Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
sbv1.pngsbv2.pngsbv3.png

Anna is scheduled for more surgery on Sept. 24th. Apparently, her surgeon suspects she may be suffering from small bowel volvulus, a rare and difficult-to-diagnose condition in which a loop of intestine twists around itself and the supporting mesenteric tissue. She exhibits risk factors including adhesions from previous surgeries and poor intestinal motility, self-reports severe and constant abdominal pain, and engages in purging behavior that mimics real symptoms of this condition and may actually contribute to bringing it about.

Although there are clinical and radiological features that indicate the presence of small bowel volvulus, it can only be diagnosed by laparotomy. Abdominal imaging does not reliably produce enough imaging information for accurate diagnosis, and studies show that the consequences of delaying diagnosis while repeated rounds of imaging are carried out are often dire. Early diagnosis and prompt surgery are essential; if treatment is delayed, the condition can rapidly progress to strangulation obstruction, infarction, gangrene, and death.

This is a situation where, even if Anna's care team believes she may be lying, exaggerating, or actually exacerbating her condition for attention, failure to perform an exploratory laparotomy cannot be justified. But the fact she's scheduled for surgery two weeks out - as opposed to right away - is rather telling.

I don't envy Anna's doctors, that's for sure.

e: In her Stories, Anna is acting like a child at the grocery store:
receipt.pngxmas.pngpumpkin.png

She is pretending to care about the environmental impact of single-use plastics, of which she is known to be a heavy consumer:
wildlife.png

And she is urging people to follow her example and donate "unnecessary" food items to disaster relief. All those high-protein snack foods and canned veg that Anna has accumulated? See, Mom, Anna is giving them to charity because she is generous and altruistic, not because she has a restrictive eating disorder and no intention of actually consuming them herself:
disasterrelief.png

Last edited:

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 931952View attachment 931953View attachment 931954

Anna is scheduled for more surgery on Sept. 24th. Apparently, her surgeon suspects she may be suffering from small bowel volvulus, a rare and difficult-to-diagnose condition in which a loop of intestine twists around itself and the supporting mesenteric tissue. She exhibits risk factors including adhesions from previous surgeries and poor intestinal motility, self-reports severe and constant abdominal pain, and engages in purging behavior that mimics real symptoms of this condition.

Although there are clinical and radiological features that indicate the presence of small bowel volvulus, it can only be diagnosed by laparotomy. Abdominal imaging does not reliably produce enough imaging information for accurate diagnosis, and studies show that the consequences of delaying diagnosis while repeated rounds of imaging are carried out are often dire. Early diagnosis and prompt surgery are essential; if treatment is delayed, the condition can rapidly progress to strangulation obstruction, infarction, gangrene, and death.

This is a situation where, even if Anna's care team believes she may be lying, exaggerating, or actually exacerbating her condition for attention, failure to perform an exploratory laparotomy cannot be justified. But the fact she's scheduled for surgery two weeks out - as opposed to right away - is rather telling.

View attachment 932014View attachment 932017View attachment 932013

She is pretending to care about the environmental impact of single-use plastics, of which she is known to be a heavy consumer:
View attachment 932016

And she is urging people to follow her example and donate "unnecessary" food items to disaster relief. All those high-protein snack foods and canned veg that Anna has accumulated? See, Mom, Anna is giving them to charity because she is generous and altruistic, not because she has a restrictive eating disorder and no intention of actually consuming them herself:
View attachment 932012
So she found someone who is willing to charge her parents a boatload of money for unnecessary surgery, and is manic with glee. What a little cunt.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So she found someone who is willing to charge her parents a boatload of money for unnecessary surgery, and is manic with glee. What a little cunt.
That's the bitch of the thing - after nearly a decade of smugly underfueling, overtraining, abusing laxatives, refusing to follow ED treatment protocols, and failing to comply with surgical aftercare guidelines, Anna is in a situation where she may really be suffering from a condition that can only be diagnosed by laparotomy and, if left untreated, will rapidly become life-threatening. A precipitating factor for small bowel volvulus may be the ingestion of a large amount of fiber after extended periods of fasting, and in adults, it is most often secondary to postsurgical adhesions.

Clinical practice guidelines are completely unambiguous and the literature is virtually unanimous; when a patient presents like Anna, "surgical exploration is indispensable" and "failure to perform an exploratory laparotomy cannot be justified," even if she has clearly brought the whole damn situation on herself and is reveling in the attention it brings her.

Her surgeon does not seem to be giving her the surgery for which she was shopping, as she has mentioned nothing about being scheduled for prolapse repair.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Right? What about your swollen colon, Anna? That just cleared itself up when someone suggested a shiny new toy?
That's the way it seems to go, isn't it? The minute SBV is ruled out and Anna is no longer being gratified by attention in hospital, one suspects she will be back out shopping for her next miracle cure while blaming her doctors for "not being very good" at their jobs.

She's just going to be like this until she fucking dies.

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Anna is scheduled for more surgery on Sept. 24th. Apparently, her surgeon suspects she may be suffering from small bowel volvulus, a rare and difficult-to-diagnose condition in which a loop of intestine twists around itself and the supporting mesenteric tissue. She exhibits risk factors including adhesions from previous surgeries and poor intestinal motility, self-reports severe and constant abdominal pain, and engages in purging behavior that mimics real symptoms of this condition and may actually contribute to bringing it about.

So this long and excellent post boils down to "Anna is lying about the condition she has" because the surgery schedule does not match the treatment guidelines for her new mystery illness. Come on Anna at least do your homework better before trying to munch online. This is some baby bitch mistake shit.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So this long and excellent post boils down to "Anna is lying about the condition she has" because the surgery schedule does not match the treatment guidelines for her new mystery illness. Come on Anna at least do your homework better before trying to munch online. This is some baby bitch mistake shit.
Yeah, I'd bet real money that this upcoming laparotomy is purely a CYA move by her care team, given how it seems to be scheduled at the surgeon's convenience.

Last edited:

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was gonna do this exact thing! Kids know when people are inauthentic, and they fucking hate it.

I am miffed that Anna's blurb just says "cystic fibrosis" instead of "a rare CF variant" or whatever, I am sure she made no effort to clarify. Anna is soaking up the pity from people who think she has a deadly lung disorder.

As for why anna is so elated about her upcoming surgery- I would bet that before surgery she is going to be ordered to be on a clear liquid diet for a couple of days. Gastric surgery usually means drinking a bunch of horrible laxatives too, but I don't think that is necessary for ostomy patients.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
I think I kinda know what's happening here...

Doctor: tell me your symptoms
Crazy: I have this very unbearable pain here.
D: Did you do (thing that is 100% likely to produce that pain)?
C: No!
D: Did you do (other thing that 100% likely produces that pain too)?
C: No! :(
D: Really...?
C: Yes! It was so sudden, doctor, you think it might be GENETIC™? That I was born with a CONDITION™?
D: ...sure, sure. See, to figure out what happened, we might need to go with a very invasive and expensive procedure, but urgently, sure... very urgently. Come back in a month for your very urgent procedure.

Doctors know well how to recognize a faker. If they're honest and don't try to charge people for things they don't actually need, they do things like this so the patient will be discouraged, scared, looks for a second opinion (so they won't handle the crazy), or opens up with honesty. The point is to make them don't want to come back.

Of course, that doesn't work with Anna who hasn't realised (or doesn't care) that the doctor is just playing along. Something like "if this bitch really wants this, then I guess... maybe, perhaps, could be, who knows... she could be indeed in some pain."

Also, it's very well know that, if a doctor wants to find something wrong with you, they will.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anna wrote a poem. I call it "An Ode to Narcissism (and shitty poetry)"
View attachment 930504View attachment 930505
She seriously might be the worst poet in the world, quite a feat.

View attachment 932014View attachment 932017View attachment 932013

View attachment 932016

View attachment 932012
Her loathsome slathering of Jesus cliches after the gleeful pity party about her desperately wanted surgerical procedure is what makes Anna an epic cow to me. I think she uses Christian cliche incantations to ward off angry earth parents. How can they be angry at such a faithful little servant of god?

Anna desperately needs to get Dx and procedures done otherwise she won’t have any good excuses for Earth mom for not getting a job or going to school.

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
The surgery scenario reminds me of when I went to the school nurse complaining of headaches every day so I could go home. Turned out to be a huge self-own when she was like “OK you might be getting headaches because you can’t see the board, let’s test your eyes.” I ended up with glasses at age 7. Anna is getting invasive surgery for a condition she likely doesn’t have but so he doesn’t get sued, the doctor has to open up her body just to check.

Does she go to therapy? This is 100% untreated or mistreated mental illness.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Despite having His peace upon her, this has been Anna's worst birthday ever:

View attachment 932503
"My parents made a big deal of my birthday even though I'm not a child, but it's not good enough. I wanted a prayer circle! A pony! A healer! Center stage at the local megachurch! BALLOONS??"

She is so fucking ungrateful for all they do for her.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
I still like balloons on my birthday.(:_(
I like them too, and a lot of cringe stuff too. But that's not the only think I have. I'm out with hub and kids, with friends, with other relatives, we go out to movies, parties, who knows. Anna has only this: no friends, no coleagues, no one to share happy moments with. Even children with cancer in hospitals have more fun on their b-days.

dopedodo

fat bird
kiwifarms.net
This sounds familiar, isn't this what Munchie Queen Jaquie actually died of? I wonder if Anna's been saving it up since then for a well-timed "medical emergency".

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
I like them too, and a lot of cringe stuff too. But that's not the only think I have. I'm out with hub and kids, with friends, with other relatives, we go out to movies, parties, who knows. Anna has only this: no friends, no coleagues, no one to share happy moments with. Even children with cancer in hospitals have more fun on their b-days.
Mental illness makes your world very small unless you’re treating it successfully. I’d be surprised if Anna even “shows up” (so to speak) for others’ birthdays. It really is sad that her life is like this. Cautionary tale: If you or your child have obvious food issues, get help STAT. There’s so much more going on here.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino