Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anna has updated her website with a post about "Christian Minimalism." As she discusses how ostensibly positive habits can actually impede genuine personal growth, Anna seems to be yet again presenting insights gleaned in therapy as her own original thought. Remove the plank, etc.:
minimalism1.pngminimalism2.png

But in one sense, she is putting her money where her mouth is. On IG, she has URL-hopped on her private account and severely pared back both followers and following:
minimalism3.png

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anna has updated her website with a post about "Christian Minimalism." As she discusses how ostensibly positive habits can actually impede genuine personal growth, Anna seems to be yet again presenting insights gleaned in therapy as her own original thought. Remove the plank, etc.:
View attachment 1142715View attachment 1142716

But in one sense, she is putting her money where her mouth is. On IG, she has URL-hopped on her private account and severely pared back both followers and following:
View attachment 1142717
For as much as I like to laugh at the cows, I do genuinely hope (for most of them anyway) that they improve, make amends, and become better human beings. She's made her own situation pretty dire with her own self-destructive choices. I hope she can keep her shit private and stay off social media. She's got the narcissism bad. Her social media presence is only feeding more into her disordered lifestyle. It would be prudent for her family to be more aware of what she's doing online as part of her care plan.

I don't feel optimistic that she will actually commit to recovery in the long-term, though. She already has no friends and has parents who will house, clothe, and feed her no matter what she does.

Pronoun Party

87 genders and counting
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1142717
"What things have you been holding onto that the Lord is urging you to release?"
Watch her decide to release food from her life once more.

It boggles my mind that she has spent years turning her life into a health crisis minstrel show for what? Less than 1k followers at her highest? And now it's sub-300. I've gotten more followers in a weekend with shitposting accounts. I sincerely hope she can actually take these lessons to heart and get better, but it doesn't give me a lot of hope that she immediately leapt to use her new minimalism lesson as an excuse to condescendingly bloviate on her website.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For as much as I like to laugh at the cows, I do genuinely hope (for most of them anyway) that they improve, make amends, and become better human beings. She's made her own situation pretty dire with her own self-destructive choices. I hope she can keep her shit private and stay off social media. She's got the narcissism bad. Her social media presence is only feeding more into her disordered lifestyle. It would be prudent for her family to be more aware of what she's doing online as part of her care plan.

I don't feel optimistic that she will actually commit to recovery in the long-term, though. She already has no friends and has parents who will house, clothe, and feed her no matter what she does.
Eh, she's done this before. She gets better for a while: purging the accounts she uses for gardening asspats, removing herself from the public, etc.

Only this time, she hasn't got a regular job and she can't be in the pediatric and "teen" ED program any more (she aged out at 22). She hasn't patched up real life friendships and exited her self imposed isolation.

My guess is she got called out hard by the CF community. Being posted to r/illnessfakers seems to have spooked her something fierce.

Dysnomia

Party like it's COVID-1999
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1142717
That user pic. She looks like a blind sped laughing at the wind on her face.

Eh, she's done this before. She gets better for a while: purging the accounts she uses for gardening asspats, removing herself from the public, etc.

Only this time, she hasn't got a regular job and she can't be in the pediatric and "teen" ED program any more (she aged out at 22). She hasn't patched up real life friendships and exited her self imposed isolation.

My guess is she got called out hard by the CF community. Being posted to r/illnessfakers seems to have spooked her something fierce.
She must have been really depressed that she could no longer be in the pediatric ward with the other little girls.

I really do hope it was her cysters telling her to stop faking. Because it was getting really really stupid already. She must think truly sick people are dumb or something. She might be able to fool some young and naive people. But the cracks start to show and then she has to go into hiding. She'll need to manufacture a new crisis soon to make herself look like she is still LITERALLY dying u gaiz!

najobo

kiwifarms.net
Plot twist: she had a real, honest-to-god, life-threatening stoma complication, the kind that's too excruciatingly painful for even a Munchie to enjoy. You know, like a lesser version of what happened to Chronically Jacqui. She's scared shitless and/or her parents finally intervened, leading to radio silence. Maybe she's even been sectioned?

Yeah, I know, :optimistic:, but what a twist it would be!

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Plot twist: she had a real, honest-to-god, life-threatening stoma complication, the kind that's too excruciatingly painful for even a Munchie to enjoy. You know, like a lesser version of what happened to Chronically Jacqui. She's scared shitless and/or her parents finally intervened, leading to radio silence. Maybe she's even been sectioned?

Yeah, I know, :optimistic:, but what a twist it would be!
That would be irresistible to her as far as posting it goes. She's well enough to purge followers and keep hopping URLs, so I doubt she's Jacquied herself yet.

I'm still going with either earth mom forcing more outpatient treatments and less bullshit - dare we even hope that she's been made to pay rent? - or, she got called out by real cystic fibrosis patients and is hiding her shame until she can re-invent herself again. Her current profiles say nothing about her courageous CF battle, which is worth pondering.

large_farva

Shenanigans
kiwifarms.net
That would be irresistible to her as far as posting it goes. She's well enough to purge followers and keep hopping URLs, so I doubt she's Jacquied herself yet.

I'm still going with either earth mom forcing more outpatient treatments and less bullshit - dare we even hope that she's been made to pay rent? - or, she got called out by real cystic fibrosis patients and is hiding her shame until she can re-invent herself again. Her current profiles say nothing about her courageous CF battle, which is worth pondering.
she's still claiming CF - that screenshot of her now private instagram has emojis spelling out 65 roses, then poop bag.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
she's still claiming CF - that screenshot of her now private instagram has emojis spelling out 65 roses, then poop bag.
The doc emoji too, after poop bag. So her emoji identity is summed up as (in order) Jesus, CF, poop bag, doctor, and ice skating. Poop gets higher billing than her fake doctorate. Seems fair.

Anna has URL hopped her Instagram right back to its original location for some reason. Still private.
View attachment 1150694
I legitimately cannot imagine how or why a perfectly healthy person would think that having to shit in a bag is better than, you know, not shitting in a bag. I cannot wrap my mind around these munchies and why they choose to make themselves ill and incapacitated.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
I legitimately cannot imagine how or why a perfectly healthy person would think that having to shit in a bag is better than, you know, not shitting in a bag. I cannot wrap my mind around these munchies and why they choose to make themselves ill and incapacitated.

Simple: To do so otherwise puts these people in imminent danger of employment.

Dorsia.Reservation

When she fuck me good, I take her ass to Dorsia.
kiwifarms.net
The well is as dry as her maw after snacking on a bag of salt.

View attachment 1162636
So are the people where she was outed for faking CF just reporting all her posts?

There is so much medical woowoo and fundie jesus stuff on IG, Anna is almost tame compared to a lot of the accounts I've come across.