Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

Tubie Whoobie

kiwifarms.net
Guys I know it's Anna but I don't think she was implying that she was going to eat a big bag of salt. I think she was just saying she carries extra salt with her. I keep a bag of salt (and pepper) in my lunch bag as well, that doesn't mean I'm eating the whole bag everyday.
You're (probably) a sane person that eats regular food, though. This is Anna we're talking about. Who knows what her plan is :cryblood:

Popoto

Carbly Hydrated
kiwifarms.net
Please someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it was normal to give anorexics sodium via tablet or IV to maintain electrolytes balance?
The tablet you are thinking of is potassium to maintain blood pH during enforced weight gain. The IVs are usually regular ol' banana bags.

Generally speaking, the more plant matter you consume, the more minerals you require - think of those "mineral licks" given to ruminants. Thinking that pink himalayan salt is a 1:1 replacement for mineral deficiency is a standard woo bullshit thing.

Knowing Anna, that salt is either cinnamon 2.0, ruiner of foods and making her unable to finish it, or used on Stella 2.0 whenever she prolapses.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Guys I know it's Anna but I don't think she was implying that she was going to eat a big bag of salt. I think she was just saying she carries extra salt with her. I keep a bag of salt (and pepper) in my lunch bag as well, that doesn't mean I'm eating the whole bag everyday.
You're a normal person. At most, you're gonna use it to season your food. We're talking about Anna. She's the kind of person who would take a full mouthful of salt. She's not taking a pinch to use on her food, she's 100% using a spoon to eat that shit.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
I've seen multiple times in my experience that malnourished anorexics with fucked up electrolytes get extreme salt cravings and will do stuff like lick bouillion(sp?) cubes or eat straight popcorn seasoning by the teaspoon. Of course Anna most definitely does not have an ED so she eats special expensive magic salt for whatever woo reason of the day she's come up with to try and bullshit everybody. She doesn't look quite as skelly as before but she's a pro at fucking herself up sort-of-not-really-on-purpose and probably knows exactly what she'd have to do to an exact science if she feels like puking, passing out and scaring her mother into taking her to the hospital for some IV infusions.

swiggety_swoogitty

Shoo Shoo Gains Goblin
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Anna, get your story straight. Is this the best your health has been since 2017 or are you getting worse?

I have a theory. I think her doctors at “CF clinic” know she’s a munchie who keeps clinging to this idea of having a super special rare form of CF, so they talked her into seeing a geneticist so they can once and for all put in her records that she doesn’t actually have CF. I predict that we’ll start seeing meltdowns just before the appointment in April, and she will: find some reason to skip it (fucking w the stoma most likely)

On the off chance mom makes her keep the appointment, we will hear all about how she had a hard appointment and got bad news, which she’ll totally share with us later, and we will never hear about it again. Alternatively, the geneticist Will off handedly mention that she is an asymptomatic carrier of some random mutation and she’ll latch onto that as her new CF.

najobo

kiwifarms.net
I have a theory. I think her doctors at “CF clinic” know she’s a munchie who keeps clinging to this idea of having a super special rare form of CF, so they talked her into seeing a geneticist so they can once and for all put in her records that she doesn’t actually have CF.
Or she's just lying, and "appointment with a geneticist" is code for "I bought 23andMe with Earth Mom's money."

She's not diagnosed with CF. If she was, she would get disability, solving all her problems. She could be God's sickest widdle giwl, forever. Anna's 24, so she has what, 2ish years left of mommy & daddy's insurance? After that, it's costly extensions (which will eventually end) or pay out of pocket. She can't get SSI (see above), and she's never really worked, which means no SSDI. Sure, she has anorexia/an ED, but she's no Ashlich. If you can ice dance and exercise purge, you can flip burgers.

Lately her posts reek of desperation... I think she knows the jig is up. Within the next two years, she's gonna have to start eating real food (!!!) and get a (probably shitty, hard, low-paying) job, OR marry one of those icky boys from church.

If she (or Earth Mom) were smart, she'd use these 2 years to get some heavy-duty ED treatment, maybe even inpatient. No woo shit, no devotionals. Then, by 26, she would a) be capable of feeding herself properly, save for the occasional relapse and b) have developed at least some social skills. Or, you know, she could keep gorging on salt and wind up in a loveless hell-marriage with Jimmy from down the road.

Popoto

Carbly Hydrated
kiwifarms.net
If she (or Earth Mom) were smart, she'd use these 2 years to get some heavy-duty ED treatment, maybe even inpatient. No woo shit, no devotionals. Then, by 26, she would a) be capable of feeding herself properly, save for the occasional relapse and b) have developed at least some social skills. Or, you know, she could keep gorging on salt and wind up in a loveless hell-marriage with Jimmy from down the road.
I feel you guys are hella optimistic on the efficacy of inpatient treatment of EDs, the relapse rate is as high as 50%, not too different from drug rehab.

Plus, ED inpatient clinics straddle a weird category medically, where they are sometimes housed with psychotic and suicidal people and at other times with drug addicts who tend to have a criminal past that landed them in rehab as part of their bond.

Anna's primary issue isn't her eating disorder anyway, it is her need to be as useless and entitled as possible. If she were sired by a soyboy and birthed by a pagan crunchy earth baby, she would have fucking trooned out and at least the screeching in that alternate scenario would be glorious.

sperginity

some oozing is expected
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's not diagnosed with CF. If she was, she would get disability, solving all her problems.
patients do not get disability for CF until it has progressed a lot, which is towards the end of their lives (there is a lot of variation in when people with CF die now, unlike the past). Anna claims to have a genetic variant of CF and I did find many cases of it out there, people with variants of CF genes tend to not have fatal problems, and many of them only have the gastrointestinal problems associated with regular CF (so no lung problems). She very well could have it, but she just says CF sometimes in order to fit in better online, and LARPs with a mask, its p cringe.

I feel you guys are hella optimistic on the efficacy of inpatient treatment of EDs, the relapse rate is as high as 50%, not too different from drug rehab.

Plus, ED inpatient clinics straddle a weird category medically, where they are sometimes housed with psychotic and suicidal people and at other times with drug addicts who tend to have a criminal past that landed them in rehab as part of their bond.

Anna's primary issue isn't her eating disorder anyway, it is her need to be as useless and entitled as possible. If she were sired by a soyboy and birthed by a pagan crunchy earth baby, she would have fucking trooned out and at least the screeching in that alternate scenario would be glorious.
that weird straddling of categories is why it is so damn hard to get insurance to cover much treatment at all. The medical monitoring involved is a lot more complicated than it is in people detoxing from drugs or alcohol.

despite what the troons claim, eating disorders are the mental illness with the highest rate of death, with about 10% dying eventually (most of it is suicide).

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Friends, gather round! Anna is triumphantly looking up at Daddy God through her kitchen ceiling, and she's cured! Well, she can exercise purge until she's "catatonic" and she almost passes out after her gym sessions, and she's regularly dehydrating herself to dangerous levels. Best year ever! Also, Earth Mom is paying for a geneticist to tell her she's super duper special. So you could say everything is going her way.
View attachment 1098139View attachment 1098140View attachment 1098141
Here's a few verses Anna should read:
Mathew 6
5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

Do Christian cows even bother reading the book they blather on about mindlessly? Who am I kidding. Of course they fucking don't.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
patients do not get disability for CF until it has progressed a lot, which is towards the end of their lives (there is a lot of variation in when people with CF die now, unlike the past).
You don't just get disability for merely having a diagnosis of one of the listed impairments (unless it is an obvious one like entirely missing two limbs), but also for meeting criteria associated with it, which are the actual functional impairments associated with the disorder, usually assigned some kind of numerical value.

These are for cystic fibrosis: https://www.ssa.gov/disability/professionals/bluebook/3.00-Respiratory-Adult.htm#3_04

In this case, even one of any of the criteria in A-G qualify, such as, e.g., "E. Pulmonary hemorrhage requiring vascular embolization to control bleeding." Looking at them, they are mostly things that, as you point out, are in "you're gonna die soon" territory.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
Friends, gather round! Anna is triumphantly looking up at Daddy God through her kitchen ceiling, and she's cured! Well, she can exercise purge until she's "catatonic" and she almost passes out after her gym sessions, and she's regularly dehydrating herself to dangerous levels. Best year ever! Also, Earth Mom is paying for a geneticist to tell her she's super duper special. So you could say everything is going her way.
View attachment 1098139View attachment 1098140View attachment 1098141
When she says "permanent ileostomy" is she talking about Stella 2.0 or is she hinting at a future Barbie butt?

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
I've seen multiple times in my experience that malnourished anorexics with fucked up electrolytes get extreme salt cravings and will do stuff like lick bouillion(sp?) cubes or eat straight popcorn seasoning by the teaspoon. Of course Anna most definitely does not have an ED so she eats special expensive magic salt for whatever woo reason of the day she's come up with to try and bullshit everybody. She doesn't look quite as skelly as before but she's a pro at fucking herself up sort-of-not-really-on-purpose and probably knows exactly what she'd have to do to an exact science if she feels like puking, passing out and scaring her mother into taking her to the hospital for some IV infusions.
The fact she has pink salt instead of normal salt or gatorade is evidence enough this isn't about health but to indulge in her "Omg I'm special" attitude and how she's crazy for pseudo-healthy food.

Ziltoid

kiwifarms.net
Is she still clinging to her old... what was it... celery and goo smoothies from her fit days?

If you can't open a bloody jar with your bare hands, just wrap a rag around the lid, for fuck's sake. Or add a little grip-strength training to your overexercise routine, something as dumb as passing one of the lighter disks from one hand to the other and catching it with the fingertips while you walk from the treadmill to the elliptic would do the trick without giving you Popeye forearms.

Here's a few verses Anna should read:
Mathew 6
5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

Do Christian cows even bother reading the book they blather on about mindlessly? Who am I kidding. Of course they fucking don't.
They read it, but only the parts that they can relate to, enable them and make them feel all fuzzy inside. They probably ripped out the pages that are intended to do some self-reflection and call them out on their hypocrisy.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile in her stories.
View attachment 1099997View attachment 1099999View attachment 1100001

She's had permanent ileostomy in her bio for a while now, I think she's just delusional.
Dear Anna,

It is not our fault that you dehydrate yourself until your skin is paper. Normal human skin can withstand the opening of a jar; you are hella ashy. Get some lotion.

Love, the jar manufacturers of the world.
Maybe it's me but I have never come across a peanut butter jar that's even remotely difficult to open. She should have gone with the jelly.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anna is posting body checks from her cluttered bedroom while praising her inspirational status as a disabled athlete.
bodycheck1.pngbodycheck2.pngbodycheck3.pngbodycheck4.png
She says, "Skaters are expected to have perfect bodies, perfect dresses, perfect skin and hair, perfect technique...yeah. It can be a heavy burden for anyone to carry...much less someone like me."

But for all her talk of training with the Olympic team at the University of Delaware etc. etc., Anna was never, at any point, anything more than a hobby skater. The levels she tested at and her competition scores attest to this fact. She is using her ostomy as an excuse for not being as good a skater in real life as she is in her fantasies, and using skating as an excuse for clinging to her disordered behaviors.

Attention-seeking vanity isn't a great look on anyone, skater or otherwise.

e: From comments, we can see that Anna is using these posts to reinforce and reify her current preferred narrative to a new group of "friends" who have not yet realized that she is completely - ahem - full of shit.
newfriends.png

e2: Per her public posts to other social media, the Instagram commenter decided to try figure skating as part of a New Year's resolution and is an absolute beginner at the sport.
trainer2.png
Anna appears to have met her at morning open skate and taken advantage of her naivete. She misrepresents herself as a qualified coach or trainer, when in fact she is a terrifying nutcase with an eating disorder.
trainer1.png
Yikes.

e3: Anna says she participated in a medical research study believing it would pay her $340 in cash. After being victimized by a job scam almost half a year ago, she was urgently counting on that money for personal financial reasons, but the study failed to inform her that she would receive compensation in the form of an Amazon gift card, which is useless to her because she does not shop on Amazon. Won't anyone buy an Amazon gift card from poor little Anna?
amazoncard.png
I wonder why Anna says she does not shop on Amazon. It certainly isn't for ethical reasons, as her blog is lousy with Amazon affiliate links.

Taken together, we can see from these posts that Anna is in a manic phase, embarking on activities and making commitments that she does not have the abilities, credentials, or financial resources to sustain.

Last edited: