Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

The Lychee Queen

kiwifarms.net
Her complete irrelevancy and inability to attract any clients does have one silver lining - she can continue to call herself 'Doctor Anna Johnson" without getting into some serious legal drama. Yeah, 'Naturopathic Doctor' flits on the screen afterwards, but she's clearly using that title to deceive and mislead people to her professional qualifications, and to directly profit ($$$) from it. This is fraud. Maybe she'll just change her first name to 'Doctor'. Idk.

She has so many stupid annoying shitty traits, but that one always floats to the top for me.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
I've always found it hysterical that she got her "doctorate" before finishing her real, if borderline worthless, bachelor's degree. She's also implied (though not explicitly stated, likely to avoid getting into trouble) that her "doctorate" is from NVU, where her BS in woo is from, rather than the New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies, which is where she actually bought it from.

Dysnomia

Party like it's COVID-1999
kiwifarms.net
I don't think she has ever had a paying client. I think she does all the advertising just to keep mom off her back.
But Moooom! It's not my fault I haven't made any money yet. It's a really competitive field! I can't work at Walmart! I'm a doctor! Now please change my bag. Otherwise you know what will happen to the couch. 😏

She's getting balder... if she had a beard, that pic would be the equivalent of the soyface.
:lol:

She's going to turn right into the Earth Daddy she' obsessed with.

Not gonna lie, it'd make me (and her, probably) happier if she had her "Stella" reversed. There are other things she can fake now- all of them less gross and they wouldn't bulk up her shirts.
But at the very least she could get normal looking glasses, these age her good 10-20 years.
No one cares about her #ostomate odyssey. She should know this by now. It was a quick attention grab that didn't work. Hense all the various crises aided by her sabotaging herself. Whatever was wrong with her colon is likely now fixed. Anna has doctor shopped a lot because she is determined to make Stella a thing for life. It hasn't gotten her the attention she craves online but it might worked better at home. It keeps mommy perpetually changing bags like she changed Anna's diapers over 20 years before. Earth Daddy doesn't have enough interaction with Anna to see through it because she doesn't live with him. So he probably coos at poor Baby Anna and her poobag woes and it makes her feel just wike the widdle girl she wants to be forever.

I swear, Anna is the type of person that would revel being paralyzed in a horrible accident. Especially if she could be wheeled arounf during her weird days with Earth Daddy.

I still don't know if she really needs the old man specs or not. They are widely believed to be an old pair of Earth Daddy's. They look terrible on her. I wonder if anyone has ever said anything. If she did intentionally pick those frames out to match her father I wonder what the eye doctor thought. A girl her age picking out grandpa glasses. :lol:

Her complete irrelevancy and inability to attract any clients does have one silver lining - she can continue to call herself 'Doctor Anna Johnson" without getting into some serious legal drama. Yeah, 'Naturopathic Doctor' flits on the screen afterwards, but she's clearly using that title to deceive and mislead people to her professional qualifications, and to directly profit ($$$) from it. This is fraud. Maybe she'll just change her first name to 'Doctor'. Idk.

She has so many stupid annoying shitty traits, but that one always floats to the top for me.
If she actually got a client would she come up with some excuse? She knows she can't prescribe medicine. I think her type of quackery can only counsel. They can't give out actual medical advice beyond "ginger tea may soothe your stomach but if symptoms persist you will need to see a medical doctor".

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
If she actually got a client would she come up with some excuse? She knows she can't prescribe medicine. I think her type of quackery can only counsel. They can't give out actual medical advice beyond "ginger tea may soothe your stomach but if symptoms persist you will need to see a medical doctor".
Her career is the equivalent of an old lady or Google, because if you Google alternative medicine, it says the same: try this herb, but see a doctor.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Bit OT and PL, but

We have video calls with our senior relatives at least once a week in case they need any help, especially if they're on their own. One of them is an ultra special snowflake who I think is a munchie (I had to explain husband what that means) or, at least, loves to fake being sick for attention.

1. She had pneumonia last year, the one that is called "atypical pneumonia" (I think it's the non-bacterial kind) and she really, REALLY loves to mention it and add how her atypical pneumonia is very special and different than other pneumonias and how she's so ultra special for surviving it. Did I mention she had atypical pneumonia? well, she had it and now she's very sure she's gonna survive covid because if her body survived atypical pneumonia, she's very prepared to survive covid...

2.. Her neighbor is a doctor. She has high blood pressure, so he visits once in a while to make sure everything is fine. I mean, they're friends and he has a lot of patience and probably nothing else to do. So, husband says "be careful he won't bring covid" and she went nuts: "w/ow, just w/ow, how can you be so negative and mean to me, you are supposed to give me support, not spread bad thoughts, you should have said I am SO LUCKY I have a doctor visiting me at home!" and yadayada.

In conclusion, she wanted people to praise her for having a very rare (not really that rare) disease and for having a doctor only for herself. As soon as we finished the call, I told hubs she reminded me of Anna, which is true. This is Anna's future, she's never gonna change because this lady is in her 70s already and she acts exactly like her, including the obsession with God who's very kind and merciful for protecting her and her alone.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Per this news article, archive, Anna is now employed as figure skating director at the LancerLot Sports Complex in Vinton, VA.

Before the rink shuttered due to COVID-19, Anna announced she was starting a figure skating club with the same name and similar, but worse, logo as an existing figure skating club in Pennsylvania:
skateclub.png

She is also a 2020 Get Up ambassador for the U.S. Figure Skating organization. From the USFC website:
U.S. Figure Skating encourages its members to nominate themselves or fellow skaters to be recognized as a 2020 Get Up Champion. The program is a peer-to-peer campaign recognizing members of the U.S. Figure Skating community that embrace the Get Up spirit.
In some news reports, archive, Anna is listed as an "Amherst woman," while others, archive refer to her as an "Appomattox woman." Amherst is where her mom lives, and Appomattox is where she "spent eight years of her childhood."

She appears to be at a healthy weight and is wearing skating costumes that effectively conceal Stella 2.0, which is only obliquely referenced. A continuous glucose monitor is visible on her upper arm. A disposable mask makes her look more normal, as her weird facial expressions are concealed.

This explains why we have not been seeing so much of Anna on social media lately. People in her daily life have been giving her plenty of the kind of attention she likes best.

It would be nice if Anna could stay off the internet, get her life together, and keep it together. But the fact that she persists in calling herself "Dr. Anna" and seeking attention for her many inspirational ailments does not leave one feeling particularly hopeful.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Per this news article, archive, Anna is now employed as figure skating director at the LancerLot Sports Complex in Vinton, VA.

Before the rink shuttered due to COVID-19, Anna announced she was starting a figure skating club with the same name and similar, but worse, logo as an existing figure skating club in Pennsylvania:
View attachment 1359540

She is also a 2020 Get Up ambassador for the U.S. Figure Skating organization. From the USFC website:

In some news reports, archive, Anna is listed as an "Amherst woman," while others, archive refer to her as an "Appomattox woman." Amherst is where her mom lives, and Appomattox is where she "spent eight years of her childhood."

She appears to be at a healthy weight and is wearing skating costumes that effectively conceal Stella 2.0, which is only obliquely referenced. A continuous glucose monitor is visible on her upper arm. A disposable mask makes her look more normal, as her weird facial expressions are concealed.

This explains why we have not been seeing so much of Anna on social media lately. People in her daily life have been giving her plenty of the kind of attention she likes best.

It would be nice if Anna could stay off the internet, get her life together, and keep it together. But the fact that she persists in calling herself "Dr. Anna" and seeking attention for her many inspirational ailments does not leave one feeling particularly hopeful.
Oh this bullshit is a narcissistic dream come true. Heaven help the poor "peers" brought in by this nonsense.

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net
Good for her. Maybe she's turning things around.
This entire charade revolves around her fake CF. If anything shes doubling down and taking her schtick even more offline and into the real world, which if she ever gets caught would be ruinous.

Getting caught lying online is one thing, but getting an actual job solely because of your fake illness? That has real life repercussions that would follow your ass around forever.

Uncle Meat

kiwifarms.net
These are all ceremonial positions. She probably just does "inspirational talks" at elementary schools a few times a year and gets a fifty buck honorarium. I doubt she has any actual work to do. The "Get Up Ambassador" job probably doesn't even cover the cost of the ziplock freezer bags on her belly hole. And the "director of ice skating" job is probably a "call us back when this is all over" brush off that she has claimed in her head.

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, it's so healthy Anna is back into figure skating, her childhood obession and a sport infamous for triggering and encouraging eating disorders. It's great she's in a position of power over children, her delusions are being completely validated, and she's getting one of the biggest attention fixes she's ever had. Go Anna!