Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Ziltoid

kiwifarms.net
She contacted Null at one point when she became aware of the farms, but I don't remember if that came with any drastic measures of this sort. She pretty much ignored us after that. I don't think anyone here contacted her; or, if they did, they were far more subtle. She addressed one or two meanies, if I recall correctly, and moved on shortly after.

I'm interested in the "skating coach" bullshit. Do you need any sort of certificate to claim to be that? She could get away with, say, meeting someone at a coffee shop and giving them drawing or knitting classes to put a dumb example of something you can do informally without much scrutiny and no harm done.
Anything involving physical activity has risk of injury tho. She can pretend to be there with a less experienced friend just practicing and sharing tips but the moment someone falls flat on their ass and breaks their tailbone she's going to be in trouble.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
She contacted Null at one point when she became aware of the farms, but I don't remember if that came with any drastic measures of this sort. She pretty much ignored us after that. I don't think anyone here contacted her; or, if they did, they were far more subtle. She addressed one or two meanies, if I recall correctly, and moved on shortly after.

I'm interested in the "skating coach" bullshit. Do you need any sort of certificate to claim to be that? She could get away with, say, meeting someone at a coffee shop and giving them drawing or knitting classes to put a dumb example of something you can do informally without much scrutiny and no harm done.
Anything involving physical activity has risk of injury tho. She can pretend to be there with a less experienced friend just practicing and sharing tips but the moment someone falls flat on their ass and breaks their tailbone she's going to be in trouble.
IIRC, she made some semi-legalistic threats related to someone from the Farms approaching her at a book signing for her cookbook.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

If nothing else, there are plenty of skating-related certifications and professional associations Anna could pay to join. She loves that shit. Skating is an activity with a high inherent risk of injury, and many lawsuits are filed long after an injury has occurred. Certainly, anyone sensible would collect waiver and release forms from their students, and also carry liability insurance. Many venues require proof of insurance before an instructor is allowed to use a facility. Some venues require only general liability insurance, whereas others also require additional Participant Accident coverage.

Anna skates and "coaches" at Liberty University's Lahaye Ice Center; you can see the "LIBERTY FLAMES" rink logo in images posted by both Anna and her "student" to social media. Their policies appear to prohibit outside trainers who are not employed by the Recreation Center, but policy enforcement is left to the discretion of staff.

Only those individuals hired by Recreation Centers as a personal trainer may act as a personal trainer within LaHaye Recreation and Fitness Center. It is left to the discretion of the Recreation Centers staff as to the intention of individuals who may/may not be instructing others. Personal Training is described as, but not limited to any of the following:
  • To prescribe, monitor, and change an individual’s specific exercise program design in an exercise or sport setting
  • To instruct or guide another individual(s) in performing an exercise routine
If you break the rules, you can be permanently banned from the rink.

Since past behavior is the best predictor of future performance, we might like to consider the timeline of Anna's employment at Health Nut Nutrition. At first, she was a regular store employee who occasionally promoted items sold in the store by handing out samples of her "recipes." Then she claimed to be developing recipes for their in-house cafe. Later, she joined up with two other natural health practitioners to operate "Copesthetic Health" out of Health Nut's community space, offering services she was in no way qualified to provide. This may have opened Health Nut to some liability for their activities; in any case, Anna left in a huff, vowing to open her own, even better, natural food co-op, cafe, and wellness space if only someone would give her a lot of money.

So, Anna would probably get away with offering her "coaching" services at Liberty's ice rink if she did it quietly, even though it is technically against the rules. But she has a history of getting too big for her britches and stepping on toes, leading to her ouster. Already, she has posted evidence of bannable activities to public social media.

On her personal IG account, Anna claims to be "facing some new challenges and still more unfortunate test results and diagnoses, in addition to a nearly crippling pain flair that just won’t budge now for close to a week."
newdiagnoses.png
Same shit, different URL.

e: On fb, she is trying to sell a food dehydrator.
fb_dehydrator.png
On ebay, you can buy these things, used, for cost of shipping. Items listed for higher prices rarely sell.

e: For completeness, here's the post from when she initially purchased the dehydrator:
excalibur.png

Last edited:

Dorsia.Reservation

When she fuck me good, I take her ass to Dorsia.
kiwifarms.net
IIRC, she made some semi-legalistic threats related to someone from the Farms approaching her at a book signing for her cookbook.
I must have been out returning some videotapes...
She actually had a book signing for her craptastic cookbook?
:story:

On her personal IG account, Anna claims to be "facing some new challenges and still more unfortunate test results and diagnoses, in addition to a nearly crippling pain flair that just won’t budge now for close to a week."
View attachment 1108114
Unfortunate test results...for the 1,000th time, you do not have Cystic Fibrosis, Miss. Johnson.

Dysnomia

DRUM HUT!
kiwifarms.net
If nothing else, there are plenty of skating-related certifications and professional associations Anna could pay to join. She loves that shit. Skating is an activity with a high inherent risk of injury, and many lawsuits are filed long after an injury has occurred. Certainly, anyone sensible would collect waiver and release forms from their students, and also carry liability insurance. Many venues require proof of insurance before an instructor is allowed to use a facility. Some venues require only general liability insurance, whereas others also require additional Participant Accident coverage.

Anna skates and "coaches" at Liberty University's Lahaye Ice Center; you can see the "LIBERTY FLAMES" rink logo in images posted by both Anna and her "student" to social media. Their policies appear to prohibit outside trainers who are not employed by the Recreation Center, but policy enforcement is left to the discretion of staff.

If you break the rules, you can be permanently banned from the rink.

Since past behavior is the best predictor of future performance, we might like to consider the timeline of Anna's employment at Health Nut Nutrition. At first, she was a regular store employee who occasionally promoted items sold in the store by handing out samples of her "recipes." Then she claimed to be developing recipes for their in-house cafe. Later, she joined up with two other natural health practitioners to operate "Copesthetic Health" out of Health Nut's community space, offering services she was in no way qualified to provide. This may have opened Health Nut to some liability for their activities; in any case, Anna left in a huff, vowing to open her own, even better, natural food co-op, cafe, and wellness space if only someone would give her a lot of money.

So, Anna would probably get away with offering her "coaching" services at Liberty's ice rink if she did it quietly, even though it is technically against the rules. But she has a history of getting too big for her britches and stepping on toes, leading to her ouster. Already, she has posted evidence of bannable activities to public social media.

View attachment 1108114

e: On fb, she is trying to sell a food dehydrator.
View attachment 1108155
On ebay, you can buy these things for cost of shipping. Items listed for higher prices rarely sell.
Another "flair" Anna?

I wonder what diagnoses she has imagined this time. She needs to manufacture drama to drive home the point that she is still LITERALLY dying. She probably got her new doctor to believe her dehydration episodes were not self inflicted. She's got some time before she gets fired as a patient again. Might as well make it worth her while.

Another kitchen gadget priced too high that would have a better chance donated to a thrift store. Anyone who buys it for $85 needs a brain transplant.

Space Lobster Bat

Only Weakness: Boiling Water
kiwifarms.net
Another kitchen gadget priced too high that would have a better chance donated to a thrift store. Anyone who buys it for $85 needs a brain transplant.
To be fair, that brand has a really good rep; I got one for the holidays a while back, and it works really well. Of course, it was one of the large ones, which can easily do a dozen large apples at a time for apple chips for days. Or banana chips. Or jerky. Love me some jerky.

It sounds like she got a smaller one, though, so yeah, that's a huge ripoff. Also buying it used from Anna, eww. I can imagine she's never washed the tray that she used, and with her cooking, who knows what she tried putting in the thing. Or how much dust and shit it's gotten on it.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, that brand has a really good rep; I got one for the holidays a while back, and it works really well. Of course, it was one of the large ones, which can easily do a dozen large apples at a time for apple chips for days. Or banana chips. Or jerky. Love me some jerky.

It sounds like she got a smaller one, though, so yeah, that's a huge ripoff. Also buying it used from Anna, eww. I can imagine she's never washed the tray that she used, and with her cooking, who knows what she tried putting in the thing. Or how much dust and shit it's gotten on it.
Set your oven to its lowest setting. Free dehydrator!

Space Lobster Bat

Only Weakness: Boiling Water
kiwifarms.net
Set your oven to its lowest setting. Free dehydrator!
True, but the dehydrator:
  • Has more space (depending on size)
  • Uses less power (and makes less heat in general)
  • Is able to be used along with the oven
  • It's more even heat
And most importantly:
  • It was free anyways because I got it as a gift

But yeah, I wouldn't recommend buying one unless:
  • It was on a big sale
  • You were planning on using it fairly constantly and/or were planning on making huge batches of stuff all at once
Otherwise, I'd go with the oven (which does work remarkably well!). Which is what I used until I got the dehydrator as a gift. For people like Anna, there is no point; it was a giant waste of money.

Cuck Shack

Lair of Cuck Wendigo
kiwifarms.net
For anyone who wants to read the email that Anna sent to Null, but doesn't feel like digging it up:
On 2016-05-03 12:18 pm, Anna Johnson wrote:
> Complaint (from Kiwi Farms)
>
> -------------------------
>
> Hello. My name is Anna Johnson and I am a vegan recipe/healthy
> lifestyle blogger...and apparently a popular topic of "discussion"
> here on kiwi farms. I'm contacting you to for two reasons: 1. these
> "forums" on me have gotten WAY out of hand, to the point of these
> people intruding IN PERSON on my personal life and actually,
> physically stalking me (which I can provide proof of from THIS
> WEBSITE.). 2. I am requesting the immediate removal of anything and
> everything that mentions me, Anna Johnson, or my blog/persona, The Fit
> Vegan Ginger. As I said before, this has gotten WAY out of hand and I
> will be getting legal authorities involved if things don't change VERY
> soon. As I said above, I have actual proof that I have been/am being
> stalked by people from this site, and I will be more than happy to
> provide that if it would speed up the process of getting every bit of
> information/mention of me OFF of here. Please take my request
> seriously and trust that I mean what I say when I will not hesitate to
> press charges should this not be resolved soon.

Hello Anna,

I do not follow your thread at all, but a cursory glance at recent posts
would indicate a forum member has met you in real life. Obviously I can
only base my opinions on what they have said, but I don't see any
criminal behavior. You are a "public figure", and your career as an out-
spoken "health and wellness" guide with scheduled public appearances
would suggest you are not being stalked. If this encounter had happened
at the front door of your home I would tend to agree with you, but it
looks like someone who recognized you from the forum approached you in
a supermarket where you were very obviously encouraging people to do so.

As for legal charges: this site has been around for three years and people
have threatened every sort of case against me. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. § 230,
the posts on my website are property of the authors, and as such, you must
bring criminal and civil charges against the individuals who have broken
the law. I will not assist you in doing this and I will not surrender users's
details without a court order.

Criticizing, ridiculing, taking pictures and asking questions are not crimes.

For more information regarding the content removal policy, please read:
https://kiwifarms.net/help/removing-content/

Sincerely,
Josh

Last edited:

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
She could be a "figure skating coach" teaching 5 or 6 year olds the basics of skating. Not sure about her state but here in Canada our local YMCA had teenage/college hobby figure skaters teach these classes without issue. All it took was minimal competence and a police check. The kids were all padded to the hilt and kids could ascend to higher levels if they showed promise and their parents were willing to pay, but only like 1 in 25 kids would, the rest just wanted to learn enough to participate in recreational outdoor hockey games that spring up on peoples' homemade rinks during crappy winters. The lowest levels are just public skate sessions with a babysitter, next level teaches very basics (methods of stopping, changing direction, skating backwards, crossovers, etc), and after that you pretty well specialize into figure skating or hockey.

So yeah if the skating coach thing isn't outright bullshit or being an obnoxious backseat commentator to actual serious skaters, it's probably a program like this.

грешный дурак

Sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill
kiwifarms.net
She could be a "figure skating coach" teaching 5 or 6 year olds the basics of skating. Not sure about her state but here in Canada our local YMCA had teenage/college hobby figure skaters teach these classes without issue. All it took was minimal competence and a police check. The kids were all padded to the hilt and kids could ascend to higher levels if they showed promise and their parents were willing to pay, but only like 1 in 25 kids would, the rest just wanted to learn enough to participate in recreational outdoor hockey games that spring up on peoples' homemade rinks during crappy winters. The lowest levels are just public skate sessions with a babysitter, next level teaches very basics (methods of stopping, changing direction, skating backwards, crossovers, etc), and after that you pretty well specialize into figure skating or hockey.

So yeah if the skating coach thing isn't outright bullshit or being an obnoxious backseat commentator to actual serious skaters, it's probably a program like this.
Anna’s claims are always 1000 levels above what is actually happening though. Imo if she was actually involved in any type of legit program, even just babysitting on ice, she would not ever, ever shut up about it. She would be talking it up as though she was some kind of elite trainer, passing on her faded dreams and incredible skills to the next generation of Olympic hopefuls with the help of Jesus Christ etc etc.
The fact that she’s only sort of hinting about “working with” someone leads me to believe that the reality is far below even that- someone just casually mentioned living nearby and asked if she could give them some pointers sometime. Now Anna is like “oh yes la de dah I will coach you.”

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From this exchange on social media, we can see that Anna's is still busy claiming to be a figure skating coach. Her "coaching" apparently amounts to showing off, with her "student" as a captive audience:
meme1.png
meme2.png

And in her Stories, Anna says she barely made it home before passing out at the wheel of her car. She must've used her last bit of energy to take this picture, in which she is pretending to be sleeping:
asleep_at_the_wheel.png
Poor, dear, brave little soul. What an inspiration to us all.

Last edited:

грешный дурак

Sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill
kiwifarms.net
From this exchange on social media, we can see that Anna's is still busy claiming to be a figure skating coach. Her "coaching" apparently amounts to showing off, with her "student" as a captive audience:
View attachment 1122314
View attachment 1122315

And in her Stories, Anna says she barely made it home before passing out at the wheel of her car. She must've used her last bit of energy to take this picture, in which she is pretending to be sleeping:
View attachment 1122307
Oh dear god someone call Emilee’s parents. And the skating rink. Remember when the church made Anna move her car and she had a complete meltdown? Imagine the histrionics if/when the rink asks her to leave because of unauthorized coaching. This saga isn’t going to end well. :popcorn:

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1122314
View attachment 1122315

View attachment 1122307
Yes, pretend to have a lie down on the car horn,, Anna. Surely that will convince social security that you are disabled.