Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

Uncle Meat

kiwifarms.net
You don't think if a kid came home from the rink and told their mom, "I don't eat spaghetti any more. Dr Anna says I should only eat kale and swiss chard with stevia and tumeric...", a mom wouldn't call the rink and cancel the lessons? I bet she is insufferable to be around. Now that she has gotten the rink a spot in the newspaper, they are probably done with her anyway. I really don't think she is a danger at close quarters. She might as well have "batshit" written across her forehead.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

Burn Book

Bye Dush Bags
kiwifarms.net
I'm just... Thinking out loud here, but isn't figure skating one of those sports that, much like ballet and gymnastics, has a problem re: eating disorders?

God help these parents if Anna starts influencing their children's eating habits. One of the last people I would ever want in charge of a prepubescent child or teenager would be someone with an untreated eating disorder: Kids are already insecure and malleable and the last thing they need is to actual see someone in a position of authority or respect modeling disordered eating for them.
It is, but also, ice skating is often done for fun/hobby. I assume most parents who send their kids to Anna are not super serious about the sport - if they were, they'd hire somebody with a proven track record. Hopefully her main role is just supervising the kids and teaching them the basics of ice skating.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You don't think if a kid came home from the rink and told their mom, "I don't eat spaghetti any more. Dr Anna says I should only eat kale and swiss chard with stevia and tumeric...", a mom wouldn't call the rink and cancel the lessons? I bet she is insufferable to be around. Now that she has gotten the rink a spot in the newspaper, they are probably done with her anyway. I really don't think she is a danger at close quarters. She might as well have "batshit" written across her forehead.
Anna would couch her language in organic healthy cliches that would not raise alarms to average people, most ppl are not familiar with signs of ED unless they have had personal experience. I mean she’s a “coach” right? coaches advise students about eating healthy to improve performance and health afterall.

An average Christian mom casually browsing a few of her IG posts wouldn’t pick up on the ED and crazy, they’d buy the narrative she was selling (CF warrior, healthy eating, Jesus!) Shes particularly appealing to a conservative, Christian suburban mom in Virginia wanting her daughter to have a wholesome, physical activity for a pre-teen daughter and could easily mistake Anna for a positive influence.

Anna tries to cultivate a very specific audience and that’s female, Christian, wholesome, focused on health and illness, pure, and uplifting. Also, pity, lots of pity. They believe in a lot of Anna’s professed values and aren’t wisened old cynical bastards on the internet like us or know much about ED, munchies, and chronic attention seeking. Basically they buy into what she is selling. Any concerns about ED are erased by her claiming her CF and litany of chronic health problems.

The other depressing part of the equation is many times mothers are unwittingly complicit in a daughter’s ED when it first starts to develop. Mom might be the first to mention Susie‘s tummy bulges in her spandex dress, or has chunky legs, or that they shouldnt be eating that cake. They often plant the initial seeds that make their daughter think they need to lose weight. Moms and daughters even diet together. Some moms might even encourage ice skating to slyly help a daughter exercise more and hopefully lose weight. They would be keen on Anna repackaging a anorexic diet as organic and healthy. They might think Anna is just the thing little Bella needs to help shed that baby fat and therefore ignore all the other red flags about Anna.

Moms like this would be particularly common in conservative circles in Virginia. Christian mom’s place a high value on their daughters finding a good Christian husband and thin, feminine young woman has a better chance at attracting a good husband.

On the positive side I think if Anna starts to offer any medical advice or “consulting” that would trigger a red flag, but if she just sticks to healthy eating BS they won’t be concerned.

Of course this is all assuming Anna doesn‘t come off like a manic, unstable loon, in IRL interactions. Idk how well Anna maintains the facade of a health focused, wholesome, Christian woman valiantly struggling with chronic illness IRL.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Of course this is all assuming Anna doesn‘t come off like a manic, unstable loon, in IRL interactions. Idk how well Anna maintains the facade of a health focused, wholesome, Christian woman valiantly struggling with chronic illness IRL.
Everything we've seen and heard about her shows her to be completely socially retarded, so I honestly am not too worried about her influencing kids, at least older ones (like 8+). Besides, I'd be extremely surprised if this job is more than part-time (nor would I be surprised if it isn't actually a job, and is instead a volunteer position), and I'm sure that the scope of her duties is very limited.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are they even doing classes with the Wu Flu?
This position will probably last until she actually interacts with kids and parents.
Good point. Any “job” is just name only and she’s sitting at home. The ice rink in my city is shut for the foreseeable future and we have low infection rates. An enclosed, cold, dry space is terrible for spreading Corona viruses.

Maybe they just gave her a title for volunteer work for some social media promotion....or just as likely she’s making shit up and giving herself yet another faux self-important job title because the rink is closed so no one can dispute it and she’s not expected to show up.

I don’t think Anna could handle any job that requires a schedule and responsibilities of any kind. She can’t even manage regular church attendance ffs.

najobo

kiwifarms.net
Idk guys, but anorexia is supremely rare. Obesity is what's common, especially in Anna's neck of the woods. At most, her advice might result in a chunky amateur ice skater dropping some pounds. It could be Anna's one good deed, however unintentional. Even being a "smallfat" is pretty damn deleterious to your health. Remember: it's an obesity epidemic, not a lich queen invasion.

Ana-chans are like diamonds; to form, they require a rare and extreme combination of elements (genetic predisposition, a perfectionist/OCD personality, family dynamics, astronomical peer pressure, etc). Anna will be nowhere near the wunderkind, quad lutz jumping 11-year-olds who fit this profile, so I think we can rest easy. If anything, the gaping holes in Anna's story might pique the interest of said church mommies, whose powers of gossip and FB stalking are rivaled by none. Anna, you better have some "proof" of that CF, or else.

Burn Book

Bye Dush Bags
kiwifarms.net
Idk guys, but anorexia is supremely rare. Obesity is what's common, especially in Anna's neck of the woods. At most, her advice might result in a chunky amateur ice skater dropping some pounds. It could be Anna's one good deed, however unintentional. Even being a "smallfat" is pretty damn deleterious to your health. Remember: it's an obesity epidemic, not a lich queen invasion.
Dude, we are aware obese people exist, but I doubt they're training to become ice skaters. And even if they are, they'd be better off with a normal coach that would encourage them to eat healthy, not somebody who would try to get them on a grape juice fast or feed them so much aloe they shit their own intestinal lining out.

Madolche

unlimited
kiwifarms.net
Not to give Anna credit, but honestly she isn't that outwardly a lunatic as some of us make her out to be. Sure, when you compile up everything we have on her, from the fake diseases, the Christian soap box poetry, and the weird instagram photos, she is a raving nut.

But to a mom bringing their daughter to a skating rink that has never met Anna before, she comes across as a friendly, well spoken woman. I've watched Anna's videos, and while she seems annoying to you and me, to a regular person who knows nothing about her, she comes across as poignant and educated, enunciating words and having a solid opinion behind them. Honestly, if I didn't know her from adam, I'd say she's just a boring regular girl. She interviews well, knows how to manipulate her side of the story, and come across as a regular human being who just happens to have CF.

This is why she is so dangerous. Anna is not a genius, we know this. But she is smart in ways that helps her game lots of systems. She managed to fuck her gastrointestinal tract over in precisely a way that would make her get a fucking ostomy bag. Doctors are absolutely afraid of malpractice lawsuits so if Anna wanted a certain test and demanded it, it's easier to get it and then say negative instead of never ordering such a test and whoopsie daisy, that patient was actually not lying about their symptoms and you just ignored them + hurt them. She picked a disease that is terminal and then spun this story about how her version is super rare genetics wise, no don't look it up you won't understand it! People will take that she has CF at face value, because who the fuck would make shit up about a disease like that? Anna has evolved from making shitty vegetable "cinnamon toast crunch". I have no doubt that she could easily manipulate and sway a young girl into being vegan or adopting a health plan like hers without arousing any parent that it is ED coded.

Last edited:

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anna is haunting the comment sections of Instagram posts about the new CF miracle drug Trikafta....pretty sure she can’t fake her way into a $350,000 drug, so I wonder what her endgame is here
Screenshots?

She's made giant woe as me posts about it before, whining because she can't take the very speshul medication and is therefore dying and no one cares enough to make HER a special medicine.

howmanypizzas69

kiwifarms.net
Screenshots?

She's made giant woe as me posts about it before, whining because she can't take the very speshul medication and is therefore dying and no one cares enough to make HER a special medicine.
Unfortunately not exciting, it‘s just her saying “THIS!!”
but lol @ the bonus “Maybe you have POTS! Or MCAS!!” comment underneath. Who doesn’t have POTS at this point honestly

1609C51D-E60E-4C2B-8E41-6B0D8306B3A0.jpeg

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
If this cunt manages to steal a $350,000 drug from someone who is actually dying, I'll want to see her dead in a ditch.
Doubtful. These kind of new drugs aren't just given to people to try or people who arrive to say "hi, I'm sick". They need some tests before making sure the patient will get well and has a chance to stay alive. If she's deluded enough to even try, she's gonna be turned off, but I'm sure she's smart enough to stay away from it.

This is the drug, btw. For the curious:

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Trikafta (elexacaftor/ivacaftor/tezacaftor), the first triple combination therapy available to treat patients with the most common cystic fibrosis mutation. Trikafta is approved for patients 12 years and older with cystic fibrosis who have at least one F508del mutation in the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) gene, which is estimated to represent 90% of the cystic fibrosis population.​

Isn't she saying she has a super very rare special type of mutation nobody else has?

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doubtful. These kind of new drugs aren't just given to people to try or people who arrive to say "hi, I'm sick". They need some tests before making sure the patient will get well and has a chance to stay alive. If she's deluded enough to even try, she's gonna be turned off, but I'm sure she's smart enough to stay away from it.

This is the drug, btw. For the curious:

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Trikafta (elexacaftor/ivacaftor/tezacaftor), the first triple combination therapy available to treat patients with the most common cystic fibrosis mutation. Trikafta is approved for patients 12 years and older with cystic fibrosis who have at least one F508del mutation in the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) gene, which is estimated to represent 90% of the cystic fibrosis population.​

Isn't she saying she has a super very rare special type of mutation nobody else has?
@Durable Mike Malloy can explain it better, but from what I understand she claims a rare mutation that does exist (although not exactly as she presented, it seems she got a couple of characters wrong), but doesn't cause respiratory symptoms. She even used to admit it wasn't going to give her respiratory symptoms but later changed her tune and began to complain of lung issues after a while (presumably because it elicits more asspats).

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not to give Anna credit, but honestly she isn't that outwardly a lunatic as some of us make her out to be. Sure, when you compile up everything we have on her, from the fake diseases, the Christian soap box poetry, and the weird instagram photos, she is a raving nut.

But to a mom bringing their daughter to a skating rink that has never met Anna before, she comes across as a friendly, well spoken woman. I've watched Anna's videos, and while she seems annoying to you and me, to a regular person who knows nothing about her, she comes across as poignant and educated, enunciating words and having a solid opinion behind them. Honestly, if I didn't know her from adam, I'd say she's just a boring regular girl. She interviews well, knows how to manipulate her side of the story, and come across as a regular human being who just happens to have CF.

This is why she is so dangerous. Anna is not a genius, we know this. But she is smart in ways that helps her game lots of systems. She managed to fuck her gastrointestinal tract over in precisely a way that would make her get a fucking ostomy bag. Doctors are absolutely afraid of malpractice lawsuits so if Anna wanted a certain test and demanded it, it's easier to get it and then say negative instead of never ordering such a test and whoopsie daisy, that patient was actually not lying about their symptoms and you just ignored them + hurt them. She picked a disease that is terminal and then spun this story about how her version is super rare genetics wise, no don't look it up you won't understand it! People will take that she has CF at face value, because who the fuck would make shit up about a disease like that? Anna has evolved from making shitty vegetable "cinnamon toast crunch". I have no doubt that she could easily manipulate and sway a young girl into being vegan or adopting a health plan like hers without arousing any parent that it is ED coded.
100% Anna is wise in the ways of respectable young lady behavior thanks to being raised by pastors in conservative Virginia. It’s main component to her manipulation game.

Imagine if Anna was some goth dressing Anna-Chan that liked Wicca and had a gamer boyfriend. You think her parents would still be tolerating her BS if that was her schtick? Lol. Instead she know-tows and mimics the people that have authority and power in her life being the bestest most modest Christian girl East of the Rockies to make sailing as smooth as possible for her ED and munchie behaviors. I’m sure she seeks out older male doctors for this reason too.