Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
It might as well read, “I’m a absurd munchie” It goes well with her vlog mask.

I guess it’s appropriate she has a joke car sticker that only nursing home residents or staff would get. Everyone wonders why she has a giant thumb or condiment on her car.
LOL, it looks like a cracked thumb indeed.

*thumb breaks*

"Well, I guess crap happens!" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess Anna is really hoping to make her temporary stoma a permanent one. Imagine wanting to poop in a bag for the rest of your life.
that's what struck me, too. Her colon wasn't removed but she is looking forward to "a lifetime" of bypassing it for a stomach asshole.
She continues to call it "my permanent ileostomy" as if chanting PERMANENT PERMANENT PERMANENT will make it so.

She's fucked with that hole as much as she can in an attempt to bend reality to her will. The next surgeon she whines to about yet another revision should offer to take her precious shitbag and tummy hole away and put her back to normal.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess Anna is really hoping to make her temporary stoma a permanent one. Imagine wanting to poop in a bag for the rest of your life.
that's what struck me, too. Her colon wasn't removed but she is looking forward to "a lifetime" of bypassing it for a stomach asshole.
Her post describes the last two surgeries as a "permanent" stoma. Is she just going for bonus munchie points and lying about it being irreversible, or can the stomach asshole be permanent even if the colon's not removed?

sperginity

rot pocket
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her post describes the last two surgeries as a "permanent" stoma. Is she just going for bonus munchie points and lying about it being irreversible, or can the stomach asshole be permanent even if the colon's not removed?
they want to give the colon time to heal with the ostomy, and people are generally eager to shit normally again after it is safe to, but no one can force her to do anything so it can be permanent if she just refuses to change it. Patients have the right to decide that they prefer dealing with an ostomy to reversal.

Got2Hands

Beginning to bloosom.
kiwifarms.net

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet it kills her that she doesn't have any "visible" disorders and constantly has to remind people that she is indeed, in fact, very sick.
It seems like you're probably right on the money. Here, Anna hopes her constant terrible suffering will give other people the perspective they need to pity her, give her attention, and never expect her to be a better person make it through this trying time, while sucking up to her "cysters" in the process:
perspective1.png
perspective2.png
Personally, I find this more disgusting and in far poorer taste than literal photographs of her stomach asshole. She's certainly hewing to that "bag of shit" personal brand.

Toasty

Fish in the percolator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This whole thing is probably fucking with all the muchies. With everyone being terrified of actual illness, no one has emotional space to give them asspats for their fakery. The ocd trips to the doctor have been shut down, any trips to the er are likely triaged right out the door. Eventually we're going to catch one of them licking the credit card reader at Walmart.

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
I guess whatever spooked her must've happened on IG if she's still posting on FB. I'd imagine not all of her asspatters are on both sites and if she was only getting weened or whatever on IG she must've felt safe to still pity fish publically on FB.

I really hope word is spreading in the cystic fibrosis community that's she's a faker to be avoided.

Burn Book

Bye Dush Bags
kiwifarms.net
It seems like you're probably right on the money. Here, Anna hopes her constant terrible suffering will give other people the perspective they need to pity her, give her attention, and never expect her to be a better person make it through this trying time, while sucking up to her "cysters" in the process:
View attachment 1209692
"This terrifying global pandemic will hopefully help you realize how terrible I've always had it! Pity me now more than ever! I am still the center of the universe, right?"
I have a feeling she's insanely starved for attention right now. Hopefully she'll do something fun.

Ihatechildren

Don't California My Texas
kiwifarms.net
This whole thing is probably fucking with all the muchies. With everyone being terrified of actual illness, no one has emotional space to give them asspats for their fakery. The ocd trips to the doctor have been shut down, any trips to the er are likely triaged right out the door. Eventually we're going to catch one of them licking the credit card reader at Walmart.
On the IFGW sub reddit and the Munchausen's by Internet thread here there are endless posts copied from illness faking cunts crying about nobody caring about them and claiming they are the most vulnerable group at risk of dying from covid-19 . They are all posting an obnoxious copy/paste post asking those of us causing their nonexistent deaths to not go to their nonexistent funerals.
This Ashley Carnduff and Kayla Sue are the most insufferable about it and are posting "wearethevulnerable" constantly.

Attachments

large_farva

Shenanigans
kiwifarms.net
In a time of crisis, let Anna's exercise purging be an inspiration to us all.
View attachment 1205869
Note the inspirational poop bag emojis. And the inspirational poop bag sticker on her car.
View attachment 1205868
She is really making "bag of shit" her personal brand.
is it a coincidence that graphic also looks like her big ugly purging thumb at first glance?
On the IFGW sub reddit and the Munchausen's by Internet thread here there are endless posts copied from illness faking cunts crying about nobody caring about them and claiming they are the most vulnerable group at risk of dying from covid-19 . They are all posting an obnoxious copy/paste post asking those of us causing their nonexistent deaths to not go to their nonexistent funerals.
This Ashley Carnduff and Kayla Sue are the most insufferable about it and are posting "wearethevulnerable" constantly.
you know what's awesome, all those conditions are really going to matter when it comes to deciding who gets a vent and who dies