Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Rabid Weasels

kiwifarms.net
From this exchange on social media, we can see that Anna's is still busy claiming to be a figure skating coach. Her "coaching" apparently amounts to showing off, with her "student" as a captive audience:
View attachment 1122314
View attachment 1122315

And in her Stories, Anna says she barely made it home before passing out at the wheel of her car. She must've used her last bit of energy to take this picture, in which she is pretending to be sleeping:
View attachment 1122307
Poor, dear, brave little soul. What an inspiration to us all.
Which of you was drawing in the arm holding the camera on these selfies? We really need one on this steering wheel pic!

грешный дурак

Sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill
kiwifarms.net
Which of you was drawing in the arm holding the camera on these selfies? We really need one on this steering wheel pic!
I THOUGHT THE SAME THING! I have zero photoshop ability but the hilarity of those is enough to make me want to sharpen my claws skills. Especially this one. There is no such thing as a candid selfie, kids.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's she had implanted in her arm?
glucosemonitor.png
It's a continuous blood glucose monitor. This is something a doctor might order for someone complaining of things like excessive thirst, headaches, blurred vision, difficulty concentrating, fatigue, and sudden unexplained weight loss - that is, symptoms of problematically high blood sugar.

Per the American Diabetes Association, anyone with CF over the age of 10 should be reviewed annually for CF-related diabetes, since early detection and treatment is associated with better patient outcomes. Continuous glucose monitoring is one way to identify and assess early glucose abnormalities in people with CF. That's why Anna's using the tag #cysticfibrosisproblems.

Anyone can buy these devices online

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1124550
It's a continuous blood glucose monitor. This is something a doctor might order for someone complaining of things like excessive thirst, headaches, blurred vision, difficulty concentrating, fatigue, and sudden unexplained weight loss - that is, symptoms of problematically high blood sugar.

Per the American Diabetes Association, anyone with CF over the age of 10 should be reviewed annually for CF-related diabetes, since early detection and treatment is associated with better patient outcomes. Continuous glucose monitoring is one way to identify and assess early glucose abnormalities in people with CF. That's why Anna's using the tag #cysticfibrosisproblems.
Anyone can buy these devices online.
It would also be an ideal way to track how a starving ana-chan - who claims to have all the medical problems in the world and no it can't be an eating disorder - actually causes all her own problems with low blood sugar from not eating.

Dysnomia

DRUM HUT!
kiwifarms.net
From this exchange on social media, we can see that Anna's is still busy claiming to be a figure skating coach. Her "coaching" apparently amounts to showing off, with her "student" as a captive audience:
View attachment 1122314
View attachment 1122315

And in her Stories, Anna says she barely made it home before passing out at the wheel of her car. She must've used her last bit of energy to take this picture, in which she is pretending to be sleeping:
View attachment 1122307
Poor, dear, brave little soul. What an inspiration to us all.
:roll:

Anna, if you are that tired you shouldn't be driving. You could end up sending multiple people home to Jesus.

What a pathetic show. It's supposed to show everyone that she is soooo sick. But Anna fails to realise that it makes her look extremely irresponsible.

https://www.cdc.gov/features/dsdrowsydriving/index.html

Did You Know?
  • An estimated 1 in 25 adult drivers (aged 18 or older) report having fallen asleep while driving in the previous 30 days.1,2
  • The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration estimates that drowsy driving was responsible for 72,000 crashes, 44,000 injuries, and 800 deaths in 2013.3 However, these numbers are underestimated, and up to 6,000 fatal crashes each year may be caused by drowsy drivers.4-6
Not something to try and get asspats out of Anna. Not at all. :mad:

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Her lack of eyebrows makes her look like she's wearing a death mask.

View attachment 1122314
This meme isn't supposed to be positive or encouraging. It's meant to be used for attention whores. "Nobody cares what you're doing, you're not special!".

So, it's perfect for Anna, but not in the way she expects, lmao.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has she tried using coronavirus for asspats yet? I've over here waiting for her recommended essential oil blend and how much turmeric and spirulina to put on my cucumber nice cream so I don't get ill. And it's an amazing opportunity for her to wear her mask and take a bunch of selfies and tag them #immunecompromised.
Too high profile, too many people to call her out on her shit.

Ziltoid

kiwifarms.net
She could hop on the Wu Flu bandwagon just by pretending to be super paranoid and scared of it, tho. She gets to wear her favorite sick girlie cosplay, overreact if he catches a regular cold (or fakes one) and promote bullshit snake oil to boost your immune system!
Maybe if she has a mindset that's medieval enough, she can preach about God sending a plague to punish mankind. I'd like to see her sperging about brimstone and hellfire, not gonna lie.

AssRock

Probably drunk
kiwifarms.net
All she has to do is put on her ineffective vogmask, lol.

I did a recent overseas flight and there were quite a few people wearing masks and shit around the airport in Munich. She could blend right in and ask for pity points for her non-existent CF lungs.

QuokkaCaptain

The happiest of all the marsupials
kiwifarms.net
As long as the CDC is reporting confirmed cases, any of them would be absolutely exceptional to try and claim it.
First, we're talking about a girl dumb enough to sabotage her body until she required a permanent stomach-asshole. Do not dangle the tempting fruit of stupidity over her head, because this time she might actually kill herself trying to reach it.

Second, she doesn't have to outright claim to have it: All she has to do is allude to it and take carefully angled pictures in the hospital to make it sound like the doctors are very concerned even if anything isn't confirmed yet.

Third, if she does claim to have it, she'll easily whip some excuse straight out of her ass (the front or the back one, who fucking knows) about how there's some super-speshul reason why it's not getting reported in the news or on the CDC's website that will look vaguely logical on the surface, even when it falls apart under even light pressure. I think we've learned by now that her followers don't scrutinize her posts as closely as maybe they should.