Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sigh. Anna's back out for her daily 5 am exercise purges. Earth Mom declares this BEAUTIFUL, just like her goblin faced adult daughter who sprays shit all over the furniture. There's no hope for either of them.
View attachment 1262189
I think Earth Mom is desperately trying to bolster up Anna's self-esteem.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anna skipped wellness Wednesday :( I guess her going back to "work" was short lived.
Heh, Anna's previous "Wellness Wednesday" video was uploaded eight days after she promised to do it - she's very rarely been able to keep to a self-imposed schedule and often abandons "series" well before completion.

I think Earth Mom is desperately trying to bolster up Anna's self-esteem.
I wonder if this might not be positive reinforcement for Anna's apparent recent weight gain. In her latest video, which is a week late and very boring, Anna may be at the highest weight we've ever seen her.

She recommends a list of products for "immune support in the age of coronavirus," invites viewers to email her for information about supplements that "increase and strengthen cellular communication," - that is, crackpot water - and suggests you shop from from her "personal dispensary" on Fullscript. This appears to be a drop shipping service for nutritional supplements that pays out a percentage of sales made through her link.

Anna suggests coronavirus lockdown is a great time to catch up on sleep, and laments "being locked inside without contact with people you love." Recall, she lives with Mama Ginger, whose role as a minister to the elderly and vulnerable appears to be keeping her quite busy at this time. Harsh. Otherwise, this video is too dull to hate-watch and provides no useful information.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Heh, Anna's previous "Wellness Wednesday" video was uploaded eight days after she promised to do it - she's very rarely been able to keep to a self-imposed schedule and often abandons "series" well before completion.

I wonder if this might not be positive reinforcement for Anna's apparent recent weight gain. In her latest video, which is a week late and very boring, Anna may be at the highest weight we've ever seen her.

View attachment 1262241

She recommends a list of products for "immune support in the age of coronavirus," invites viewers to email her for information about supplements that "increase and strengthen cellular communication," - that is, crackpot water - and suggests you shop from from her "personal dispensary" on Fullscript. This appears to be a drop shipping service for nutritional supplements that pays out a percentage of sales made through her link.

Anna suggests coronavirus lockdown is a great time to catch up on sleep, and laments "being locked inside without contact with people you love." Recall, she lives with Mama Ginger, whose role as a minister to the elderly and vulnerable appears to be keeping her quite busy at this time. Harsh. Otherwise, this video is too dull to hate-watch and provides no useful information.
Wow, that intro is something else. There are doctors a few years away from winning a Nobel Prize in medicine that would be utterly mortified to pump up their totally legitimate achievements as Anna does her complete bullshit.

She’s really calling herself doctor now, with a straight face. Huh. Also a CF fighter and stomach butthole warrior. No shame.

I agree Mama is trying to pump up Anna’s self-esteem with that FB comment but it’s hard to wrap my head around the fact Anna suffers low self-esteem giving the ridiculously ego bloviating, expert at everything persona she presents online. I get that it’s over-compensation, but still. She’s so fucking OTT, but that’s what makes her such a lolcow.

I also agree that Anna appears to be in a normal weight range now, no skelly. I’m sure Mama Ginge is happy for the moment.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
I also agree that Anna appears to be in a normal weight range now, no skelly. I’m sure Mama Ginge is happy for the moment.
That means it's time for either a relapse or (more likely IMO) she's going to kick the munching into high gear. I'm surprised she hasn't got a feeding tube yet but I'll bet it's coming, though it'll be harder to "prove" she's not doing it on purpose. I'm sure the right blend of herbal sludge will help that along.

BroccoliBrain

my corpus callosum is green
kiwifarms.net
Don't trust a skinny chef, as the saying goes, and don't trust a sick looking doctor. Jesus, she must've cherry picked those photos thinking they were the best but she has no idea how off-putting and ghoulish she looks. If she wasn't anorexic I'd be afraid she'd jump out and swallow my soul. I don't believe she's so holier-than-thou that she'd swear off filling in her brows, I think she's just so sheltered and concerned about other things that it doesn't even cross her mind she's dived right into the uncanny valley - despite 'no eyebrows' being creepy as fuck to just about everyone on the planet (is there any culture that completely removes their eyebrows for fashion for instance?)

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Or it's mom being just a mom. One thing is clear is that Anna's parents love her no matter what.

I wonder what would happen if she switches parents with either the Jennins, the Napoles(es?) or the McNamaras. Dunno about her, but those other kids would be fine.

Wanston

kiwifarms.net
Is Anna prone to getting allergies? With spring coming up and pollen everywhere, you know she's gonna deep throat (deep nose??) those long q-tip things the second she starts getting the sniffles.

Also kind of surprising she hasn't posted more stuff while wearing a mask. Seems like they encapsulate that sickly hospital aesthetic she's always going for.

Reactions: Punkinsplice

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is Anna prone to getting allergies? With spring coming up and pollen everywhere, you know she's gonna deep throat (deep nose??) those long q-tip things the second she starts getting the sniffles.

Also kind of surprising she hasn't posted more stuff while wearing a mask. Seems like they encapsulate that sickly hospital aesthetic she's always going for.
Nope, and with CF awareness whatever too
Screenshot_20200512-122603_Chrome.jpg

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Holder of a 14 star George the animal steele card
kiwifarms.net
Sigh. Anna's back out for her daily 5 am exercise purges. Earth Mom declares this BEAUTIFUL, just like her goblin faced adult daughter who sprays shit all over the furniture. There's no hope for either of them.
View attachment 1262189
Anna's holy front poophole radiates the brown, juicy love of Jesus and will heal us all, don't you know?

She Brings The Rain

It feels like spring
kiwifarms.net
Nope, and with CF awareness whatever too
View attachment 1294803
I love her "screamin' for Jesus" selfies, because the thought of her standing with one arm out and her face contorted in a silent scream is hilarious. Imagine you're on your daily walk and you see this little gremlin snapping selfies trying to get that perfect image.