Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

Uncle Meat

kiwifarms.net
I agree. I don't think she is capable of turning off the self pity spotlight herself. Someone had to intervene. It might have something to do with doctor shopping too. Didn't she get fired by her doctor just before she went radio silent? Maybe the local croakers are communicating behind the scenes and sharing notes. One of them might have grown balls big enough to take the truth to mom. That would probably mean that mom had to grow a pair big enough to stand up to enabling earth daddy.

afternoon_tea

thank you Dr. Purr, very cool
kiwifarms.net
She has some special kind of COVID-19 that does nothing but cause your belly asshole to spew all over your mom's white draperies.
The real victims of COVID-19 are going to be the munchies. What are they going to do when they can't get their hospital fix?

It must be killing Anna inside to not be able to use the highriskCOVID hashtag

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Didn't she have her first Stella surgery during the past Lent? Or it wasn't somehow related? Maybe she's trying to surprise us with some other fancy surgery.

Although, yes, I give the theory of being caught by mom or a doctor a chance. If they're forcing her to go to therapy, I'm sad we can't witness that.

Dysnomia

Party like it's COVID-1999
kiwifarms.net
She has some special kind of COVID-19 that does nothing but cause your belly asshole to spew all over your mom's white draperies.
If she tries to fake this it is going to be the most special and unique case ever. I wonder if she will use the pandemic as sone kind of excuse. After all, if you get it with CF you are dead.

Things must be pretty shook up for Anna not to take coronavirus and run with it in some way.

The real victims of COVID-19 are going to be the munchies. What are they going to do when they can't get their hospital fix?

It must be killing Anna inside to not be able to use the highriskCOVID hashtag
I hope the munchies are waiting ten hours in the ER. But even so, they get to wear their masks and moan about being more high risk than anyone else as they watch Rachael Ray on the waiting room TV.

Ziltoid

kiwifarms.net
It is really weird that she isn't calling for pity points right now, I agree plague year is best year for Munchies. Faking the Chinese flu might be too risky considering the amount of attention people are paying to it, if she's sensible enough she'd avoid claiming to have it but she can make a circus out of "being so scared, feeling so insecure, being in such a higher risk of complications than everybody else, omg-i-coughed-twice-i-might-have-it- but-nah-turned-out-to-be-just-a-cold".

It's a shame not to know what on Earth she's doing, or what happened. Best case scenario, her parents finally opened their eyes and forced her to cut the crap and get the treatment she needs (as opposed to the one she likes).

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
I would love nothing more than if she saw the pandemic going on and finally grew a brain and realized it's really shitty to fake sick and pretend you're a guru who can heal sick people. Even if her CF is fake I wouldn't doubt that she's actually at high risk of dying if she gets Winnie the Flu thanks to her terrible health choices—can the virus get her sick through her stomach asshole?

But cows are cows and it's more likely she's seething because she can't post about how she's so sick and it must be covid-19, which is especially dangerous to her as a #cyster, but she'll keep you in her thoughts and prayers as she comes up with some woo shit to peddle to get rid of the virus. Though the traditional chinese medicine cures/preventants for the coronavirus are pretty Anna-tier, so something like that already exists.

Kiwi Lime Pie

Tasteful even during lockdowns. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
I think Mama brought the hammer down for some reason. Maybe Anna got caught with a drawer full of laxatives and other purge goodies. Maybe she’s inpatient somewhere but just as likely a therapist told mom to lumberjack the social media circus
It's definitely possible that Anna's mom set her foot down, or Anna has been sent off to rehab or some other place where social media isn't readily available.

However, if her radio silence started with Ash Wednesday, it's also possible she's on a self-imposed social media break for Lent. Many Christians do that in the spirit of giving up something worldly for Lent. And let's be honest, Anna cutting herself off of social media for Lent is a huge sacrifice on her part given how much she uses it for attention-seeking, praising God, and promoting whatever woo has her interest at any given point in time.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's definitely possible that Anna's mom set her foot down, or Anna has been sent off to rehab or some other place where social media isn't readily available.

However, if her radio silence started with Ash Wednesday, it's also possible she's on a self-imposed social media break for Lent. Many Christians do that in the spirit of giving up something worldly for Lent. And let's be honest, Anna cutting herself off of social media for Lent is a huge sacrifice on her part given how much she uses it for attention-seeking, praising God, and promoting whatever woo has her interest at any given point in time.
Yeah, I think she supposedly gave up SM for lent before but didn’t she announce her great sacrifice beforehand?

Given the current events I can’t imagine her staying silent unless she was being prevented from accessing the Internet. She could be turbo peddling woo health advice and her highlighted bible study passages to save the works from corona-Chan.