Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
How quickly does this thread pop up when you Google her? Because it would be interesting if any of the locals end up finding this thread and all the documentation of her lying.

That said, if there's one thing I've learned about munchies, it's that they're surprisingly good at pulling the wool over people's eyes IRL.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see if this ends up working out for her or if she ends up crashing and burning like with the health food store (and returning to the internet with a new and even more horrifying form).

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How quickly does this thread pop up when you Google her? Because it would be interesting if any of the locals end up finding this thread and all the documentation of her lying.
"Anna Johnson" and "Anna R Johnson" are such common names that the first few pages of searches are all just unrelated people. Narrowing it down with "Anna Johnson Lynchburg" gives her thread as the fifth result on google while DuckDuckGo gives her Reddit thread on the first page and we're on the second.

"Anna Johnson Skating" turns up a bunch of fluff pieces:

but we aren't there at all. To answer what I think you're really asking, this is very unlikely to give her thread more exposure.

EDIT:

"Health Nut Nutrition" is also too generic to give anything interesting, our thread is not on there and her own page for the company is behind some unrelated YouTube videos and a Canadian company with the same name on the first page. "Anna's Organics Lynchburg" does give us as a first page result on DuckDuckGo behind her Reddit thread but that's been dead for so long that I doubt most people would search for it.

Last edited:

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Think it's because the people who know/follow her as a lolcow still refer to her as the Fit Vegan Ginger? She hasn't used that handle herself in ages, but it's the thread title and what lolcow enthusiasts will probably always call her.
Definitely. Between her takedown notice to Null and scaling back her presence after "Illness Fakers" on Reddit blasted it seems pretty safe to say that she jumps personas or brands whenever her current one becomes to radioactive.

Lucky for her she's got a fairly small online and IRL footprint-nobody in this thread cares enough to contact people in her orbit and her business ventures being stillborn means there are no disgruntled or genuinely concerned ex-clients to call her out.

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This entire charade revolves around her fake CF. If anything shes doubling down and taking her schtick even more offline and into the real world, which if she ever gets caught would be ruinous.

Getting caught lying online is one thing, but getting an actual job solely because of your fake illness? That has real life repercussions that would follow your ass around forever.
I wonder if this is why she’s suddenly gone very quiet on SM. Don’t want to much info out there, makes it easy to piece together what a loon she is. Nothing like a woman known online for eating disorders getting to “coach“ kids in a sport famous for triggering ED. Anna is the poster child for why you shouldn’t let your daughter get involved with ice skating or ballet.

Im sure she’s making piles of busy work for herself and totally not thinking about not eating 24/7.

A “skating director” at a local rink like that basically teaches a few classes a few days a week. One for ppl learning to skate, one for intermediate skaters and offering private advanced lessons. (Any advanced young figure skater would already have a private coach so Anna’s job is basically to get more people skating as a hobby.) It would be a part time job at best. These rinks are usually community funded projects that run mostly on volunteers, rink fees and concessions.

The hockey coach is usually the busiest guy at the local ice rink.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Definitely. Between her takedown notice to Null and scaling back her presence after "Illness Fakers" on Reddit blasted it seems pretty safe to say that she jumps personas or brands whenever her current one becomes to radioactive.

Lucky for her she's got a fairly small online and IRL footprint-nobody in this thread cares enough to contact people in her orbit and her business ventures being stillborn means there are no disgruntled or genuinely concerned ex-clients to call her out.
This strikes me as very much on the mark. Anna's current brand identity is "Chronically Cared For [...] a one-of-a-kind support and connection group comprised ofweekly group support check-ins via zoom, daily email devotional and encouraging messages, and personalized naturopathic medicine, nutrition, and integrative health tips from Dr. Anna Johnson, BS/BA/ND/CNS." [http://archive.md/eegbY]

It's not even worth updating the thread title because her brands don't last long.

A “skating director” at a local rink like that basically teaches a few classes a few days a week. One for ppl learning to skate, one for intermediate skaters and offering private advanced lessons. (Any advanced young figure skater would already have a private coach so Anna’s job is basically to get more people skating as a hobby.) It would be a part time job at best. These rinks are usually community funded projects that run mostly on volunteers, rink fees and concessions.

The hockey coach is usually the busiest guy at the local ice rink.
Past behavior being the best predictor of future performance, one suspects we are on a countdown until Anna starts overstepping her role and treading on toes, gets fired, and tries to crowdfund $100,000 for a much better community skating rink run by herself.

Last edited:

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This strikes me as very much on the mark. Anna's current brand identity is "Chronically Cared For [...] a one-of-a-kind support and connection group comprised ofweekly group support check-ins via zoom, daily email devotional and encouraging messages, and personalized naturopathic medicine, nutrition, and integrative health tips from Dr. Anna Johnson, BS/BA/ND/CNS." [http://archive.md/eegbY]

It's not even worth updating the thread title because her brands don't last long.

Past behavior being the best predictor of future performance, one suspects we are on a countdown until Anna starts overstepping her role and treading on toes, gets fired, and tries to crowdfund $100,000 for a much better community skating rink run by herself.
My favorite Anna moment. When she was too crazy for a woo hippy food store.

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Umm isn't it illegal to call yourself a doctor when you don't have a license to practice?

I can't recall if her school was even accredited.
My understanding is because they are trained to treat illnesses they can call themselves doctors. However, in Canada at least, you must specify that you are a naturopathic doctor, not a M.D.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Umm isn't it illegal to call yourself a doctor when you don't have a license to practice?

I can't recall if her school was even accredited.
It was an online diploma mill. She somehow got her "doctorate" from there before getting her bachelor's from an online program at Northern Vermont University (real school but flaky program) which is all you need to know.

Archive isn't working with her page but https://www.annasorganicslynchburg.com/blank-page just lists "Indiana", not "Indiana State" or "University of Indiana", as the university that awarded it despite mentioning Northern Vermont specifically.

Here is a link to Durable Mike Malloy's post explaining exactly what the "university" is, the founder may not even have a high school diploma. They even go out of their way to say "This doctorate curriculum does not prepare graduates to diagnose or treat disease but to educate or counsel individuals in natural health". Between not mentioning the university by name and passing herself off as a health/wellness expert I think Anna knows she is lying and covering her tracks. "Educate", "counsel" and even "natural" don't have a special meaning in US law unlike "MD" so they're probably just barely on the right side of the law.

Last edited:

Uncle Meat

kiwifarms.net
All she has to do is start offering nutritional advice to her skating students and it would be all over. I don't see how she could resist that to be honest. I suspect her skating career is just about as devoid of clients as her "doctoring". She could blab and pontificate and spread false information online because that is what being online is all about for a lot of people. But when you try to do that in the real world, you don't get very far, I'm betting she is just hanging out at the rink handing out business cards and trying to hustle work unsuccessfully. It gets her out of the house and offline, so Earth Mom would be happy. It's kind of like a mom with an autistic teenager that is difficult to take dropping them off at the local mall so they can wander around in air conditioned comfort and irritate a lot of people a little bit instead of one person- mom- a lot.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This sounds like a project Mom Ginger can flex to her church about. The ever thoughtful Anna has come up with a way to check in on and proselytize to invalids with a computer!! So modern, and none of that icky IRL empathy and care that olds like Mama Ginger has to do. In the era for covid-19 it might be the next Facebook, but for Christian invalids.

All she has to do is start offering nutritional advice to her skating students and it would be all over. I don't see how she could resist that to be honest. I suspect her skating career is just about as devoid of clients as her "doctoring". She could blab and pontificate and spread false information online because that is what being online is all about for a lot of people. But when you try to do that in the real world, you don't get very far, I'm betting she is just hanging out at the rink handing out business cards and trying to hustle work unsuccessfully. It gets her out of the house and offline, so Earth Mom would be happy. It's kind of like a mom with an autistic teenager that is difficult to take dropping them off at the local mall so they can wander around in air conditioned comfort and irritate a lot of people a little bit instead of one person- mom- a lot.
Yeah, but unlike being a weirdo sought out by other weirdos online the skating rink could bring in real life, well-meaning, nice parents who wrongly assumed the local daughter of a pastor skating coach must be a good influence for their daughter who likes ice skating.

Stephan Kang

"Bota digjet, kurva po krihet."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Anna is one of my "are they still alive?" check ins- I must say, this saga has some real potential, because malpractice is gonna be a hell of a ride. Misrepresentations abounding? CHECK! Woo level high? CHECK! Double plus Jesus? CHECK!

Like others have said, thankfully she'll get her usual levels of engagement with her "business" (i.e. zero) and no one will get hurt by her lunacy.

QuokkaCaptain

The happiest of all the marsupials
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but unlike being a weirdo sought out by other weirdos online the skating rink could bring in real life, well-meaning, nice parents who wrongly assumed the local daughter of a pastor skating coach must be a good influence for their daughter who likes ice skating.
I'm just... Thinking out loud here, but isn't figure skating one of those sports that, much like ballet and gymnastics, has a problem re: eating disorders?

God help these parents if Anna starts influencing their children's eating habits. One of the last people I would ever want in charge of a prepubescent child or teenager would be someone with an untreated eating disorder: Kids are already insecure and malleable and the last thing they need is to actual see someone in a position of authority or respect modeling disordered eating for them.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm just... Thinking out loud here, but isn't figure skating one of those sports that, much like ballet and gymnastics, has a problem re: eating disorders?

God help these parents if Anna starts influencing their children's eating habits. One of the last people I would ever want in charge of a prepubescent child or teenager would be someone with an untreated eating disorder: Kids are already insecure and malleable and the last thing they need is to actual see someone in a position of authority or respect modeling disordered eating for them.
Yes, ED are nearly a requirement for elite ballet dancers, ice skaters and gymnasts. They are sports where extra weight is not permissible so it easily leads to ED in young women trying to compete because a few extra pounds can easily get you cut from competitive teams.

I think it’s agreed here that Anna’s ED began with her serious interest in being an ice princess.

Tonya Harding was an example of a non-anorexic figure skater. She was a power house skater but because she wasn’t incredibly thin she was constantly lambasted as fat and too masculine. Her main competition, Nanyc Kerrigan had a severe eating disorder and was praised as an ice princess full of femme grace. It’s even worse in ballet. Gymnastics is a bit better only because they must have muscle mass to compete and protein diets have evolved, they just use puberty blockers on them to keep them competitive at the elite levels .

Uncle Meat

kiwifarms.net
It wouldn't take long for a parent to figure it out. I was at a shopping mall once, and a guy walked in that I knew was batshit insane. There was a band playing and there were seats. He sat down. A few minutes later, a mom and her daughter saw the band and with their eyes on the band sat down next to him. There was a pause, and then the guy reached into his bag and pulled out a loaf of wonder bread and a package of raw wieners. He opened the wieners with his teeth and started eating them with a wiener in one hand and a piece of bread in the other. I saw the woman sniff and then slowly turn her head. She had the most hilarious look of horror on her face when she realized what was sitting next to them. She quickly stood up and bustled her kid away, blocking the guy so the kid wouldn't see him (or vice versa!)

In any case, parents are on the lookout. It's a parental thing. They can smell crazy. I don't think it's possible for Anna to fly under the radar.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It wouldn't take long for a parent to figure it out. I was at a shopping mall once, and a guy walked in that I knew was batshit insane. There was a band playing and there were seats. He sat down. A few minutes later, a mom and her daughter saw the band and with their eyes on the band sat down next to him. There was a pause, and then the guy reached into his bag and pulled out a loaf of wonder bread and a package of raw wieners. He opened the wieners with his teeth and started eating them with a wiener in one hand and a piece of bread in the other. I saw the woman sniff and then slowly turn her head. She had the most hilarious look of horror on her face when she realized what was sitting next to them. She quickly stood up and bustled her kid away, blocking the guy so the kid wouldn't see him (or vice versa!)

In any case, parents are on the lookout. It's a parental thing. They can smell crazy. I don't think it's possible for Anna to fly under the radar.
Anna is good at cloaking herself in Christian chronic illness female innocence. She a frail, sickly red headed girl who’s chance at figure skating greatness was snatched by CF! This, plus having some job title at the rink and being the daughter of a local pastor, certainly gives her the type of respectability that makes parents put their guard down.

Hell, about 20 years of American Olympic gymnasts were sexually abused by Dr Larry Nassar because he was a doctor and had the backing of the USA Gymnastics organizations. The cloak of respectability allows ppl to get away with all kinds of shit.