, namely shit like ball pythons who are notorious for being weird about food and not wanting to eat. Though Anna can only dream about being able to go 4, 5 months without eating.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anna has been curiously quiet the past few days. My guess is that her quest to have more organs removed has been thwarted, and her GoFundMe hasnt netted enough to cover her hubris. She's been on Stories but no posts

I'm shocked that she posted this: Daddy God's favorite widdle girl must be mighty frustrated to post something with big grown up swearwords.
Screenshot_20190906-092335_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190906-092328_Chrome.jpg

Shilling essential oil woo bullshit.
Screenshot_20190906-092342_Chrome.jpg

e: from her "pay my bills!" fund, her plea to cover the cost of her stupidity only netted about $150.
Screenshot_20190906-103108_Chrome.jpg

But this is more interesting. It seems the Earth Parents made Anna take out loans for her useless degree, and that they are expecting her to pay them back herself. Anna obviously anticipated that 'the Lord [would] provide!" via donations, but that hasnt panned out.
Screenshot_20190906-103539_Chrome.jpg

If I recall, she can apply for a maximum of two, 6 month financial hardship deferments. After that, she can enroll for 6 credits a semester to keep the wolves at bay, for maybe 3 years. My guess is she enrolls in random online courses at the local community college until she maxes that, too.

Get a job, Anna. Pretend CF doesn't fly with loan companies any more than it does at the disability office.

Last edited:

Deadpool

Rating Solidarity Requested.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ginger problems, plus long term ED causing hair loss.

Remember that rat tail of a ponytail she used to have? She had lovely long thick curly hair around age 16, it was her best feature as she's not much of a looker. And it's never grown back. She finally gave up and chopped it off when she first got into treatment, and was looking a bit healthier for a while.

Anyway, Anna was out for her 4th exercise purge of the day and she saw and stick and thought it was a snake but Daddy God saved her and gave her a special message or something.
View attachment 922383View attachment 922384View attachment 922385

The hashtags are hilarious
View attachment 922386
She's acting like it's a fucking cobra but one, black snakes don't rear up like that. Two black snakes are fairly docile and prefer to avoid danger and people. And 3 they're their nonvenomous, so on the off chance it did bite her there would be minor pain and bleeding.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anna has been curiously quiet the past few days. My guess is that her quest to have more organs removed has been thwarted, and her GoFundMe hasnt netted enough to cover her hubris. She's been on Stories but no posts

I'm shocked that she posted this: Daddy God's favorite widdle girl must be mighty frustrated to post something with big grown up swearwords.
View attachment 925468View attachment 925469

View attachment 925471

e: from her "pay my bills!" fund, her plea to cover the cost of her stupidity only netted about $150.
View attachment 925604

But this is more interesting. It seems the Earth Parents made Anna take out loans for her useless degree, and that they are expecting her to pay them back herself. Anna obviously anticipated that 'the Lord [would] provide!" via donations, but that hasnt panned out.
View attachment 925615

If I recall, she can apply for a maximum of two, 6 month financial hardship deferments. After that, she can enroll for 6 credits a semester to keep the wolves at bay, for maybe 3 years. My guess is she enrolls in random online courses at the local community college until she maxes that, too.

Get a job, Anna. Pretend CF doesn't fly with loan companies any more than it does at the disability office.
So, Anna has been scammed out of her graduation money and is staring down the twin barrels of her medical bills and student loans.

If one lives with one's parents, is not expected to contribute to the rent or other household expenses, and refrains from wasting one's money on things like ylang ylang ($14.99) and dammit dolls ($16.87), it is astonishing how rapidly one can make headway on one's debts with even a very modest job, like delivering newspapers or cleaning toilets and showers at a local campground.

I mention these jobs specifically because, where Anna lives, she could start them both at once and begin chipping away at her debts while seeking out less menial, more remunerative employment.

But rather than taking concrete, measurable steps toward her ostensible goals, Anna is pouring her time and money into displacement activities like stressbusting toys and brain-boosting herbs, shitting herself, and doing nothing:
brainherbs.png
Obviously it is Satan's fault that she never seems to get ahead.

She's acting like it's a fucking cobra but one, black snakes don't rear up like that. Two black snakes are fairly docile and prefer to avoid danger and people. And 3 three their nonvenomous, so on the off chance it did bite her there would be minor pain and bleeding.

Black rat snakes are typically gentle and chill, but black racers are high energy. They'll often lift their head above the ground to survey their surroundings - it's called "periscoping," and it's kind of adorable. When they're actively pursuing small prey, they'll even race along in this posture:
black racer 1200.jpg
This harmless, charismatic snake is found throughout Virginia, where the population is secure but declining. These snakes have large ranges, so they are often killed by cars as their habitat is fragmented by roads, and people see their white chins and destroy them on sight, mistaking them for venomous cottonmouths. If you grab them, they'll flip out, shit all over you, and bite you repeatedly and very hard - they're nonvenomous, so biting doesn't cost them anything - but if you don't harass or pursue them, they'd rather zip away.

Anna's hysterical attitude toward the snake stick she encountered isn't doing the poor things any favors, that's for sure.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 925471

View attachment 925604

View attachment 925615

She really ramps up the Jesus speak when suggesting people should give her money. “BLESSED BE THE HOLY SHARDS OF THE CROSS UPON WHICH HE SHED HIS GLORIOUS BLOOD FOR ALL OF HUMANITY, I HAVE STUDENT LOANS KICKING IN SO LIKE IF YOU COULD SEND ME A TWENTY OR SO THAT WOULD BE GREAT KTHNX”

Free Pancakes

kiwifarms.net
I saw a black racer periscoping around my backyard a few years ago and it was so cute that I instinctively whispered "puppy!" in the way you do when you see a very cute dog. "cobra" lol anna... get out of the house more often please

I remember those pics she posted of her hair ages ago to refer back to that conversation for a minute - I have no idea how she could look at her hair during her peak skelly phase and seriously describe herself as "fit" even in the depths of her self-delusions, since there's no way she wasn't aware that her hair was spectacular before. The difference was shocking. And yet she still tried to pass herself off as a paragon of health.

weaselhat

Giggity
kiwifarms.net
More miracle water and magic powders. Anyone dumb enough to fall for her sob story deserves to have their bank account lightened.

She's too weak to take pics of her daily glop bowl. Her recipes have been trickling so thin that no one gets to enjoy the best part of Anna anymore. I'm sad. :(

Whoever gave her that money needs to be accompanied everywhere by a tard wrangler from now on. Because they are obviously pants shittingly r.etarded.
I figure the donations come from her parents church folk who are in fact most likely pants shitting tards. Some might call them fundamentalists though.same thing really

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I figure the donations come from her parents church folk who are in fact most likely pants shitting tards. Some might call them fundamentalists though.same thing really
You can easily check the non-anonymous donations against Anna's social media friends and followers. It looks like Anna has received donations from a few of the creepy old men who used to like her Fit Vegan Ginger body checks, as well as members of the "Ballet Aresko family," a recently-defunct ballet school that used to offer dance classes for children with special needs. Anna performed several very minor roles in Ballet Aresko's staging of the Nutcracker alongside little kids with a variety of disabilities. Her gofundme was established by the ballet school's founder.

Last edited:

Kate Farms Shill

Has slain countless pelicans
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just catching up with this thread so forgive me for going back a few pages but what struck me about the scam posts was not that she got scammed – she's dumb as a rock and as @Angry New Ager and others recounted has fallen for dozens of scams just in the few years she's been documenting her intellectual failure to thrive.

It was the line "this was the first good thing that happened to me in seven years."

I will never stop being amazed at just how ungrateful this piece of actual human feces is. In the past three or four years that she's been followed by gossip sites she:

-spent thousands of dollars on scam "credentials" to bolster her ego
-spent thousands of dollars on shitty online bachelors programs
-spent thousands of dollars on expensive woo supplements
-spent thousands of dollars on expensive vegan foods then on expensive grass-fed beef and cage-free eggs she never ate
-holed up in an apartment near a university she doesn't appear to have matriculated at and only used for rink time and other amenities
-almost intentionally starved herself to death on a juice-and-water diet with dry fasting days, achieving an ana-chan body while her parents fretted about her day and night
-adopted a greyhound for a year (and nearly killed it by overexercise)
-got to share her special testimony with a new congregation every week to reap asspats, which she was able to do because she had a reliable vehicle and gas to get her there
-had health insurance that apparently covered well more than just basic and preventative care
-was allowed to LARP as a business owner, a health guru, a cookbook author, a life coach, and a ballet teacher all while not getting a real job
-move back into her mom's house rent free when she fucked her life up too bad and was too lazy to get a new job

Amongst other things.

All on her parents' dime, all while people patted her on the head and told her what a wonderful and special little soldier for Jesus she was, most of the time while not doing any productive work.

How much more cushioned and cozy was her life supposed to be?

Dysnomia

Povertish
kiwifarms.net
Soon to come: Desperate yoga courses and a filled sheetbag going _*POP*_ in mid-session?
Earth Mom called to the scene to clean up.

View attachment 925471

View attachment 925604

View attachment 925615

God helps those who help themselves, Anna. :mad:

Daddy God is not going to pay back your student loan. He is not going to compel people to donate to you either. So I guess this will end up costing her parents anyway. God, I hope they don't cave just to keep their daughter out of debt.

And it was all a big waste of time for meaningless paper that qualifies her for doing diddly squat. It's hilarious yet so sad.

She really ramps up the Jesus speak when suggesting people should give her money. “BLESSED BE THE HOLY SHARDS OF THE CROSS UPON WHICH HE SHED HIS GLORIOUS BLOOD FOR ALL OF HUMANITY, I HAVE STUDENT LOANS KICKING IN SO LIKE IF YOU COULD SEND ME A TWENTY OR SO THAT WOULD BE GREAT KTHNX”
Praise His name!🙌

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 925615

What she can do depends on if they're federal or private. If they're federal, she can pretty much just tread water on them indefinitely through PAYE/REPAYE by meeting or exceeding a minimum monthly payment, which can be $0, assuming that a financial hardship or temporary financial hardship exists. Then, depending on the circumstances, they can be forgiven after like 25 years of no missed payments, although she would likely owe income tax on the forgiven amount; this assumes that she hasn't munchied herself to death by that point, though.

If her loans are private, her options are much more limited, and will honestly be funnier, so this is what I'm hoping. The fact that Ana always goes about things in the stupidest way possible gives me hope.

Kate Farms Shill

Has slain countless pelicans
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What she can do depends on if they're federal or private. If they're federal, she can pretty much just tread water on them indefinitely through PAYE/REPAYE by meeting or exceeding a minimum monthly payment, which can be $0, assuming that a financial hardship or temporary financial hardship exists. Then, depending on the circumstances, they can be forgiven after like 25 years of no missed payments, although she would likely owe income tax on the forgiven amount; this assumes that she hasn't munchied herself to death by that point, though.

If her loans are private, her options are much more limited, and will honestly be funnier, so this is what I'm hoping. The fact that Ana always goes about things in the stupidest way possible gives me hope.
Adding to this, the "financial hardship" is less "I can't eat or pay my electric bill and my insurance didn't cover my expensive surgery", more 'I don't make more than 150% of the poverty level for my family size." Which this year I think is around 19k for a single person, and then the amount they expect you to pay creeps up ever so slowly above that until it hits a cap. Since her bachelors of woo-ology doesn't exactly prepare her for a six-figure job, she won't even have to try to pull this off. Just keep cruising along shitty health food store jobs to appease Mom and don't move out. Comfortable life and no pesky loans to repay. And since she only took out undergrad loans they fuck off after 20 years of paying $0 - grad loans are the ones they hold for 25.

So yes, everyone keep fingers crossed she was her typical dumb self and took out a ton of private loans because federal loans don't make for funny internet chimpouts.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Adding to this, the "financial hardship" is less "I can't eat or pay my electric bill and my insurance didn't cover my expensive surgery", more 'I don't make more than 150% of the poverty level for my family size." Which this year I think is around 19k for a single person, and then the amount they expect you to pay creeps up ever so slowly above that until it hits a cap. Since her bachelors of woo-ology doesn't exactly prepare her for a six-figure job, she won't even have to try to pull this off. Just keep cruising along shitty health food store jobs to appease Mom and don't move out. Comfortable life and no pesky loans to repay. And since she only took out undergrad loans they fuck off after 20 years of paying $0 - grad loans are the ones they hold for 25.

So yes, everyone keep fingers crossed she was her typical dumb self and took out a ton of private loans because federal loans don't make for funny internet chimpouts.
Yeah. I mean, I made like $30K/year working just under full-time a few years ago after finishing my master's in history, and it counted as a "partial financial hardship." My payment would have been something like $500/month otherwise. *yawn* I wasn't aware that undergrad loans fucked off after 20, rather than 25 years, since the only ones I have are for grad school. I'm not sure what the policy is if your minimum payment is $0/month, which she may end up with if she ends up making like minimum wage for 20 hours/week in a woo shop, so she may be able to avoid paying anything, although my understanding is that you have to send something to qualify for forgiveness, even it it's literally just a dollar.

Private lenders aren't gonna play around though, especially if it's someone like Wells Fargo. Discover or another lender like that might play nice for awhile, but, as Barb proved, they'll eventually come for their money.

Fuck, I hope they're private loans so bad. The salty, passive-aggressive Instagram posts would be great.

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Like Anna is going to survive for 20 more years.

Otterly

Primark Primarch
kiwifarms.net
Are the essential oils new? There are loads of essential oil MLMs and her followers were trying to rope her into new scams (totes legit!) a few pages back.

She should just get a job - ANY job. She has no rent or bills to pay, even a part time or minimum wage gig is going to be money she can use to pay loans off(and for the love of god WHY get loans for such useless certificates? Loans are for stuff that you know stands a good chance of getting you advanced in life.)

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are the essential oils new? There are loads of essential oil MLMs and her followers were trying to rope her into new scams (totes legit!) a few pages back.

She should just get a job - ANY job. She has no rent or bills to pay, even a part time or minimum wage gig is going to be money she can use to pay loans off(and for the love of god WHY get loans for such useless certificates? Loans are for stuff that you know stands a good chance of getting you advanced in life.)
Anna chan has been involved in various MLMs and pyramid schemes going back at least five years. I don't remember if essential oils specifically is one of one's she fell for though.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino