Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

Popoto

Carbly Hydrated
kiwifarms.net
So if anna really had cystic fibrosis and not factitious disorder why would it be safe for her to be so close to the other patient I thought 5 feet apart was named is after the distance patients needed to stay apart from each other
To be fair, people should stay away from CF patients because the immunocompromised are -surprise surprise- unable to fight off pathogens a normal immune system is able to control.

Anna thinks that because she is faking it and it is no big deal, everyone else must be faking it too.

Toohottotrot

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, people should stay away from CF patients because the immunocompromised are -surprise surprise- unable to fight off pathogens a normal immune system is able to control.

Anna thinks that because she is faking it and it is no big deal, everyone else must be faking it too.
bitch edited to add anna not popoto

how do families cope with more than 1 cf kid living under the same roof?

Last edited:

TotallyAChick

I don't lift out of principle.
kiwifarms.net
By not smearing their shitbags all over the living room and touching their kids with hands that have shit encrusted bodycheck rings on them.
Oh yeah, this reminds me- airborne fecal matter. Poop particles can spread through air, so someone with ostomy bag and shitty hygiene like Anna is basically a walking biohazard, no? Wouldn't that be even worse for someone with cystic fibrosis?

multiverse

Liar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In her stories, Anna is still on an all liquid diet and she's a sicky wicky, and spe spends most of her days calling various medical supply companies to complain about their products because she's a very special case and not just anything works for her.
20191016_124851.jpgScreenshot_20191016-124743_Chrome.jpg

Meanwhile on her "professional" account, she's apparently not getting too many calls for "new patients" - not even with $35 off her starting consultation price of a couple hundred bucks! - so she's back to shilling Young Living like every other housewife/ mom who doesn't want to get a part time job for real and thinks MLMs are easy money. She has two jobs, MOM, so back off, hun.
Screenshot_20191016-125147_Chrome.jpg

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
There is a reason why most doctors don't like to be or look sick even when they are very sick: they know people won't trust them. I know it's ignorant to expect that your, say, cardiologist can't have a heart attack, but that's how most people think: "this wouldn't have happened to him if he knew how to take care of himself!".

So, I can guess why Anna doesn't have patients. She looks like a corpse. It's not just the bag, she looks unhealthy. And people can tell, even if not consciously.

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net
There is a reason why most doctors don't like to be or look sick even when they are very sick: they know people won't trust them. I know it's ignorant to expect that your, say, cardiologist can't have a heart attack, but that's how most people think: "this wouldn't have happened to him if he knew how to take care of himself!".

So, I can guess why Anna doesn't have patients. She looks like a corpse. It's not just the bag, she looks unhealthy. And people can tell, even if not consciously.
Considering munchie health advice is usually terrible I'm betting they aren't giving out health advice to heal, but basically helping other munchies get worse similar in the way pro-anas help each other purge/starve.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

No, it’s really specific to other CF patients due to particular bacteria strains that culture in the lungs of CF patients. CF patients are far more dangerous to each other than an average person.

I’m sure our resident CF expert could explain it far better than me, so I won’t attempt it. The problem was discovered after kids that attended CF camp together started dying like flies of the same strains of bacterial infections

bitch edited to add anna not popoto

how do families cope with more than 1 cf kid living under the same roof?
The danger of CF patients interacting was only discovered about 20 years ago.

Most people who discovered they were carriers when they had a child with CF chose not to have more children. Genetic testing and IVF embryo testing can prevent any children with CF from being born now. It does still happen but only the cruelest sort of careless idiot would manage to have two CF kids now.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In her stories, Anna is still on an all liquid diet and she's a sicky wicky, and spe spends most of her days calling various medical supply companies to complain about their products because she's a very special case and not just anything works for her.
View attachment 973656View attachment 973657

Meanwhile on her "professional" account, she's apparently not getting too many calls for "new patients" - not even with $35 off her starting consultation price of a couple hundred bucks! - so she's back to shilling Young Living like every other housewife/ mom who doesn't want to get a part time job for real and thinks MLMs are easy money. She has two jobs, MOM, so back off, hun.
View attachment 973662
Man, there’s at least a IG story a week about the tribulations of wrong medical supplies being delivered. It’s really the best she can do for drama content. Sad.

Hilarious is Anna’s attempts at YL’s pyramid scheme. The entire point is to recruit other ppl, but Anna has no friends, she can’t even manage to be part of a church congregation. I think the only reason she flogs it is because it gets other YL Huns liking her IG posts, she can tell MOM it is a j-o-b and some upline and their huns would be forced to be nice to her in hopes she might eventually build a downline for them. I’m sure she talks to poor Ms. YL Upline about her amazing reach on IG and how this will definitely result in huge numbers one day.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino