Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Anna is posting body checks from her cluttered bedroom while praising her inspirational status as a disabled athlete.
View attachment 1100994View attachment 1100995View attachment 1100996View attachment 1100997
She says, "Skaters are expected to have perfect bodies, perfect dresses, perfect skin and hair, perfect technique...yeah. It can be a heavy burden for anyone to carry...much less someone like me."

But for all her talk of training with the Olympic team at the University of Delaware etc. etc., Anna was never, at any point, anything more than a hobby skater. The levels she tested at and her competition scores attest to this fact. She is using her ostomy as an excuse for not being as good a skater in real life as she is in her fantasies, and using skating as an excuse for clinging to her disordered behaviors.

Attention-seeking vanity isn't a great look on anyone, skater or otherwise.

e: From comments, we can see that Anna is using these posts to reinforce and reify her current preferred narrative to a new group of "friends" who have not yet realized that she is completely - ahem - full of shit.
View attachment 1101028

e2: Per her public posts to other social media, the Instagram commenter decided to try figure skating as part of a New Year's resolution and is an absolute beginner at the sport.
View attachment 1101034
Anna appears to have met her at morning open skate and taken advantage of her naivete. She misrepresents herself as a qualified coach or trainer, when in fact she is a terrifying nutcase with an eating disorder.
View attachment 1101033
Yikes.

e3: Anna says she participated in a medical research study believing it would pay her $340 in cash. After being victimized by a job scam almost half a year ago, she was urgently counting on that money for personal financial reasons, but the study failed to inform her that she would receive compensation in the form of an Amazon gift card, which is useless to her because she does not shop on Amazon. Won't anyone buy an Amazon gift card from poor little Anna?
View attachment 1101052
I wonder why Anna says she does not shop on Amazon. It certainly isn't for ethical reasons, as her blog is lousy with Amazon affiliate links.

Taken together, we can see from these posts that Anna is in a manic phase, embarking on activities and making commitments that she does not have the abilities, credentials, or financial resources to sustain.
Ugh so poor widdle Anna, who was dumb enough to fall for a pretty obvious scam, is now 'really counting on the money' from a study that would absolutely have told her how she'd be reimbursed, to the point she's trying to guilt a tard on her level to buy her gift card???

Sounds like shit addicts come out with 🤷

I wonder how much mark-down she'd be willing to take lol
Someone will probably tell her to buy them something on Amazon and have it shipped to them, and when they receive it they will reimburse her. Then she'll find out that it went to a drop in a copy shop and the name she was given is phony.
The thought of this happening gives me far more hilarity than it should 🤣

Just a shame misery-boots has privated herself so we don't get to see the chimpout

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net
Not sure why she's so opposed to using the gift card, I'm sure Amazon has plenty of woo powders, children's clothes, medical supplies, and other shit she likes.

I'm sure privating her IG won't last. Hasn't she done it in the past?
Yeah she's shut off the faucet before and it didn't last very long since you can't be a famous "cyster" with a private IG.

She'll be back.

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah she's shut off the faucet before and it didn't last very long since you can't be a famous "cyster" with a private IG.

She'll be back.
I'm sure her return will also involve religious posturing of some degree. Probably of the "I realized I shouldn't care what the haters think, Daddy god is the only one who matters and he calls me to help people."

Last edited:

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll be damned, she isn't just hiding - she baleeted everything...
Screenshot_20200120-140841_Chrome.jpg
... from her main account, likely the one Earth Mom knows about. Her "heath expert" account is still live.
Screenshot_20200120-141021_Chrome.jpg

Wonder if Earth Mom has thrown the treatment gauntlet down again after weeks of Anna trying to Jaquie herself with dehydration episodes. Or, if she got caught illness faking by some prominent CF community members.

Ziltoid

kiwifarms.net
I'm curious as to what happened too. She did a relatively good job keeping to herself and ignoring the world. If she got called out on her lies, it had to be on instagram or facebook where her asspatters are concentrated and it had to be big enough to get through her safety bubble.

How long do you think she'll last without her daily dose of internet attention, tho?

bigshot

Some call me a freak. I call me BIGSHOT!
kiwifarms.net
I'll be damned, she isn't just hiding - she baleeted everything... Wonder if Earth Mom has thrown the treatment gauntlet down again after weeks of Anna trying to Jaquie herself with dehydration episodes. Or, if she got caught illness faking by some prominent CF community members.
That sure sounds like the first thing a shrink would tell her to do if she wants to get her crazy daughter into treatment. I'm thinking inpatient.

Don't know if this is new, but the link tree is dead too. There may have been some sort of intervention. I take it back I typed it wrong.

Last edited:

Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She did delete the Fit Vegan Ginger insta and a few other accounts/websites before, so it's not like this is totally unprecedented. It's hard to say what the cause was. I have a feeling she'll pop back up in a relatively short amount of time, I don't see her ever quitting her ass-pat addiction and even if she gets some successful, serous treatment for her ED she'll never admit that she even had one or that her many aliments were fake.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1106865
... from her main account, likely the one Earth Mom knows about. Her "heath expert" account is still live.
View attachment 1106877

Wonder if Earth Mom has thrown the treatment gauntlet down again after weeks of Anna trying to Jaquie herself with dehydration episodes. Or, if she got caught illness faking by some prominent CF community members.
@annas_organic_life is her new private account - or rather, she's URL-hopping. I wonder what she's running from.

She has also updated her Facebook information to claim she works as a figure skating coach now. Yikes.
figureskatingcoach.png

large_farva

Who can say "meow" the most?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1106865
View attachment 1106877

Dunno if it was a 'deactivation' type thing, but her profile is still very much there

0120.png

edit: Duh, I see now, she just changed her URL

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
@annas_organic_life is her new private account - or rather, she's URL-hopping. I wonder what she's running from.

She has also updated her Facebook information to claim she works as a figure skating coach now. Yikes.
View attachment 1107121
How can she be a coach when she never even competed or made a lengthy hobby of it?

Dysnomia

DRUM HUT!
kiwifarms.net
How can she be a coach when she never even competed or made a lengthy hobby of it?
Maybe she thinks she can get some poop potion money out of this one.

Are you allowed to coach without certification of some kind. Do you need insurance in case your client becomes injured under your tutorage? Do you need to clear it with the facility if you are taking money for coaching?

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Maybe she thinks she can get some poop potion money out of this one.

Are you allowed to coach without certification of some kind. Do you need insurance in case your client becomes injured under your tutorage? Do you need to clear it with the facility if you are taking money for coaching?
The better question is does LU allow coaches to use their facilities for profit without authorization.

Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I remember right, this is what happened last time too. She was falling away from her nasty food recipes and from her running and gym routines, combined with getting new heat, so she dropped being the "Fit Vegan Ginger". Now there's heat again, and she's decided this skating bs will be her next big identity, so time for another rebranding! She'll never leave social media, and the earth parents will never get over their own sinful pride to make her leave.