Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The surgery scenario reminds me of when I went to the school nurse complaining of headaches every day so I could go home. Turned out to be a huge self-own when she was like “OK you might be getting headaches because you can’t see the board, let’s test your eyes.” I ended up with glasses at age 7. Anna is getting invasive surgery for a condition she likely doesn’t have but so he doesn’t get sued, the doctor has to open up her body just to check.

Does she go to therapy? This is 100% untreated or mistreated mental illness.
She is most likely a patient at a local pediatric and young adult eating disorder clinic at her local hospital. She's passing off her hospital selfies as super special CF treatment for a super special baby girl to hide the ED hospital treatment. I find it hard to imagine that ED treatment would not include some kind of therapy element.

Therapy isn't like some TV show where you talk to a gray hair old woman for an hour about your feelings and then are suddenly better. Therapy is meant to give you the tools to help you help yourself. The therapist is a guide to assist you. They can't force anyone to do the hard work it takes to become a decent human being. Forcing Anna to go to therapy doesn't matter as long as she does not want to change. She's a grown ass adult woman and can refuse medication and medical care.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I still like balloons on my birthday.(:_(
Yeah, they're fun, but I bet you get more than that from more people on your birthday. Balloons from your parents at her age and that's literally it? Bleak. Most folks her age would at least have a party with their friends who would get them silly little tokens of friendship and best wishes. Not God's Chosen Widdle Giwil, though.

Toasty

One's feathers become singed
kiwifarms.net
I sorta have 2 birthdays, and if I don't get balloons and cupcakes for both, or at least pics of some, I'm taking my ball and going home.
But anyway, was Anna trying to say she could see the face of jebus in the reflection in the photo, like some weekly world news nutter with religious paradolia (sp?)?
I love that. Too bad she's not Catholic. She is missing out on so many opportunities to be publicly pious.

weaselhat

Giggity
kiwifarms.net
I sorta have 2 birthdays, and if I don't get balloons and cupcakes for both, or at least pics of some, I'm taking my ball and going home.
But anyway, was Anna trying to say she could see the face of jebus in the reflection in the photo, like some weekly world news nutter with religious paradolia (sp?)?
I love that. Too bad she's not Catholic. She is missing out on so many opportunities to be publicly pious.
I see the face of Jesus in one of the doors at my workplace. Can I get a balloon?

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anna stubbed her toe and wants to die.
View attachment 934806
Getting a shitty mug from mom made her week.
View attachment 934808
This bitch, I swear. Every little boo boo is a massive setback and drama because she has nothing else to focus on in life. And what happened to the Balloons of Sadness being her only pressie and making her birthday the very worst ever? Did she cry until Earth Mom bought her another tchotchke to shut her up? Or did she fail to mention she also got a bunch of little presents along with the Balloons of Sadness because being showered with gifts by your parents as a 23 year old doesn't fit with her sadgirl aesthetic? We know she turned up her nose at double vists and shoutouts from that WeBe guy to cheer her up.

She won't be happy until someone has cut open her midline for an extensive surgery to [insert major surgery shopping item of the week].

Otterly

Primark Primarch
kiwifarms.net
Ironically, while they have to rule out SBV because missing it is potentially lethal, her having a laparotomy actually increases her risk for it happening in the future. Any abdominal surgery increases your risk for adhesions. Multiple abdominal surgeries plus a stoma is getting into high risk territory.

Anyone who has had more than one c section will know that they often take some time to clear out old scar tissue and clear adhesions while they’re closing you up. And that adhesions are unpredictable and can be painful.

She is firmly on the road to munching herself into an early grave. Turn again (dog) dick Whittington...

Popoto

Carbly Hydrated
kiwifarms.net
I have never seen such pristine feet on a dancer before. . .
Ballet dancer feet look ghastly. The closest I can think of to them is pig trotters in a butcher shop.
Lol bitch never made it to pointe, if she had we would be seeing one million pics of her pointe shoes and all of the exaggerated bragging about how she was totally gonna be the prima ballerina of her dance school but her tragic back injury and see eff took it from her.

She does have bunions from cramming her feet into too-small shoes though.

ButMuhCondishuns

It's always someone else's fault
kiwifarms.net
Lol bitch never made it to pointe, if she had we would be seeing one million pics of her pointe shoes and all of the exaggerated bragging about how she was totally gonna be the prima ballerina of her dance school but her tragic back injury and see eff took it from her.

She does have bunions from cramming her feet into too-small shoes though.
Widdle giwls can't have nasty big adult feet :mad:

najobo

kiwifarms.net
She is firmly on the road to munching herself into an early grave. Turn again (dog) dick Whittington...
I think she knows it, too. She's gone too far. Her surgery euphoria feels forced now. Whatever her initial reasoning was — I need an excuse for my ED, it's an easy purge, I really do need this stomach butt 'cuz I abused laxatives that much — she realizes she is no longer in control. Because she can't stop her ED behaviors, she's blown her stoma out, and condemned herself to an actual, chronic, debilitating condition, requiring invasive and terrifying surgeries.

I don't think she ever wanted to be Jacqui, but she's getting there.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On Instagram, Anna posts in the #bagbaby and #ostomyproblems tags to express dissatisfaction with how her ostomy appliance makes her look pregnant fat:
bagbaby.png
Virtually all of the other posts in these tags are made by parents and pertain to actual problems suffered by literal infants with ostomies. A person with any modicum of social awareness would realize that this is not an appropriate venue to post body checks or complain about looking fat.

She is also sharing images of green juice in the #livefoodlivebody tag:
Untitled 2.png
So, what is this #livefoodlivebody thing?

Back in January 2018, when The Medical Medium was still Best Guru, Anna uploaded a youtube video entitled "Wellness Wednesday!: Do Veggie JUICES Slow Detox?!" In it, she endorsed books by a juicer salesman and in the next breath, admitted she had not even completely read them. The author lacked any medical credentials, but claimed to have cured himself of cancer by drinking a simple blend of apple and carrot juice back in the 1940s.

The back cover blurb on Live Foods, Live Bodies! reads, "So many people now find themselves overweight, addicted to harmful foods, and unhappy with their lives. Through the power of juice therapy, living foods, and positive thinking, Live Foods, Live Bodies! was designed to help you transform the person you are into the person you want to become! [...] A living-foods diet will truly change your life. You wouldn’t believe the stories we have heard about people who have adopted this lifestyle only to have their aches and pains, bowel and skin problems, and various health challenges disappear. They felt more alive and energetic than ever before, and this can be your story as well. You, too, can achieve optimal wellness, and live into your nineties with all your faculties intact."

This is exactly the same shit that destroyed her colon and brought her to death's door.

Goddammit, Anna.

Last edited:

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anna, who likes to romanticize the idea of her own death, clings to the hope that one day, her pain will end:
suicidebaiting.png
Rather incredibly, she posted this in the awareness tag for National Suicide Prevention Awareness Month.

e: Her upcoming surgery has given her an excuse to hoard "liquid nutrition:"
liquidnutrition.png
In real life, these kinds of meal replacement beverages are often used to boost the nutritional value of a full-liquid diet, since it can be difficult to get enough calories and protein on such a regimen. They are not meant to replace all your normal foods.

At 150 calories per serving, "Orgain Protein Shake" is a meal replacement beverage explicitly marketed as an aid to weight loss. Many online reviews say its strong Stevia aftertaste makes it nearly undrinkable.

The pea protein beverage from Ripple Foods is likewise marketed as a meal replacement for weight loss. It clocks in right at Anna's 200-calorie comfort level and contains bulk-forming laxative ingredients.

Anna often promises a "series" of posts on this topic or that, but rarely sees them through. This time, she will attempt a week-long series on smoother digestion:
digestion.png
At this point, anyone dumb or disordered enough to take Anna's health advice deserves to lose their colon, too.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino