Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I could swear she was shilling Young Living (MLM) essential oils for awhile there.
Yes. She used to include Young Living oils in her old recipes, and The Fit Vegan Ginger Cookbook (now rebranded as the Anna's Organics Cookbook) had several recipes that included essential oils as edible ingredients.

Here is part of the article Young Living provides on whether you should ingest their oils
Screenshot_20190907-115212_Chrome.jpg
Young Living then goes on to tell people to eat various kinds of their products to heal all sorts of issues.

And here is part of the very long bitchslap warning letter the FDA sent Young Living, concerning their directions to eat a scented product intended for skin application. You are never supposed to ingest them.
Screenshot_20190907-115328_Chrome.jpg

Anna was last seen directly promoting Young Living products in the fall of 2017. Coincidentally, this is also one of the last times we saw her at a social gathering.
Screenshot_20190907-114358_Chrome.jpg

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jason Dragos, founder and CEO of HealthBeMe, and Lara Govendo, a CF patient and double lung transplant recipient employed by a nonprofit that offers grants to help CF patients afford recreational activities, apparently drove some distance to hang out with Anna and her prolapse today:
webe1.pngwebe2.png

Anna is brimming over with shit gratitude toward everyone who fights for her when she feels too broken and unloveable to go on. When being performatively sick and incompetent continues to bring her the kind of attention she most craves, she has little incentive to act like a normal person and function in society.

These people aren't doing Anna any favors, that's for sure.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jason Dragos, founder and CEO of HealthBeMe, and Lara Govendo, a CF patient and double lung transplant recipient employed by a nonprofit that offers grants to help CF patients afford recreational activities, apparently drove some distance to hang out with Anna and her prolapse today:
View attachment 927793View attachment 927794

Anna is brimming over with shit gratitude toward everyone who fights for her when she feels too broken and unloveable to go on. When being performatively sick and incompetent continues to bring her the kind of attention she most craves, she has little incentive to act like a normal person and function in society.

These people aren't doing Anna any favors, that's for sure.
I was JUST wondering what had happened to her shilling for that weird munchie community! I had to go thru all her old posts to get to the MLM oil shit. Man, does this dude do this often? Because Anna really doesn't have that many followers, I'm not sure why he'd pick her for a home visit.

And lol at her making him wait on her all day as she moaned, griped, and spurted shit all over the house. And she made the actual chick with CF and a double lung transplant wear a mask to "protect " HER holy shit I do not actually believe one person can be so horrible.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was JUST wondering what had happened to her shilling for that weird munchie community! I had to go thru all her old posts to get to the MLM oil shit. Man, does this dude do this often? Because Anna really doesn't have that many followers, I'm not sure why he'd pick her for a home visit.

And lol at her making him wait on her all day as she moaned, griped, and spurted shit all over the house. And she made the actual chick with CF and a double lung transplant wear a mask to "protect " HER holy shit I do not actually believe one person can be so horrible.
ride.png
My suspicion is that Mr. Dragos enjoys going on road trips in his fun new vehicle, which he would like to write off as a business expense. Per his Stories, he is on a 6-8 week trip to visit "Webe Warriors" and promote his brand to potential investors. If you would like him to visit you, you can DM him.

And jeepers, it is actually impressive how, even by her own accounts, Anna always seems so terribly offputting and in the wrong.

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
I keep wanting to call her "Fat Vegan Ginger". Anyone else keep wanting to call her that?

• Agree
Reactions: Popoto

dopedodo

fat bird
kiwifarms.net
You can easily check the non-anonymous donations against Anna's social media friends and followers. It looks like Anna has received donations from a few of the creepy old men who used to like her Fit Vegan Ginger body checks, as well as members of the "Ballet Aresko family," a recently-defunct ballet school that used to offer dance classes for children with special needs. Anna performed several very minor roles in Ballet Aresko's staging of the Nutcracker alongside little kids with a variety of disabilities. Her gofundme was established by the ballet school's founder.
Can someone please archive this? Can't access the site from the EU for some reason.

Honomu

yoink
kiwifarms.net
Anna wrote a poem. I call it "An Ode to Narcissism (and shitty poetry)"
View attachment 930504View attachment 930505
" 'hind"–– no.
tears... don't "billow."
" 'bove"–– again, no.
"though to see I don’t want." just.. what
"Apparent before me, not there in plain sight" makes no sense, if it's apparent then it's in plain sight.

that is all for literary criticism today

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can someone please archive this? Can't access the site from the EU for some reason.
Here you go: http://archive.li/N5E1w

It doesn't seem like archive grabbed the pictures associated with this story; for completeness, here's the one with Anna, a woman in her early 20s, participating in a dance troupe intended for disabled children:
anna_nutcracker.png

Last edited:

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Here you go: http://archive.li/N5E1w

It doesn't seem like archive grabbed the pictures associated with this story; for completeness, here's the one with Anna, a woman in her early 20s, participating in a dance troupe intended for disabled children:
View attachment 930660
Is that her nipple??

From article:

Twenty-year-old Anna Johnson was attending the University of Delaware for a degree in exercise science just last year. She moved back home to Lynchburg in April when her health began to deteriorate. She was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis in August.​
Cystic fibrosis causes a thick buildup of mucus in the lungs, pancreas and other organs. It is a progressive, genetic disease.​
“It affects everything. I am in pain 80 percent of the time. Dance for me is one thing I can do to feel normal and get away,” Johnson said.​
Johnson is attending Liberty University and plans to transfer to Randolph College to pursue a double major in dance and psychology.​
Johnson plays multiple roles in “The Nutcracker,” including a snowflake and a flower in the “Waltz of the Flowers” scene.​

hahahahahhahhahaaaaaaaaaaaa

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
Is she still a Xian? It’s morally indefensible to shill for MLMs. Stick to making “cinnamon toast crunch cereal” out of chopped raw carrots with stevia water on top, Anna.

dopedodo

fat bird
kiwifarms.net
I could have happily gone my whole life without seeing that ghoulish picture, yet I literally fucking asked for it.

Also it's amazing how dance seems to be a cure for the 80% of the time pain, or is that because she's dancing 20% of the time and the rest of the time her poor lungs are too weak? She doesn't really explain that.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino