Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anna is posting body checks from her cluttered bedroom while praising her inspirational status as a disabled athlete.
View attachment 1100994View attachment 1100995View attachment 1100996View attachment 1100997
She says, "Skaters are expected to have perfect bodies, perfect dresses, perfect skin and hair, perfect technique...yeah. It can be a heavy burden for anyone to carry...much less someone like me."

But for all her talk of training with the Olympic team at the University of Delaware etc. etc., Anna was never, at any point, anything more than a hobby skater. The levels she tested at and her competition scores attest to this fact. She is using her ostomy as an excuse for not being as good a skater in real life as she is in her fantasies, and using skating as an excuse for clinging to her disordered behaviors.

Attention-seeking vanity isn't a great look on anyone, skater or otherwise.

e: From comments, we can see that Anna is using these posts to reinforce and reify her current preferred narrative to a new group of "friends" who have not yet realized that she is completely - ahem - full of shit.
View attachment 1101028

e2: Per her public posts to other social media, the Instagram commenter decided to try figure skating as part of a New Year's resolution and is an absolute beginner at the sport.
View attachment 1101034
Anna appears to have met her at morning open skate and taken advantage of her naivete. She misrepresents herself as a qualified coach or trainer, when in fact she is a terrifying nutcase with an eating disorder.
View attachment 1101033
Yikes.

e3: Anna says she participated in a medical research study believing it would pay her $340 in cash. After being victimized by a job scam almost half a year ago, she was urgently counting on that money for personal financial reasons, but the study failed to inform her that she would receive compensation in the form of an Amazon gift card, which is useless to her because she does not shop on Amazon. Won't anyone buy an Amazon gift card from poor little Anna?
View attachment 1101052
I wonder why Anna says she does not shop on Amazon. It certainly isn't for ethical reasons, as her blog is lousy with Amazon affiliate links.

Taken together, we can see from these posts that Anna is in a manic phase, embarking on activities and making commitments that she does not have the abilities, credentials, or financial resources to sustain.
She is in no position to coach or mentor anyone.

She never trained for the Olympics anywhere besides her imagination; even her sister Lydia attained higher skating grades than Anna, and Lydia in no way represents herself as having been a pro amateur skater. They took lessons as kids and skated as a hobby in undergraduate. Millions of suburban girls are sent to those lessons. It does not count as Olympic training, and Anna is a fraud to pretend otherwise.

And you know she'll start harping on the appropriate "fuel" for skating, and start pushing woo powders and zero calorie slop on her as the ideal skating diet.

I hope this girl's parents step in, she sounds young. Anna is a fucking predator.

OstREEEch

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Anna probably didn't read the paperwork to whatever study she was in.
They are pretty upfront on how you will receive payment .

And who the hell would let anna with her shit bag hanging out actually train them?? I hope this person isnt paying her.
She probably is allowed to keep her shit bag out because it never has any waste in it. She’d have to consume calories for their to be any waste.

Dysnomia

DRUM HUT!
kiwifarms.net
You don't just get disability for merely having a diagnosis of one of the listed impairments (unless it is an obvious one like entirely missing two limbs), but also for meeting criteria associated with it, which are the actual functional impairments associated with the disorder, usually assigned some kind of numerical value.

These are for cystic fibrosis: https://www.ssa.gov/disability/professionals/bluebook/3.00-Respiratory-Adult.htm#3_04

In this case, even one of any of the criteria in A-G qualify, such as, e.g., "E. Pulmonary hemorrhage requiring vascular embolization to control bleeding." Looking at them, they are mostly things that, as you point out, are in "you're gonna die soon" territory.
Well we know Anna doesn't have that one. :biggrin:

She is talking about Stella 2.0 which she has no intention of giving it up, I suppose. She hasn't announced plans foe a barbie butt yet.
I don't know if Anna would sacrifce a purge hole even if she isn't using it. There's still some discharge even with an ostomy bag, right? That's calories leaving the body as far as Anna is concerned.

Anna is posting body checks from her cluttered bedroom while praising her inspirational status as a disabled athlete.
View attachment 1100994View attachment 1100995View attachment 1100996View attachment 1100997
She says, "Skaters are expected to have perfect bodies, perfect dresses, perfect skin and hair, perfect technique...yeah. It can be a heavy burden for anyone to carry...much less someone like me."

But for all her talk of training with the Olympic team at the University of Delaware etc. etc., Anna was never, at any point, anything more than a hobby skater. The levels she tested at and her competition scores attest to this fact. She is using her ostomy as an excuse for not being as good a skater in real life as she is in her fantasies, and using skating as an excuse for clinging to her disordered behaviors.

Attention-seeking vanity isn't a great look on anyone, skater or otherwise.

e: From comments, we can see that Anna is using these posts to reinforce and reify her current preferred narrative to a new group of "friends" who have not yet realized that she is completely - ahem - full of shit.
View attachment 1101028

e2: Per her public posts to other social media, the Instagram commenter decided to try figure skating as part of a New Year's resolution and is an absolute beginner at the sport.
View attachment 1101034
Anna appears to have met her at morning open skate and taken advantage of her naivete. She misrepresents herself as a qualified coach or trainer, when in fact she is a terrifying nutcase with an eating disorder.
View attachment 1101033
Yikes.

e3: Anna says she participated in a medical research study believing it would pay her $340 in cash. After being victimized by a job scam almost half a year ago, she was urgently counting on that money for personal financial reasons, but the study failed to inform her that she would receive compensation in the form of an Amazon gift card, which is useless to her because she does not shop on Amazon. Won't anyone buy an Amazon gift card from poor little Anna?
View attachment 1101052
I wonder why Anna says she does not shop on Amazon. It certainly isn't for ethical reasons, as her blog is lousy with Amazon affiliate links.

Taken together, we can see from these posts that Anna is in a manic phase, embarking on activities and making commitments that she does not have the abilities, credentials, or financial resources to sustain.
Are those hips Anna? Only grown up women have those.

Anna will proclaim her ice pwincess status to anyone who hasn't caught on yet. But it was never more than a pipedream.

Oh Anna, it takes less energy to answer phones or flip burgers. You can totally work to rebuild the savings you got hilariously scammed out of. But instead of that you expect someone to buy your gift card at face value.

I know it's useless to suggest that Anna can work. But it's always going to be an elephant in the room.

Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She doesn't have a coach, she wobbles around during free skate. There's absolutely no reason for her to wear tight clothing and not sweaters, almost as much as there's no reason for her to have a costume.

I do think this returned fixation with skating and trying to relive past mediocracy glory indicates it had a prominent place in her developing her disorder.

AbraCadaver

The Frictional Anne Of Green Gables
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've seen multiple times in my experience that malnourished anorexics with fucked up electrolytes get extreme salt cravings and will do stuff like lick bouillion(sp?) cubes or eat straight popcorn seasoning by the teaspoon. Of course Anna most definitely does not have an ED so she eats special expensive magic salt for whatever woo reason of the day she's come up with to try and bullshit everybody. She doesn't look quite as skelly as before but she's a pro at fucking herself up sort-of-not-really-on-purpose and probably knows exactly what she'd have to do to an exact science if she feels like puking, passing out and scaring her mother into taking her to the hospital for some IV infusions.
Don’t overlook the always delicious ana craving for sucking on takeaway packets of soy sauce.

Do Christian cows even bother reading the book they blather on about mindlessly? Who am I kidding. Of course they fucking don't.
You don’t need to read a book that you’re just going to beat people over the head with.

Last edited:

swiggety_swoogitty

Shoo Shoo Gains Goblin
kiwifarms.net
e3: Anna says she participated in a medical research study believing it would pay her $340 in cash. After being victimized by a job scam almost half a year ago, she was urgently counting on that money for personal financial reasons, but the study failed to inform her that she would receive compensation in the form of an Amazon gift card,
I GUARAN-FUCKING-TEE you that the Informed Consent she was required to sign to participate in a research study had a section titled “Compensation” that EXPLICITLY said her money would be provided via Amazon gift card. Because any study is absolutely required to disclose the form in which participants are compensated.

Dysnomia

DRUM HUT!
kiwifarms.net
Depends on the bag brand. Sad but true. The brand names are brand names for a reason. The good brands can take an amazing punishment without going splat.
She'd love it though.

My bag burst while I was coaching my new dear friend on the ice! I had to be rushed to the ER and the doctors performed so many tests on me that I nearly died of dehydration. Blah blah blah blah Bible qoutes and hospital selfies. 🙌

P.S. Someone please buy my Amazon gift card.