Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Normies wouldn't invest the time it would take to figure out she's a fraud. This is the work of trolls with a hate boner.

Might not even be a troll- could be an ex-sucker who fell for her wellness scam or mlm shilling when they were sick, or a fellow munchie ana who recovered and resents the role Anna played in their illness, or maybe a bunch of people with actual cf who are sick of her pretending she has their disease. Honestly I'm suprised Anna doesn't have more enemies.

She must be losing her mind, being called out by whoever is doing this and also having her narc supply cut. Earth moon is probably cleaning up a lot of poop.

Dysnomia

Will turn tricks for treats ^_~
kiwifarms.net
Why do people directly attack cows like that? It never results in any kind of fun. How are they going to produce m ilk without access to their accounts? Dumb.

I remember when a bunch of idiots called her fat for lulz. As awful as Anna is I think it's horrible to attempt to trigger someone's ED into overdrive.

There are people out there who are just plain stupid when it comes to how to handle a cow. You stand back and let the milk flow on its own. You do not grab the teats and yank them off in an attempt to get a single drop of lulz before they go radio silent out of fear and annoyance.

It's like all those people that messed with Chris and PT way too much.

These days trolls suck. There is no finesse. It's all "LOLOLOLOLOL I R TROLLIN J0o". Well don't complain when you break your shiny new toy in five minutes. You're doing it wrong. :mad:

Cows are such failures at life that they manufacture gallons of their own milk without any help from people who think it's funny to send a box of dog turds to a mentally challenged manchild or tell an ana-chan she looks fat in her body check selfie.

She freaked out because reddit made fun of her for faking illnesses, no we..ening happened.

I think she will return though. She needs the attention. All of this stress will lead to another "flair". Then hello Stella 3.0 or some other procedure she munchied herself into.

Although I hope maybe this is a wakeup call and she gets onto the right path. However I know I am being very :optimistic:.

Uncle Meat

kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't really be appropriate to. If something posted made one of the 3 requirements to report someting : harrm to self, others, or a child. It be more imporant for it to remain up when its brought to the court as prooof for the need for involuntary commitment.

Wouldn't dangerously bogus medical advice qualify as harm to others? And I'm sure there are ways to document material before it's deleted.

Burn Book

Bye Dush Bags
kiwifarms.net
The illness fakers readers have a really bipolar approach to cows. On one hand, they want content, so much content, as much as possible, daily posts! and they get REALLY frustrated when nothing happens for a few days, on the other, they hate them so much, they want them to suffer consequences. But when the consequences come (Jacquie dies, somebody DFEs), they're happy for a hot second and then panic hits - what are we gonna do now, where will the content come from?

Then again, Anna's been overdoing this for a while, it was hard to imagine this wouldn't catch up with her eventually.

U. cinereoargenteus

The most basal dog.
kiwifarms.net
She tends to reappear after DFE-ing with a new(ish) shtick. Ice skating for Jesus Anna is boring as hell, so I hope when the wheel spins it lands somewhere else next time she arises. Vegan woo cookbook author is my absolute favorite so I'll cross my fingers for that. Scholarly Anna is okay and probably the least offensive of her usual personas, but we were cheated out of cookbook No. 2 and I'm still sore over it. C'mon stoma-safe vegan foodstuffs.
And she will be back- she wouldn't be a cow if she were capable of living without feeling like hundreds cling to her every word. She'll have some excuse about haters who she is praying meet Jesus and a health crisis kept her from coming back sooner blah blah blah, same old same old cover story for 'I upset the wrong people/Mommy and am hiding now.'
She does sometimes go dark longer than some of the others, though. Could be months.

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net
The shout out on illnessfakers definitely set this off but I'm dying to know why. Anna knows about the farms so she isn't phased by having an audience. Maybe the fact that IF is on a mainstream website that people in her age group visit made the whole thing too close to her real life? Maybe sister is a redditor or something (hell, maybe ma or pa are?)

Maybe someone from IF fucked with her or reached out to her family? Redditors are shitty observers after all.

The worst part is that even when/if she comes back she'll never actually say what prompted this DFE episode.

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God, Anna has to be dying to get back onto social media - I can't even imagine what it's taking to prevent her from using covid 19 to make it all about herself. I mean, pretty much every single one of her favorite things to humble brag about are more relevant at the moment. Imagine the clicks, the likes, the SHARES as she takes a sad, single tear selfie with her vogsmask and tells us to be EXTRA CAREFUL because she is COMPROMISED with cystic fibrosis! The woo woo fake health advice she could give! New miracle goop recipes designed by Dr. Anna Ruth Johnson especially to combat coronavirus! The moldy powder sales opportunities! The testimonies she could give at every church in town!

Yet she hasn't made a single post since the shutdown began, holding steady at 1288. She purged her followers down to 400 from around 1200. A few spies have gotten through - she upped it to 404 at one point - and while two new follows have been permitted, she's not talking for now.
Screenshot_20200314-144853_Chrome.jpg

We'll see what happens after Lent.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God, Anna has to be dying to get back onto social media - I can't even imagine what it's taking to prevent her from using covid 19 to make it all about herself. I mean, pretty much every single one of her favorite things to humble brag about are more relevant at the moment. Imagine the clicks, the likes, the SHARES as she takes a sad, single tear selfie with her vogsmask and tells us to be EXTRA CAREFUL because she is COMPROMISED with cystic fibrosis! The woo woo fake health advice she could give! New miracle goop recipes designed by Dr. Anna Ruth Johnson especially to combat coronavirus! The moldy powder sales opportunities! The testimonies she could give at every church in town!

Yet she hasn't made a single post since the shutdown began, holding steady at 1288. She purged her followers down to 400 from around 1200. A few spies have gotten through - she upped it to 404 at one point - and while two new follows have been permitted, she's not talking for now.
View attachment 1187882

We'll see what happens after Lent.
I think Mama brought the hammer down for some reason. Maybe Anna got caught with a drawer full of laxatives and other purge goodies. Maybe she’s inpatient somewhere but just as likely a therapist told mom to lumberjack the social media circus

Uncle Meat

kiwifarms.net
I agree. I don't think she is capable of turning off the self pity spotlight herself. Someone had to intervene. It might have something to do with doctor shopping too. Didn't she get fired by her doctor just before she went radio silent? Maybe the local croakers are communicating behind the scenes and sharing notes. One of them might have grown balls big enough to take the truth to mom. That would probably mean that mom had to grow a pair big enough to stand up to enabling earth daddy.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
God, Anna has to be dying to get back onto social media - I can't even imagine what it's taking to prevent her from using covid 19 to make it all about herself.

She has some special kind of COVID-19 that does nothing but cause your belly asshole to spew all over your mom's white draperies.