Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Punkinsplice

What in the name of Karen is this caucasity?
kiwifarms.net
I do not understand for the life of me why Pastor Mom doesn't pack a bag for Anna and put her on a bus to her dad. I bet Anna would go willingly so she could bask in his perfect presence.
I bet he flat out refuses, and who can blame him? No way he can bring his whores home to the parsonage with Lil Jesus there.

sperginity

some oozing is expected
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do not understand for the life of me why Pastor Mom doesn't pack a bag for Anna and put her on a bus to her dad. I bet Anna would go willingly so she could bask in his perfect presence.
I would bet that the dad feigns incompetence at taking care of sick people so the mother can't fathom leaving her there. That is the main tactic that men use to avoid helping women with domestic duties.

It also really seems like whenever the mom is considering getting outside help for anna that the dad comes in and takes anna's side. so the mom is stuck.

Kate Farms Shill

"A sociopath with a keyboard" - Reddit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm trying to imagine taking myself this seriously and it's impossible.
Of all her assorted wtf-ery, the photos of her that are supposed to be communicating with Jesus are my favorite. More than the gross food, more than the gains goblin gym selfies, more than the ab-anus. For some reason her staring pensively at the sky as if there is someone up there – as if heaven is literally a place in the fluffy white clouds like children are told – fucking kills me.

Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of all her assorted wtf-ery, the photos of her that are supposed to be communicating with Jesus are my favorite. More than the gross food, more than the gains goblin gym selfies, more than the ab-anus. For some reason her staring pensively at the sky as if there is someone up there – as if heaven is literally a place in the fluffy white clouds like children are told – fucking kills me.
To be completely honest, they always give me a split-second urge to punch her, especially when her weird dry-lipped monkey face is really close to the camera. I don't know if it's a disgust reaction or I'm just mad-on-the-internet, but that's how I feel.

Punkinsplice

What in the name of Karen is this caucasity?
kiwifarms.net
To be completely honest, they always give me a split-second urge to punch her, especially when her weird dry-lipped monkey face is really close to the camera. I don't know if it's a disgust reaction or I'm just mad-on-the-internet, but that's how I feel.
It's cuz you a disgruntled pupper! But I understand, and I think this is an instinctive reaction to her obvious fakery, manipulation tactics, and aggressive ugliness.

Kate Farms Shill

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's cuz you a disgruntled pupper! But I understand, and I think this is an instinctive reaction to her obvious fakery, manipulation tactics, and aggressive ugliness.
I've recently been in regular contact with actual CF patients who are not eligible for the new "miracle cure" and are watching everyone around them have radical improvements to their health while they continue to decline, and it's made me unable to enjoy Anna's fakery as much. (:_(

I hate when reality leaks into my funny ha-has.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Kids tend to take pics like that, especially selfies. They don't have yet much sense of distance, so they just look straight into the camera very close and shoot. That's what she's trying to obtain with those candid pictures, to look childish. Of course you should feel disgust, she's a grown ass woman, lol.

She Brings The Rain

It feels like spring
kiwifarms.net
Earth Daddy, her "spiritual advisor", came for a visit, and Anna spent however much time out in the front yard taking fat girl angle selfies for Daddy God.
View attachment 1083519View attachment 1083520
God, what I wouldn't do to see her camera roll when she posts these oh so dramatic looking skyward selfies. It's just so incredibly pathetic and self indulgent to spend all that time snapping photos to get that perfect "pious girl" look.

Kate Farms Shill

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anna is: getting freebies from actual CF patients; going for long car drives to hang on Earth Daddy; crying for animals; and wearing ugly clothes. Another day in the life of a NEET who refuses to grow up.
View attachment 1089578View attachment 1089579View attachment 1089580View attachment 1089581View attachment 1089582
Uh maybe this is just my backwoods wives tale upbringing, but isn't black walnut really toxic? We were always told to pick them up in the yard so the (domestic) animals didn't eat them by accident. That seems like a profoundly poor choice for including in a "healing salve."

God, what I wouldn't do to see her camera roll when she posts these oh so dramatic looking skyward selfies. It's just so incredibly pathetic and self indulgent to spend all that time snapping photos to get that perfect "pious girl" look.
She used to post sky daddy selfie photos she took in a cemetery all the time and I couldn't help but imagine some family there paying their respects for Grandma and here comes this corpse-girl with her camera phone, smiling at clouds, frowning at clouds, looking pensively at clouds, staring at clouds with her arms outspread, face tilted to clouds with eyes closed and smug smile... It's just such a beautiful mental image.

Dysnomia

DRUM HUT!
kiwifarms.net
Uh maybe this is just my backwoods wives tale upbringing, but isn't black walnut really toxic? We were always told to pick them up in the yard so the (domestic) animals didn't eat them by accident. That seems like a profoundly poor choice for including in a "healing salve."

She used to post sky daddy selfie photos she took in a cemetery all the time and I couldn't help but imagine some family there paying their respects for Grandma and here comes this corpse-girl with her camera phone, smiling at clouds, frowning at clouds, looking pensively at clouds, staring at clouds with her arms outspread, face tilted to clouds with eyes closed and smug smile... It's just such a beautiful mental image.
You can eat black walnuts. But they require processing first. A lot of processing. I mistook one for a sad, undersized osage orange because of the scent and I got nasty brown sap all over my fingers that didn't wash off for days. I considered trying to process a single nut just to see if I could get something edible, but they are so damn messy. That processing is why black walnuts are so damn expensive. I like foraging for edibles. But fuck those stainy things. :mad:

Interestingly, that salve has yarrow in it. Yarrow was traditionally used for stomach pains. Anna is the type of person who would think rubbing it around Stella 2.0 would be a good idea because God invented herbs! 🙌

It also has tea tree oil. That can cause skin irritation in some people.

elliptical narcissist

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're right, it's not a good choice for a healing salve. Black walnut is full of tannins. I can't think of anything it would be good for topically. I'm skeptical about yarrow too. Comfrey's a great healer as long as you don't use it on broken skin. It can heal wounds quickly and if that wound isn't clean, you're healing dirt/bacteria right into it. This salve looks like it was made by someone who fancies themselves an herbalist but hasn't really done a lot of studying.