Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Boring stuff on FB.
Looool, this post has EVERYTHING. Trauma! Bed bound! That time that never existed when she was cradled like a baby from hospital beds to her own bed! PTSDs!

What she's really suffering from is not being able to exercise purge for hours before dawn without Earth Mom catching her, and playing pretty ice princess at the skating rink - not to mention no more church hopping to a new place each Sunday to get a fresh round of prayer requests because she's literally dying.

It has been less than a week. She can't exercise purge at home, and Earth Mom doesn't praise her every bowel explosion. The lack of IRL asspats is killing her.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh ho! I missed a big announcement in Anna's lament from yesterday - it seems Earth Mom finally laid down the law, because Anna-Whanna has a JOB.
Screenshot_20200325-083625_Chrome.jpg

Now, this could just be her usual "I do have a job, mom! I'm a very legitimate natural doctor and healer and life coach with lots of clients!" thing. But I'm wondering if Nancy didn't enforce a moratorium on Anna's unhealthy online life along with telling her youngest chick to contribute or get out.

Or, I wonder if Anna decided to hide her account because she got employed at the same time she was getting called out on r/illnessfakers, and didn't want people to find out she fakes CF.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Oh ho! I missed a big announcement in Anna's lament from yesterday - it seems Earth Mom finally laid down the law, because Anna-Whanna has a JOB.
View attachment 1202455

Now, this could just be her usual "I do have a job, mom! I'm a very legitimate natural doctor and healer and life coach with lots of clients!" thing. But I'm wondering if Nancy didn't enforce a moratorium on Anna's unhealthy online life along with telling her youngest chick to contribute or get out.

Or, I wonder if Anna decided to hide her account because she got employed at the same time she was getting called out on r/illnessfakers, and didn't want people to find out she fakes CF.
Could be. I saw it, but assumed it was just a reference to her "work" as a social media influencer or unemployed natropathic "doctor"

Dysnomia

Party like it's COVID-1999
kiwifarms.net
Could be. I saw it, but assumed it was just a reference to her "work" as a social media influencer or unemployed natropathic "doctor"
Because it's Anna, "job" could be any one of her big to-do's that she likes to decorate her profile with. Last we heard she was totally an ice skating coach because she offered lessons to someone.

I hope that Earth Mom got her on the path to normalcy. Although, last time she had a real job she ended up having to be taken back home. Real school and real job were just too much for widdle Anna. And Health Nut likely saw her as a weirdo that they didn't want representing their business. Hence her termination.

Is Virginia one of the states that shut down all non-essential businesses? Because if so, Anna may be stuck at home anyway. That is if she even has a real job.

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
This is also an awful time to go to the hospital, not only because you may come in contact with the coronavirus, but because there'll be people sick with garden variety colds and flu coming in there because they think they have it. That's why so many healthcare professionals are advising you to stay home unless your symptoms need medical attention. Is Anna going to be able to abide by that? This really isn't the time for her to manufacture a health crisis but since it's a personality disorder thing her mom will have to have her on full lockdown.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
This is also an awful time to go to the hospital, not only because you may come in contact with the coronavirus, but because there'll be people sick with garden variety colds and flu coming in there because they think they have it. That's why so many healthcare professionals are advising you to stay home unless your symptoms need medical attention. Is Anna going to be able to abide by that? This really isn't the time for her to manufacture a health crisis but since it's a personality disorder thing her mom will have to have her on full lockdown.
If she goes to any hospital, she's gonna be sent back because she's not dying. We're not in normal times when doctors could indulge her shenanigans and say "sure, we're gonna schedule an appointment for you next week."

There is no "next week" anymore. Even if she fakes being out of breath, any test will prove she's lying and will be sent back home and even someone could call the police (in case you read this, Anna, I'm warning you out of good faith) for wasting people's time in an emergency. If she has some minimal self-awareness, she should know she's not going to get away with getting the attention she wants.

And, in the remote case some doctor buys her lies (which I doubt), she's still gonna be sent back home anyway because she's so sick she's a vulnerable person who can't be around very infectious people. I know people who have been sent home because their surgeries can wait.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
And, in the remote case some doctor buys her lies (which I doubt), she's still gonna be sent back home anyway because she's so sick she's a vulnerable person who can't be around very infectious people. I know people who have been sent home because their surgeries can wait.
Or if she's stupid enough to go to a hospital despite not having it already, she could pick up a nice dose while there and then die of it.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In a time of crisis, let Anna's exercise purging be an inspiration to us all.
View attachment 1205869
Note the inspirational poop bag emojis. And the inspirational poop bag sticker on her car.
View attachment 1205868
She is really making "bag of shit" her personal brand.
"Earth Mom left me alone for 30 minutes and I ran until my shitbag exploded!"

Christ, it's like having a toddler. You can't turn your back for a minute or she'll purge from any hole available or make herself purposely sick.

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In a time of crisis, let Anna's exercise purging be an inspiration to us all.
View attachment 1205869
Note the inspirational poop bag emojis. And the inspirational poop bag sticker on her car.
View attachment 1205868
She is really making "bag of shit" her personal brand.
It might as well read, “I’m a absurd munchie” It goes well with her vlog mask.

I guess it’s appropriate she has a joke car sticker that only nursing home residents or staff would get. Everyone wonders why she has a giant thumb or condiment on her car.