Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

Kate Farms Shill

"A sociopath with a keyboard" - Reddit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if that wound isn't clean, you're healing dirt/bacteria right into it
Oh god, please tell me she's going to rub this into the unwashed skin around her manufactured butthole and then put the bag over it and rot her skin away.

Come on Anna, go for the Kelly factor!

elliptical narcissist

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh god, please tell me she's going to rub this into the unwashed skin around her manufactured butthole and then put the bag over it and rot her skin away.

Come on Anna, go for the Kelly factor!
Putting something that strong in tannins might be an issue if she's using it around her stoma. Tannins shrink your skin. That's why witch hazel toners can make your pores appear smaller.

Dysnomia

Save trees. Wipe your ass with Corona-chan
kiwifarms.net
You're right, it's not a good choice for a healing salve. Black walnut is full of tannins. I can't think of anything it would be good for topically. I'm skeptical about yarrow too. Comfrey's a great healer as long as you don't use it on broken skin. It can heal wounds quickly and if that wound isn't clean, you're healing dirt/bacteria right into it. This salve looks like it was made by someone who fancies themselves an herbalist but hasn't really done a lot of studying.
Some of this "all natural organic herbal healing" stuff is full of things that could irritate your skin pretty badly. I think that some people just think "herbs=good" and just mash whatever together that sounds healthy to the average health nut. And Anna doesn't really have a good track record with health products to begin with.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anna is: getting freebies from actual CF patients; going for long car drives to hang on Earth Daddy; crying for animals; and wearing ugly clothes. Another day in the life of a NEET who refuses to grow up.
Once again, Anna proves her return to "veganism" only exists in service to her eating disorder. Both the lip balm and the "healing salve" contain beeswax.
beeswax1.pngbeeswax2.png
Some vegans make an exception for the consumption of bee products out of carefully considered respect for the role of bees in sustaining a fully plant-based lifestyle. But it is entirely possible that Anna is so dumb that she does not realize beeswax is an animal product.

Oh man, black walnuts. My parents' property came with black walnut trees, and even though they use them for many purposes, they say they'd cut them all down and replace them with butternuts if they could go back in time and do things over.

I was constantly getting in trouble for messing with them when I was a kid. My parents didn't want me dispersing the nuts to other parts of the yard, because once they take root, they're impossible to pull by hand and really difficult to dig out with a shovel. Also, they stain skin so badly that my mom didn't want me to look like a dirty kid at school.

Black walnut is safe to all livestock except horses, and horses are rarely harmed unless black walnut wood shavings are used as stall bedding. However, all parts of the black walnut tree produce a compound called juglone. This is not only passively released into the soil by fallen aerial parts and dead roots, but also actively excreted by the living root system as a sort of chemical attack. Many popular edible and ornamental plants cannot tolerate even a small concentration of juglone and will die within a few months if planted under a black walnut. Other walnut varieties are more friendly to surrounding plants, but these days, most commercially available walnut trees are grown on black walnut rootstock anyway.

Black walnuts themselves are perfectly edible, but they are a tremendous pain in the ass to process because the hulls fucking reek and both stink up and permanently stain anything they touch, the outer shells are thick and difficult to crack, and the sturdy inner shells curl around the nutmeats making them hard to dig out.

Here's how I'd suggest processing black walnuts. First, get a lot of them, because it is much more efficient to proceed with one big batch as opposed to fussing over many small ones. Discard any that appear moldy or where the hulls have broken down to look like coffee grounds. These are spoiled and are likely to spoil others, wasting your hard work. Make a wooden trough of any length, and one car tire wide. When the weather forecast is clear, put the nuts in the trough and drive your car over them to split the hulls. Then spread them out in a single layer on a tarp and let them sit in the sun until the surface of the hulls is dry. This will help a little with the mess, but you will still want to wear rubber gloves, possibly a bandana and safety goggles to shield your face, and clothes you don't care about as you hull the nuts. I use an oyster knife to make the process go faster, but my dad prefers a putty knife. Toss the hulled nuts in large buckets until they're a few layers deep, hose off the hulled nuts in their buckets, spread them out, and let them dry again, turning them a few times so they dry evenly. At this stage, they become incredibly attractive to squirrels, since you have done the nastiest part of the processing for them. A yapping dog comes in handy here. Once the hulled nuts are completely dry to the touch, put them in mesh bags and hang them someplace squirrels and rats won't get into. Let them cure for 2 or 3 weeks, periodically shaking them up a bit and making sure air circulates on all sides to prevent spoilage. After they are completely cured, it is easier to pick the nutmeats out of the shells, and you can pack them in bushel baskets or boxes without losing your hard-won harvest to mold.

Is all this trouble worth it? I'd say yes, but I hate myself and I do not value my time. In any case, black walnut meats have a richer flavor than English walnuts do, and when baked or toasted, they have a really lovely fragrance. If you only have access to English walnuts, you can buy natural or artificially-flavored culinary extracts to impart black walnut aromatics to whatever you're making. I suspect this is what Anna's friend is using in her salve; it doesn't have any known medicinal value, but it is easy to source online, easy to work with, and relatively inexpensive.

Actual medicinal extracts of black walnut hull appear to have antifungal properties when applied topically, and I've anecdotally noticed that prolonged contact with the straight juice will do away with warts. But if you are using enough of the natural hull extract to be effective, your remedy will permanently dye anything it touches. It's the juglone that's responsible for both the color and medicinal effect - you don't get one without the other. Your skin won't return to its normal hue until the outer layer is completely exfoliated. Even restricting yourself to natural cures, there are comparable treatments that are far less troublesome to prep and use.

That said, the hulls do make a lovely dye when you mean to dye things with them.
blackwalnut_dye.png
Here's a picture of a wool top made from yarn dyed with black walnut hulls. I've dyed other wool and cotton items for period-correct historical garments with uniformly great success. You don't need to use a mordant to make the dye fast on a protein fiber, and after you rinse it clear, the color will not transfer when it is washed with other fabrics. Depending on how long you leave your item in the dye pot, you can achieve a whole spectrum of attractive warm brown colors; modified with iron, you get lovely dark charcoal-ashy shades.

A big mistake I made with this project is putting the yarn directly in the pot with the dyestuff floating around loose. Picking all the little shreds of hull off the skeins prior to winding the yarn and knitting it up took longer than either spinning or knitting, and it was not any fun at all.

e: I was asked if items dyed with black walnut hulls end up being stinky, so I thought I'd mention that the heated dye bath does not smell as strongly as the green hulls do, and the clean rinsed garment doesn't retain any odor besides the textile's own characteristic smell. I suspect the stinky compounds denature and break down at high temperatures.

In conclusion, if you have access to a black walnut tree and want to try doing something practical with it, I'd recommend a dye project over eating the nuts. A stinky, stain-y home remedy is not worth the trouble.

Last edited:

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ - Literally. She has no hobbies. No interests. She is nothing but her anorexic munching.

It is creepy. Really.
It's sad. Even the most basic people with the most basic incomes save a bit to have fun: go out to the movies with friends, eat out, go dancing. And even thsoe who don't have the budget to indulge in a hobby, still have a preference for something. Everything Anna likes is about herself and her "illnesses".

Popoto

Carbly Hydrated
kiwifarms.net
:story:

I notice she signed her IG post to her earthly father..."love, your peanut".

SMH
Always gotta be daddy's widdle girl.
This somehow merged in my head with Rhys McKinnon's "pleasant peanut clit" and I now wish to die of being just grossed out.

Tea tree oil is antibacterial by virtue of being extremely poisonous and rather astringent. It is not intended for whatever the fuck Anna thinks she is gonna use. It is used by the occasional extremely desperate woman for bacterial vaginosis or yeast infection - by putting a few drops on underwear or a panty liner. I wonder if her stomach asshole will feel the fucking burn when she puts this healing salve on.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
This somehow merged in my head with Rhys McKinnon's "pleasant peanut clit" and I now wish to die of being just grossed out.

Tea tree oil is antibacterial by virtue of being extremely poisonous and rather astringent. It is not intended for whatever the fuck Anna thinks she is gonna use. It is used by the occasional extremely desperate woman for bacterial vaginosis or yeast infection - by putting a few drops on underwear or a panty liner. I wonder if her stomach asshole will feel the fucking burn when she puts this healing salve on.
All i know is that it will clear up a zit pretty fast but dries the fuck out of your skin if you dont dilute it a little. I hope she isn't putting that straight on Stella 2.0!

Space Lobster Bat

Only Weakness: Boiling Water
kiwifarms.net
That label on the 'healing salve' is also against the law. Unless these are free samples, but they're also not labeled as free samples, so that's still iffy.

In the US, the ingredient list is supposed to be in order of how much there is by weight; as in, the item that's in there the most goes first, second most goes second, etc. So supposedly there's more tea tree oil then beeswax in that balm? Or oil? I doubt it. Some labels get away with "Oil infused with X, Y, Z, Beeswax" even though the wax is the second highest, but still.. There's a few exceptions, but this label doesn't have those (except maybe the Ingredients with less than 1% concentration one)

FDA site mentioning label order

And yeah, it's a small buisness (if it is), but you still should research that shit, especially if you're wanting to sell it.

howmanypizzas69

kiwifarms.net
Uh maybe this is just my backwoods wives tale upbringing, but isn't black walnut really toxic? We were always told to pick them up in the yard so the (domestic) animals didn't eat them by accident. That seems like a profoundly poor choice for including in a "healing salve."
Are you thinking of black salve, the batshit insane “cancer treatment” that makes your skin die and fall off? I hope Anna doesn’t get sucked into that too, I have zero desire to see her nose turn necrotic and fall off

Kate Farms Shill

"A sociopath with a keyboard" - Reddit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are you thinking of black salve, the batshit insane “cancer treatment” that makes your skin die and fall off? I hope Anna doesn’t get sucked into that too, I have zero desire to see her nose turn necrotic and fall off
Nah I know about that shit. Black salve crazies are fun (until they decide to subject their kids to that shit.)

I was just told as a kid to clean up the black walnuts so the animals didn't get at them and die. It was probably just something to tell me so I thought I had a Very Important Job and didn't bother my parents for an hour.

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anna is: getting freebies from actual CF patients; going for long car drives to hang on Earth Daddy; crying for animals; and wearing ugly clothes. Another day in the life of a NEET who refuses to grow up.
View attachment 1089578View attachment 1089579View attachment 1089580View attachment 1089581View attachment 1089582
Old post, but I have to respond:

Of course it's from a vegan news site but it legit makes me A-Log that with all the native animals (and pets and livestock) who have been burned to a crisp and all the people losing their homes (and even lives) Anna is focused on feral camels being humanely culled here instead of drawing attention to the native animals (who aren't a drain on their environment like feral animals are) being absolutely skull fucked by the bushfires. Kangaroo Island used to have an excess of koalas and they would be shipped to other states to bolster their healthy koala populations, but 50% of the island's koalas were lost in the fire. What about the animals that actually belong here? Not a word about them, or the people who have lost everything. She can't even pretend to give a shit.
I'll take my MOTIs on the chin.

Popoto

Carbly Hydrated
kiwifarms.net
Which doc was that?
It wasn't an actual doctor, but a massage therapist, I think?‽ I remember a glowing testimonial from Anna about how she had to be "carried into the exam rooms" due to her debilitating back pain but the crackpot cured her and she could walk or something like that.

Also I don't think Anna's parents took her away from that, it was more like the office closed shortly after.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes, your dreams of spending your adult life pretending to be in the winter olympics in between napping in the couch really DO come true! But only if your parents completely give up and support you, your laziness, and your delusions in every way, including finacially.
Screenshot_20200111-103239_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200111-103251_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200111-103303_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200111-103259_Chrome.jpg

Nancy, if your adult daughter can wake up early each monring to go ice skating, she can wake up early each morning to go to a damn job.

Last edited: